d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Official Political Picture Thread, Continued
Prev1459460461462463701Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 17,384.69
Apr 1 2023 11:49am
Quote (Santara @ 1 Apr 2023 12:03)

Mass shootings are sports ? Sounds like second amendement self fuck to me.

This post was edited by Meanwhile on Apr 1 2023 11:49am
Gold: 100,701.50
Apr 1 2023 12:09pm
Quote (IceMage @ Apr 1 2023 01:35am)
I'm having trouble understanding how guys like you and void distinguish between a popular uprising or revolution, and a coup. Do you think there's a difference?

Are we going to fall into the relativistic nonsense of "one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter"?

I'm having trouble to understand nutters that will deny that the West was involved even after I posted material that shows McCain and Verhofstadt addressing the crowd waving EU flags.

btw, for people like you that think that the US does no wrong and is never involved in overthrowing governments of sovereign countries:

:banana:

Gold: 11,407.33
Apr 1 2023 12:19pm
Quote (Djunior @ Apr 1 2023 02:09pm)
I'm having trouble to understand nutters that will deny that the West was involved even after I posted material that shows McCain and Verhofstadt addressing the crowd waving EU flags.

btw, for people like you that think that the US does no wrong and is never involved in overthrowing governments of sovereign countries:

:banana:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BXtgq0Nhsc

He knows and doesn't care. He identifies with the worst people in government.
Gold: 12,095.00
Apr 1 2023 12:24pm
Quote (Black XistenZ @ Apr 1 2023 12:51pm)
In 21st century conflicts, the outcome wars is no longer determined by which side can throw a larger amount of bodies at the trenches - well, unless you're Russia.

We already have the Poles for that. :)

Unless you're Russia. :rofl:

How can you say this when observing the current war? Bodies and hardware are in demand.

And the Poles want their own insurance. If I had to guess, talking to the average Pole, no one is actually eager to go to war with Russia. The ones that were already volunteered in Ukraine.
Gold: 4.91
Warn: 10%
Apr 1 2023 12:35pm
Quote (Black XistenZ @ Apr 1 2023 01:51pm)
In 21st century conflicts, the outcome wars is no longer determined by which side can throw a larger amount of bodies at the trenches - well, unless you're Russia.

We already have the Poles for that. :)

Unless you're Russia. :rofl:

You say some really stupid shit sometimes lol
Gold: 17,384.69
Apr 1 2023 12:36pm
Quote (ofthevoid @ 1 Apr 2023 20:24)
How can you say this when observing the current war? Bodies and hardware are in demand.

And the Poles want their own insurance. If I had to guess, talking to the average Pole, no one is actually eager to go to war with Russia. The ones that were already volunteered in Ukraine.

human body, especially under the stupid orders of a failure army while being untrained and armed with a shovel, is pretty weak ...
new explosives, drones, spectrum vision, sniper rifles ... It's extremely simple to modelize, even a teenager can consider that: Technology evolve while human body did not change.
Gold: 260.11
Apr 1 2023 12:53pm
Quote (ofthevoid @ Apr 1 2023 01:24pm)

The current war just shows how important technology is over bodies. Russia has an excess of bodies and lacks enough technology to outfit them, and so they are struggling against a far inferior force with far more technological capability supplied by the West.
Gold: 260.11
Apr 1 2023 12:57pm
Quote (Djunior @ Apr 1 2023 12:17pm)
I'm not Russian, ask the Russians why they have an issue with a military alliance expanding round after round and threatening to reel in Ukraine where Russia has it's Black Sea naval base

Drone

I like how you've pivoted like a dozen times on this subject.

Now you aren't even defending that it's NATO expansion, but just specifically NATO expansion that threatens one specific military base.

Maybe just accept that Russia was always going to invade its neighbors and it just used NATO expansion as a pretext for what it was always waiting for an opportunity to do. The world makes way more sense that way. You don't have to bend over backwards to defend Russia if you just accept the obvious.
Gold: 100,701.50
Apr 1 2023 01:00pm
Quote (NetflixAdaptationWidow @ Apr 1 2023 08:57pm)
I like how you've pivoted like a dozen times on this subject.

Now you aren't even defending that it's NATO expansion, but just specifically NATO expansion that threatens one specific military base.

Maybe just accept that Russia was always going to invade its neighbors and it just used NATO expansion as a pretext for what it was always waiting for an opportunity to do. The world makes way more sense that way. You don't have to bend over backwards to defend Russia if you just accept the obvious.

Another trash post, keep em coming

Gold: 12,095.00
Apr 1 2023 01:32pm
Quote (NetflixAdaptationWidow @ Apr 1 2023 02:53pm)
The current war just shows how important technology is over bodies. Russia has an excess of bodies and lacks enough technology to outfit them, and so they are struggling against a far inferior force with far more technological capability supplied by the West.

Extremely clueless post. It actually doesn't show that. Before this war people thought having the latest gadgets and high end equipment would play a crucial role, in reality what's playing a role is having the capability to make and provide and field weapons and shells. This war is expanding an unimaginable amount of shells and ammo. What Ukrainians need is not latest technology but rather hundreds of pieces of hardware like howitzers, tanks, MLRS and of course the millions of artillery shells and ammo that comes along with it.

This is a 20th century war with just better tactical recon because now we have small drones. They are struggling because the collective west is supplying and crowdfunding a massive amount of armament. We alone sent 113Bn last year which is more than the annual expenditure of Russia on their military.

Now count the Europeans+ whoever else sent equipment.

This post was edited by ofthevoid on Apr 1 2023 01:41pm
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1459460461462463701Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll