d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Official Political Picture Thread, Continued
Prev1448449450451452700Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2,075.69
Mar 30 2023 03:38pm
Quote (Meanwhile @ Mar 30 2023 02:27pm)
No I am not deflecting because you said "Go to Russia and tell them that NATO taking over Ukraine"
So i am answering that Nato is not "taking over" this is the choice of Ukraine, a sovereign country, to ASK in joining NATO.

When you see russian TV to debate if Ukrainians should be 'Eliminated" or "Re-Educated' You understand why they want to take distance LOL.

You are so toxic and useless

you have nothing going on in your brain
Gold: 260.11
Mar 30 2023 05:36pm
Quote (Djunior @ Mar 30 2023 04:04pm)
You're deflecting.

I said you should ask the Russians if it's a problem.

What you think about it doesn't matter at all.

Holy shit dude, NATO just invaded Finland!
Gold: 6.66
Mar 30 2023 11:25pm
Quote (Djunior @ Mar 30 2023 06:46pm)
You completely avoid the issue at hand. NATO does not have the right to do whatever they please based on the excuse that "the countries wanted it". It simply doesn't work like that in geo-politics.

Dude in my time the West negotiated with the USSR okay. It's history, cannot be denied no matter how you try to spin it.

This is the age of purple haired woke "progressives" who think that geo-politics don't matter anymore, all other nations should roll over cuz they bad and people that disagree are fascists. It's wild.

Reality check: Russia has been driven into China's camp, energy crisis is real, poor countries can no longer afford record inflation and so on. YOU should grow up and face reality just like so many others that post here.

You're from EU? Have you heard about Tunisia recently and the next wave of migrants that are coming your way? There you go, you reap what you sow.

Poor Russia, their state wages war despite having the shittiest health statistics for males in Europe and now its somehow the West's fault that its probably gonna goto the worse amd resort to China (another success story in human rights, yeah?). You're completely overlooking the fact Russia's not a free, democratic country but a state ruled by a despotic oligarchy with basically no freedom of speech. Dealing with them requires negotiations, yes, but not at their terms. Use military force, get military force in response (aka fuck around and find out).

Russia had all the opportunities to jointhe Western camp in the 90s. Turned out it never was Russia but the USSR machinery is still there under the hood, they just did the Chinese trick of freeing the market.

Tunisian migrants are a minor issue when we discuss nuclear state geopolitics. And if youre that old, then you if anyone here should realise what it means when a state returns to actively utilizing nuclear threat rhetoric while ravaging its neighbour. It caused a geopolitical crisis on its own. And no, im not a purple haired progressive, and wont ever be one, no matter how hard you get over imagining me as one.

Quote (Djunior @ Mar 30 2023 09:21pm)
You shouldn't complain about the war if you believe this is exactly how it works ;)

There is no ought from is, one would think you would already know that if you lived in the USSR era. Why do you even try to defend Russia's actions is beyond me. Youre rejected by your own mainstream Western circles so you have a deep irrational sense of betrayal by the Western hegemony or what is it that bothers you?

Quote (NetflixAdaptationWidow @ Mar 31 2023 01:36am)
Holy shit dude, NATO just invaded Finland!

Russia's priorities are funny. They invade Ukraine which was still miles from becoming a NATO member but can't do shit about Finland and Sweden. Not even after the decades of Finlandization. Makes you wonder if NATO expansion was ever the real reason :rolleyes:

This post was edited by Neptunus on Mar 30 2023 11:33pm
Gold: 4.91
Warn: 10%
Mar 30 2023 11:37pm
Quote (Neptunus @ Mar 31 2023 02:25am)
Poor Russia, their state wages war despite having the shittiest health statistics for males in Europe and now its somehow the West's fault that its probably gonna goto the worse amd resort to China (another success story in human rights, yeah?). You're completely overlooking the fact Russia's not a free, democratic country but a state ruled by a despotic oligarchy with basically no freedom of speech. Dealing with them requires negotiations, yes, but not at their terms. Use military force, get military force in response (aka fuck around and find out).

Russia had all the opportunities to jointhe Western camp in the 90s. Turned out it never was Russia but the USSR machinery is still there under the hood, they just did the Chinese trick of freeing the market.

Tunisian migrants are a minor issue when we discuss nuclear state geopolitics. And if youre that old, then you if anyone here should realise what it means when a state returns to actively utilizing nuclear threat rhetoric while ravaging its neighbour. It caused a geopolitical crisis on its own. And no, im not a purple haired progressive, and wont ever be one, no matter how hard you get over imagining me as one.

There is no ought from is, one would think you would already know that if you lived in the USSR era. Why do you even try to defend Russia's actions is beyond me. Youre rejected by your own mainstream Western circles so you have a deep irrational sense of betrayal by the Western hegemony or what is it that bothers you?

Russia's priorities are funny. They invade Ukraine which was still miles from becoming a NATO member but can't do shit about Finland and Sweden. Not even after the decades of Finlandization. Makes you wonder if NATO expansion was ever the real reason :rolleyes:

You have no idea what you are talking about.
Mar 31 2023 12:04am
Quote (DizzyBusiness @ Mar 31 2023 12:37am)

I find it hilarious that Russia has been actively invading its neighbors for decades and yet it's NATO's fault for wanting to expand.

Russia keeps invading its neighbors, and those neighbors are turning to NATO for security. It's really that simple. If Russia wants NATO to stop expanding you should stop doing things that cause your neighbors to beg for protection from you.

The truth is this was never about NATO. Russia is just a fascist state looking to re-assimilate its soviet territories. If you're even slightly aware of the history of the region this shouldn't be in any way controversial.
Mar 31 2023 12:11am
Quote (NetflixAdaptationWidow @ Mar 31 2023 03:04am)
I find it hilarious that Russia has been actively invading its neighbors for decades and yet it's NATO's fault for wanting to expand.

Russia keeps invading its neighbors, and those neighbors are turning to NATO for security. It's really that simple. If Russia wants NATO to stop expanding you should stop doing things that cause your neighbors to beg for protection from you.

The truth is this was never about NATO. Russia is just a fascist state looking to re-assimilate its soviet territories. If you're even slightly aware of the history of the region this shouldn't be in any way controversial.

Lmao
Mar 31 2023 12:12am
Quote (DizzyBusiness @ Mar 31 2023 01:11am)
Lmao

This seems to be a pattern for you. You say "nu uh" instead of ever making an argument.

Are you too scared? I know making an argument opens you to being proven wrong, but that's just what adults do.
Mar 31 2023 12:14am
Quote (NetflixAdaptationWidow @ Mar 31 2023 03:12am)
This seems to be a pattern for you. You say "nu uh" instead of ever making an argument.

Are you too scared? I know making an argument opens you to being proven wrong, but that's just what adults do.

Lmao 2: electric boogaloo

This post was edited by DizzyBusiness on Mar 31 2023 12:15am
Gold: 0.69
Mar 31 2023 12:16am
Quote (NetflixAdaptationWidow @ Mar 31 2023 08:04am)

Man you got in your by your television
Gold: 17,384.69
Mar 31 2023 12:22am
Quote (DizzyBusiness @ 31 Mar 2023 05:37)

Quote (DizzyBusiness @ 31 Mar 2023 06:11)
Lmao

Quote (DizzyBusiness @ 31 Mar 2023 06:14)
Lmao

Sad trolling from anti-all moose getting brainwashed by scoundrels

Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1448449450451452700Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll