d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Trump Shot At Rally In Pa
Prev1464748495085Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1.73
Jul 14 2024 03:36pm
Quote (blahaj @ 14 Jul 2024 17:00)
no, whats more interesting is the simple fact that the shooter, was, not, left, leaning

so the narrative that trump was fail assassinated by an opp is completely wrong

/ you also have zero politics knowledge, i have no idea why you post here

nobody here is pushing any specific narrative, you saying your second sentence is hilarious, lol.

idiot repeats the same thing over and thinks hes profound
Gold: 10,485.00
Jul 14 2024 03:37pm
Quote (IgoSoHard @ Jul 14 2024 05:14pm)
This was an unhinged loser who was persuaded by the hyperbolic rhetoric the left has pushed since 2015

Yep. Like Democratic Senator Maria Nicole Chappelle-Nadal posting: "I wish someone would assassinate Trump" a few years ago.

In August 2017, Missouri Democrats U.S. Senator Claire McCaskill and Representative William Lacy Clay were among the state and national politicians calling for her resignation after she made a social media comment where she said, "I hope Trump is assassinated", referring to U.S. President Donald Trump.[2] In response to her comments, Senate Democratic Leader Gina Walsh removed her from all Senate committee assignments.[3] On September 13, 2017, Chappelle-Nadal was formally censured by the Missouri State Senate for her comments.

This post was edited by Ghot on Jul 14 2024 03:40pm
Gold: 46,068.00
Jul 14 2024 03:39pm
Quote (Ghot @ 15 Jul 2024 05:37)
Yep. Like Democratic Senator Maria Nicole Chappelle-Nadal posting: "I wish someone would assassinate Trump" a few years ago.

I heard Johnny Depp said that on stage as well, not sure if that is legit.
Gold: 11.11
Jul 14 2024 03:41pm
Quote (Hamsterbaby @ Jul 14 2024 05:25pm)
The reason why ME lit the F UP is because China managed to get Both Saudi / Iran to at least try to normalize things.
Trump was trying to normalize Relationship between Saudi and Israel if I remember correctly.

The weaponization of USD on Russia have ruffle feathers in a predominantly Absolute Monarchy government in ME.
Majority of the worlds wealth is in USD. Even the Chinese.

A Kissinger style approach would have kept the world in a much normal situation. Not perfect but at least better than what it is now. And Xi Jinping wouldn't have gotten his 2nd 3rd or even 4th term.

Agreed. I think we are gona see quite the shift in us foreign policy. I fully expect Trump to drone strike his way out of the ME problem and try to just keep China complacent. This kinda speculation is def outa my wheelhouse though, so you'd have a better guess on what's about to happen.
Jul 14 2024 03:42pm
Quote (Hamsterbaby @ Jul 14 2024 05:39pm)
I heard Johnny Depp said that on stage as well, not sure if that is legit.

Oh she posted it...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maria_Chappelle-Nadal

Third paragraph.
Jul 14 2024 03:47pm
Quote (zorzin @ 15 Jul 2024 05:41)
Agreed. I think we are gona see quite the shift in us foreign policy. I fully expect Trump to drone strike his way out of the ME problem and try to just keep China complacent. This kinda speculation is def outa my wheelhouse though, so you'd have a better guess on what's about to happen.

If Trump administration is going to put China into a Containment program and make them de regulate their banking system or should I say , go back to a Hu Jintao Era situation, it will be good for everyone.
Not good for China exactly but for everyone else in South East Asia / USA etc etc .

And slowly shift production back to USA and move some to India. But India is going to be tough because bad infrastructure and Unions.
An attempt to normalize relationship with Russia will definitely put China in an uncomfortable situation.

And the Chinese are not stupid enough or gung ho enough to take on the United States in the Pacific at this moment.
USD / CNY will stabilize and CNY / USD rates might go back to 6.90 plus plus instead of the current 7.30 there abouts.

If that is the case , there will be more outflows of Chinese Yuan to invest in USA.
Gold: 5,356.00
Trader: Trusted
Jul 14 2024 03:48pm
Quote (Sioux @ Jul 14 2024 04:59pm)
Where were all the condemnations of violence and a commitment to lowering the rhetoric when a man broke into nancy pelosi's house and tried to beat her husband to death? It was just conspiracies and memes from the right including from trump and his family.

https://i.imgur.com/sKu8wL5.jpeg

left-wing media was quick to blame the incident on republicans, when both sides didn't have solid proof of what happened.
but because Pelosi is a democrat, republicans were blamed "soley" off that. the "Then" quote you are referring to was a response to such.

i've actually fallen out of favor with Shapiro but, your quote comparisons are just really disingenuous. they aren't comparable statements, they're just cherry-picked statements.

when Pelosi was attacked, a lot of what happened was largely kept secret as well. you are trying to reference the past with future knowledge.
released audio/video had Pelosi calling the individual a "friend", with both of them sitting in their underwear waiting for the police to show up.

everyone in the world saw what happened with Trump. we have video and a picture of a bullet in the air next to his head, as well as blood on his ear.

------------------------------
back to something that matters...
https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/gunman-pointed-rifle-at-local-officer-before-firing-at-trump-during-rally-sources-tell-ap
Not long before shots rang out, rallygoers noticed a man climbing to the roof of a nearby building and warned local police, according to two law enforcement officials.

One local police officer climbed to the roof and encountered Crooks, who pointed his rifle at the officer. The officer retreated down the ladder, and Crooks quickly took a shot toward Trump, and that’s when Secret Service snipers shot him, said the officials, who spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity to discuss an ongoing investigation.

i cannot get over this statement.

on 1 side, it would help me understand why the sniper team on the roof above Trump didn't shoot the "shooter" immediately.
with the location of everyone, it was very possible the "police officer" was in line of fire, just behind the shooter when confronting him.
it's not stated how quickly the shooter turned to fire on Trump, but a frantic rush would help explain why he missed a relatively easy shot with numerous attempts.

if it was a super quick turn around and fire, just as the officer got out of line of fire. that could explain some hesitation from the sniper team.

however.....
why was Trump not directed to get down or off stage. why did the SS not try to protect or do ANYTHING prior to the shot, if a threat was already identified.

how the hell did the cop climb a ladder? where the hell did this ladder come from all of a sudden?
there was a ladder?????????? seriously????
Gold: 32,517.50
Jul 14 2024 03:56pm
Quote (Hamsterbaby @ Jul 14 2024 10:06pm)
we are going to get you sooner or later like Fender . ^_^

What so you mean by your going to get me?
Jul 14 2024 03:57pm
Quote (Prox1m1ty @ 15 Jul 2024 05:56)
What so you mean by your going to get me?

Get you to be as articulate as Fender. We miss his arguments and insights. You should take over his place. :thumbsup:
Jul 14 2024 03:58pm
Quote (tagged4nothing @ Jul 14 2024 05:48pm)
how the hell did the cop climb a ladder? where the hell did this ladder come from all of a sudden?
there was a ladder?????????? seriously????

Just guessing here, but it was probably the shooter's ladder?

I can just see it now...

Cop 1: Dammit Fred, we got a ladder back here.

Cop 2: Might be a shooter. You better go check it out.

Cop 1: I ain't climbing that ladder. It's like 8000 degrees out here.

Cop 2: You found it, you get to climb it.

Cop 1: I don't get paid enough for this.

This post was edited by Ghot on Jul 14 2024 04:09pm
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1464748495085Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll