d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Trump 2016 > Trump Vs Clinton
Prev14604614624634643169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 9.87
Jun 19 2016 09:47pm
Quote (EndlessSky @ Jun 19 2016 09:10pm)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsuH1msEkvM

Best part was no mention of the report that would need to be filed over him discharging his firearm in public without reason.
Gold: 40.42
Jun 19 2016 11:22pm
Quote (stimpy6298 @ 19 Jun 2016 16:03)
Probably because we are the superior race

Quote (Beowulf @ 19 Jun 2016 16:04)
bring it

Quote (EndlessSky @ 19 Jun 2016 17:43)
You're posting in our thread. Not the other way around.

Trump thread confirmed for white supremacists.
Gold: 0.00
Jun 19 2016 11:24pm
Quote (AiNedeSpelCzech @ Jun 20 2016 12:22am)
Trump thread confirmed for white supremacists.

Fuck you.
Jun 19 2016 11:28pm
Quote (cowbooty @ 19 Jun 2016 21:24)
Fuck you.

Refer to end of video. :(

ETA: I take it back, this will do:

http://youmadhuh.ytmnd.com/

This post was edited by AiNedeSpelCzech on Jun 19 2016 11:30pm
Jun 19 2016 11:32pm
Quote (AiNedeSpelCzech @ Jun 20 2016 12:28am)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUa4MQ91VdA

Refer to end of video. :(

Nn for video. Don't want to see it.

You're a delusional sjw so you deserve no more attention than that "fuck you." But I'll give you a smidge more anyway.

Enjoy voting for that crooked bitch. People like you are the problem with America.
Jun 19 2016 11:36pm
Quote (cowbooty @ 19 Jun 2016 21:32)
Nn for video. Don't want to see it.

You're a delusional sjw so you deserve no more attention than that "fuck you." But I'll give you a smidge more anyway.

Enjoy voting for that crooked bitch. People like you are the problem with America.

You probably missed this link that I edited in like, three minutes before you posted. :( That should help quite a lot.

Anyway, I'm honestly pretty sorry that you're incapable of having any kind of decent discourse over the fact that I disagree with you politically and that I made a joke. It's a shame that you honestly think that politics is just a football match and you have to feel this much hostility toward someone who has a different view of how our political system should work. I hope that you grow up and learn that someone can disagree with you without being your enemy.
Jun 20 2016 12:01am
Quote (AiNedeSpelCzech @ Jun 20 2016 12:36am)

You probably missed this link that I edited in like, three minutes before you posted. :( That should help quite a lot.

Anyway, I'm honestly pretty sorry that you're incapable of having any kind of decent discourse over the fact that I disagree with you politically and that I made a joke. It's a shame that you honestly think that politics is just a football match and you have to feel this much hostility toward someone who has a different view of how our political system should work. I hope that you grow up and learn that someone can disagree with you without being your enemy.

I feel hostile because this election is extremely important. I feel hostile because we get attacked by terrorists and the first thing that happens is democrats attack the second amendment. I feel hostile about pc/crybully culture in this country, fuckers are getting so intolerant of intolerance they protect the intolerant from intolerance. I feel hostile because I can't find a job where I live with half decent pay due to illegal immigrants, mostly Mexican. I feel hostile because I want an actual change in this country. I want secure borders, no ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS, and a decent fucking job.

But yeah, no reason to feel hostile, right?

You can't expect someone to want a nice civil discussion about this election. Besides democrats have been the overly aggressive sacks of shit beating people at DONALD TRUMP RALLIES. This isn't a safe space, this is the internet and I fucking abhor your opinion. So once again, fuck you.

Jun 20 2016 12:08am
Quote (cowbooty @ 19 Jun 2016 22:01)
I feel hostile because this election is extremely important. I feel hostile because we get attacked by terrorists and the first thing that happens is democrats attack the second amendment. I feel hostile about pc/crybully culture in this country, fuckers are getting so intolerant of intolerance they protect the intolerant from intolerance. I feel hostile because I can't find a job where I live with half decent pay due to illegal immigrants, mostly Mexican. I feel hostile because I want an actual change in this country. I want secure borders, no ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS, and a decent fucking job.

But yeah, no reason to feel hostile, right?

You can't expect someone to want a nice civil discussion about this election. Besides democrats have been the overly aggressive sacks of shit beating people at DONALD TRUMP RALLIES. This isn't a safe space, this is the internet and I fucking abhor your opinion. So once again, fuck you.

Hey look, it's putting words in my mouth about some mealy-mouthed understanding you have of the idea of 'safe spaces' because you read an article that told you what you wanted to hear about a concept.

I could give a fuck about a safe space. I'm talking about the idea of two grown ups who disagree about policy and yet can still have a conversation and act like the grown ups they are. Sadly, it seems like a whole lot of people who are capable of supporting Trump are incapable of treating people who disagree with them like they're anything other than the enemy.

If you don't have the skillset to get a good job, it's so much easier to blame immigrants than it is to work a little harder and figure out how to get things done, right? And then it's even easier to blame people on the Internet who disagree with you on policy, because then it's THEIR fault that you're not succeeding, right? I get it. It's a lot easier to just complain about the state of your life and find factors outside of yourself to blame. But a whole lot of what you're complaining about has nothing to do with immigration, and instead has a lot to do with the fact that the global economy is shifting and it's getting harder and harder to find a job without building up a fairly specific skillset that makes you useful in the modern service economy.

I understand that making you upset. I still don't understand how you can honestly look at someone else and say "Well, that guy has a different opinion than me regarding politics, so I hate his guts." It's seriously childish garbage that comes from treating politics like football and rooting for your team with all your might. The fact is, we're two people who both want what's best for America and are doing our best to make sure that our vision of how to reach that goal comes to pass. I think that Trump's answers to that question are incredibly terrible and short-sighted and think that his tax cuts for the rich would absolutely explode the deficit and that he's incapable of staying consistent and throws tantrums when people disagree with him in a way that would be a horrifying and potentially dangerous national embarrassment.

But that doesn't mean that I think that you're a horrible human being worthy of hating just because you support the guy. It'd be great if I could find some way to convince you that the above is true and that Hillary is a better choice, but we both know that neither of us is going to get anywhere on convincing the other. It'd still be nice if you were capable of a civilized conversation about the issues, tho. :(
Gold: 260.11
Jun 20 2016 12:49am
If you can't get a decent paying job because of illegal immigrants you weren't going to get a decent paying job in the first place, but hey, it's way easier to scapegoat the brown people than take personal responsibility.
Jun 20 2016 01:00am
Quote (Thor123422 @ Jun 20 2016 01:49am)
If you can't get a decent paying job because of illegal immigrants you weren't going to get a decent paying job in the first place, but hey, it's way easier to scapegoat the brown people than take personal responsibility.

Fuck you. You really have no fucking clue what you're talking about. Trust me.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev14604614624634643169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll