d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Forced Vaccinations For Children?
Prev144454647Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 11,407.33
Apr 29 2015 08:31am
I'm done.

Let me know when you can get me an argument that does not call me a hater of liberty or would initiate violence or pave the way to genocide, apparantly. Also include why a greater risk of reduced herd immunity is preferable than being able to opt out for anything other than medical reasons. 'Mah freedomz' is not an argument, sorry.

Its not at all unreasonable to identify you as someone who doesn't like liberty very much compared to me when you openly mock it.

I value human decency, voluntarism and the respect for other people's liberty more than the insanely small potential benefit of forced vaccination.
You are openly admitting that you do not value someone's liberty more than the benefits of a forced vaccination program, while trumping up the perceived effects of what will happen without it.
You clinging to fear tactics and repeating things I've already responded to shows me that evidently you have an alternate subjective valuation that is unlikely to change.

This post was edited by cambovenzi on Apr 29 2015 08:32am
Gold: 982.86
Apr 29 2015 09:20am
Voted no, but i think we seriously need to encourage it, continuously push it, reeducate the public and deny certain services to those who refuse, like they have to be home schooled.

No matter where you live i think you should be vaccinated even in the alaskan cottage example, there are reasons you still come into contact with others even if its rare.

Also i suppose it could be applicable for some vaccines and not others

. Lets say we had a zombie apocolypse and we had a zombie vaccine that could prevent you from turning but only if preemptive. Then fuck yes, vaccine or bullet you choose
Gold: 277,740.50
Apr 30 2015 08:49am
Fans of forced vaccination still fail to demonstrate how mandatory is any helpful, they just bring empty arguments on benefic effects of vaccination that everyone already agree. Just floundering between dishonesty and plain stupidity since page one of this thread.

Gold: 159.02
Apr 30 2015 09:00am
sucks how australia is going about it. only the lowest of the lowest common denominator suffers
Retired Moderator
Gold: 35,078.94
Trader: Trusted
Apr 30 2015 09:26am
I don't get it. We spent so much time work and money to get rid of diseases like measles, whooping cough, polio, etc.

So now people should have the right to kill innocents by negligence? It's like saying people with aids should be allowed to fuck who they want
Gold: 0.76
Apr 30 2015 09:29am
Quote (AspenSniper @ 30 Apr 2015 10:26)
I don't get it. We spent so much time work and money to get rid of diseases like measles, whooping cough, polio, etc.

So now people should have the right to kill innocents by negligence? It's like saying people with aids should be allowed to fuck who they want

so now you say we should quarantine or dis-allow people with hiv from intercourse?
Gold: 500.00
Apr 30 2015 09:38am
Quote (AspenSniper @ Apr 30 2015 10:26am)

liberty, justice, freedom > petty unsubstantiated fears about diseases

Quote (Valhalls_Sun @ Apr 30 2015 10:29am)
so now you say we should quarantine or dis-allow people with hiv from intercourse?

we must quarantine or ostracize those unwilling to comply with medical procedures that serve the greater good of society
Gold: 3,100.00
Apr 30 2015 12:40pm
Quote (Valhalls_Sun @ Apr 30 2015 11:29am)

We've quarentined with Ebola.
Gold: 12,845.00
Apr 30 2015 03:09pm
The way the question is framed the answer should be a resounding no. We should not support "forced" anything. There is overwhelming evidence that smoking and drinking causes a spectrum of health issues, even death but is there a debate that we should "force" people to stop smoking or drinking? Certain vaccines should be mandated and encouraged for example if you want to enroll your child in public school or other arenas of social interaction. It would be idiotic and borderline fascistic to force people to get flu vaccines or other marginally relevant vaccines that realistically serve very little benefit.
Gold: 500.00
Apr 30 2015 03:42pm
Quote (ofthevoid @ Apr 30 2015 04:09pm)
The way the question is framed the answer should be a resounding no. We should not support "forced" anything. There is overwhelming evidence that smoking and drinking causes a spectrum of health issues, even death but is there a debate that we should "force" people to stop smoking or drinking? Certain vaccines should be mandated and encouraged for example if you want to enroll your child in public school or other arenas of social interaction. It would be idiotic and borderline fascistic to force people to get flu vaccines or other marginally relevant vaccines that realistically serve very little benefit.

i fail to see why we can't pick and choose which once we want to force on people for their own good
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev144454647Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll