d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Official Political Picture Thread, Continued
Prev1464465466467468701Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 46,068.00
Apr 3 2023 03:06pm
Quote (ofthevoid @ 4 Apr 2023 04:51)
I'm the NPC while rejecting the current MSM perspective, while you are the maverick that cedes a few small points points here and then immediately follow it up with a 'yeah but' counter on why this is actually mostly if not all their fault.

>well it wasn't a binding agreement
>well he reneged on the deal
>well it's not a justification to escalate the war
>well even though there's a long history of us destabilizing pro-commie/Russian banana republics this is different

like it's a never ending pivot game

It's a pointless exercise. We can go back in history during times of wars and always find good reasons why it was important for us to do something or how this key detail makes this specific case different. Hawks gonna hawk, and then 10 years later we'll once again get 95% of people telling us how they were always against the Ukraine war similarly to what we've seen with Iraq or Afghanistan.

In 10 years time we will all be in Taiwan. :thumbsup:
Gold: 4.91
Warn: 10%
Apr 3 2023 08:43pm
American foreign politics:

American domestic politics:
Gold: 2,504.69
Apr 4 2023 06:15am
Quote (ofthevoid @ Apr 3 2023 03:51pm)
I'm the NPC while rejecting the current MSM perspective, while you are the maverick that cedes a few small points points here and then immediately follow it up with a 'yeah but' counter on why this is actually mostly if not all their fault.

>well it wasn't a binding agreement
>well he reneged on the deal
>well it's not a justification to escalate the war
>well even though there's a long history of us destabilizing pro-commie/Russian banana republics this is different

like it's a never ending pivot game

It's a pointless exercise. We can go back in history during times of wars and always find good reasons why it was important for us to do something or how this key detail makes this specific case different. Hawks gonna hawk, and then 10 years later we'll once again get 95% of people telling us how they were always against the Ukraine war similarly to what we've seen with Iraq or Afghanistan.

where did i say that? maybe the reason you think im pivoting it because ive spent countless replies correcting your strawmans. ceding a few small points? lol. condemning the CIA coup and the revolution itself, and being against Eu/NATO membership for ukraine and the aid itself isn't a small point. its antithetical to the MSM and left wings perspective. we literally agree that everything the west is doing is bad, i just go a hair further to say Russia is also bad and using an agreement they never thought was binding long term to justify their war while denying their wrongdoing pre-war. you took 10 pages to figure that out and strawmanned me with NPC lines which should be directed at an ignorant CNN watcher, with condescending anecdotes about the circumstances of the revolution i already know. using banana republic overthrows as evidence for an argument i told you you didnt even need to make, just so you could tell me you have the only evidence lol.
Apr 4 2023 07:09am
Quote (thesnipa @ Apr 4 2023 09:15am)
where did i say that? maybe the reason you think im pivoting it because ive spent countless replies correcting your strawmans. ceding a few small points? lol. condemning the CIA coup and the revolution itself, and being against Eu/NATO membership for ukraine and the aid itself isn't a small point. its antithetical to the MSM and left wings perspective. we literally agree that everything the west is doing is bad, i just go a hair further to say Russia is also bad and using an agreement they never thought was binding long term to justify their war while denying their wrongdoing pre-war. you took 10 pages to figure that out and strawmanned me with NPC lines which should be directed at an ignorant CNN watcher, with condescending anecdotes about the circumstances of the revolution i already know. using banana republic overthrows as evidence for an argument i told you you didnt even need to make, just so you could tell me you have the only evidence lol.

You seem to have this problem with everyone you talk to, maybe it's a you problem champ.
Apr 4 2023 07:35am
Quote (DizzyBusiness @ Apr 4 2023 08:09am)
You seem to have this problem with everyone you talk to, maybe it's a you problem champ.

Centrists often do. ive had 10 years being told by the likes of Fender that im a nazi sympathizer, while at the same time being told in another thread by right wing nut jobs im a pedo sympathizer. it's not easy being reasonable, much easier to be hyperbolic and extreme.

it does come with a really cool bonus tho, i have no issues admitting when im wrong, because im not ideologically attached to my positions. whereas most of the biased posters "get busy at work" once their argument falls apart.
Apr 4 2023 07:43am
Quote (thesnipa @ Apr 4 2023 10:35am)
Centrists often do. ive had 10 years being told by the likes of Fender that im a nazi sympathizer, while at the same time being told in another thread by right wing nut jobs im a pedo sympathizer. it's not easy being reasonable, much easier to be hyperbolic and extreme.

it does come with a really cool bonus tho, i have no issues admitting when im wrong, because im not ideologically attached to my positions. whereas most of the biased posters "get busy at work" once their argument falls apart.

Lmao being obtuse and contrary are not the same as being a centrist, though that certainly explains some of your behaviour

You are a nazi sympathizer.

This post was edited by DizzyBusiness on Apr 4 2023 07:43am
Apr 4 2023 07:59am
Quote (DizzyBusiness @ Apr 4 2023 08:43am)
Lmao being obtuse and contrary are not the same as being a centrist, though that certainly explains some of your behaviour

You are a nazi sympathizer.

a few years back i was called a nazi sympathizer for saying Jan 6th wasnt a real coup attempt.

now you're calling me a nazi sympathizer for saying i dont support the violent revolution in ukraine.

the lefties were more accurate than you, pretty comical. you wont even listen when i say i dont support what you say i support lol.

it is fun that you pretend to know enough about me to say what i am tho, i dont know anything about your political beliefs really, so i dont pretend to. you need me to be something just so you can insult me, kek.
Apr 4 2023 08:14am
Quote (thesnipa @ Apr 4 2023 10:59am)
a few years back i was called a nazi sympathizer for saying Jan 6th wasnt a real coup attempt.

now you're calling me a nazi sympathizer for saying i dont support the violent revolution in ukraine.

the lefties were more accurate than you, pretty comical. you wont even listen when i say i dont support what you say i support lol.

it is fun that you pretend to know enough about me to say what i am tho, i dont know anything about your political beliefs really, so i dont pretend to. you need me to be something just so you can insult me, kek.

Lol how delicate are you that you remember insults from years back? Weird flex but ok

And that's not why I'm calling you a nazi sympathizer, I can't believe you would strawman my positions in this way :rofl:
Apr 4 2023 08:18am
Quote (DizzyBusiness @ Apr 4 2023 09:14am)
Lol how delicate are you that you remember insults from years back? Weird flex but ok

And that's not why I'm calling you a nazi sympathizer, I can't believe you would strawman my positions in this way :rofl:

you didnt read what i posted correctly, sad! i dont have to have a years long memory to remember back less then a week when you told me i support things i dont, then called me a nazi sympathizer, again for supporting things i dont support. that's what the sentence u misread meant. as the sentences after should have made clear to anyone not blindly responding.

how many post before you start telling me to die again? talk about a weird flex.
Gold: 260.11
Apr 4 2023 08:46am
Snipa isn't a nazi sympathizer for supporting Ukraine.

He's a nazi sympathizer for being a centrist which inherently favors conservative forces and brings us closer to fascism.

He's the guy saying he supports civil rights but do you darkies really need to block traffic?
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1464465466467468701Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll