d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > How To Get To Heaven When You Die
Prev1434445464779Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 20.00
Aug 19 2012 03:52pm
Second block to the left
Gold: 56.10
Aug 19 2012 03:52pm
Quote (XXHATEBREEDXX @ Aug 19 2012 04:48pm)
It has inconsistencies as well,,, If you really want I can point them out. To me it makes no difference if it is your belief it is your belief.

And yes quite a few Muslims believe if you leave Islam you are no longer in the Dar al Islam

So,,,that only leaves you in Dar a-harb

If I find a fault in the quran that cannot be explained logically I will leave it if I cannot find an answer. That's the only logical thing to do. I am not a guy who believes in religion on blind faith. I have read the quran and the bible and the torah. Out of the 3 the quran was the only one I found that seemed it had none mistakes. The bible I was just like what? they just said this and now they are talking about this? how is jesus crucified when he himself said the only sign I will give you is the sign of jonah and if jona was alive so was jesus in the grave which means he wasn't crucified. I can point out so manny more and please point some out in the quran I will answer to them.

And it just doesn't make sense to me to believe in the bible. Half of it is now a man made book half of it was probably the word of god. How can you believe in such a thing.

This post was edited by SecondGear on Aug 19 2012 03:54pm
Gold: 7,252.72
Aug 19 2012 03:53pm
Quote (SecondGear @ Aug 19 2012 05:48pm)
Disagreements on interpretations. Do you know what that means? Show me proof muslim scholars agree on that first of all, then we can move on to what it means. See again you only see these things in the media and you believe it is true. Show me proof that we have been suicide bombing other mosques? Oh wait you can't cuz you only hear these type of things you never see them. Also you are acting like we are the only ones that do this.

How bout the white guy who bombed the gurdawara? How bout your American war in MANY MANY countries killing thousands of innocent peoples lives. The media has corrupted your mind. You are not allowed to kill people if you are a muslim unless it is an act of self defense. The funny thing is you say a lot of things yet can't provide any proof whatsoever. Give me verse in the quran that says killing people is alright. Show me some proof. You can't cuz you have never read the quran itself you just make claims based on what you hear from the media.

...I have read enough of the koran to recognize writing patterns and styles employed only by Jewish scribes of the time to ever believe it was miraculously written by an illiterate warlord .
Gold: 56.10
Aug 19 2012 03:55pm
Quote (WidowMaKer_MK @ Aug 19 2012 04:53pm)
...I have read enough of the koran to recognize writing patterns and styles employed only by Jewish scribes of the time to ever believe it was miraculously written by an illiterate warlord .

So you know arabic?
Aug 19 2012 03:58pm
Quote (SecondGear @ Aug 19 2012 05:55pm)
So you know arabic?

...nope , and neither do most of the American muslims I know who read it in an English translation . What's next , they're not real muslims if they don't understand arabic ?

This post was edited by WidowMaKer_MK on Aug 19 2012 04:05pm
Gold: 1,720.00
Aug 19 2012 04:01pm
Quote (SecondGear @ Aug 19 2012 03:52pm)
If I find a fault in the quran that cannot be explained logically I will leave it if I cannot find an answer. That's the only logical thing to do. I am not a guy who believes in religion on blind faith. I have read the quran and the bible and the torah. Out of the 3 the quran was the only one I found that seemed it had none mistakes. The bible I was just like what? they just said this and now they are talking about this? how is jesus crucified when he himself said the only sign I will give you is the sign of jonah and if jona was alive so was jesus in the grave which means he wasn't crucified. I can point out so manny more and please point some out in the quran I will answer to them.

Strong drink and ... are only an infamy of Satan's handiwork. [5:90, also 2:219]. Yet on the other hand in Paradise are rivers of wine [47:15, also 83:22,25]. How does Satan's handiwork get into Paradise?

heres one for ya...need more? np really

This one is still very relavent in the world today against the people of the book but yet is somehow forgotten because it isnt convenient
( hating jews is cool i guess )

The Qur'an declares that everyone will be held responsible only for his own sins [S. 17:13-15, 53:38-42]. Yet, the Qur'an accuses the Jews of Muhammad's day for the sins committed some 2000 years earlier by other Jews, e.g. worshipping the Golden Calf idol

Aug 19 2012 04:12pm
Quote (WidowMaKer_MK @ Aug 19 2012 03:58pm)
...nope , and neither do most of the American muslims I know who read it in an English translation . What's next , they're not real muslims if they don't understand arabic ?

Was going to address this,,but you seem to have it covered.

To say that one cannot fully understand the Quran because they do not read classical Arabic is to say that those words cannot be interpreted
at all in any other language then a ancient Arabic that is not even spoken anymore.
Aug 19 2012 04:22pm
Quote (SecondGear @ Aug 19 2012 03:48pm)
Disagreements on interpretations. Do you know what that means? Show me proof muslim scholars agree on that first of all, then we can move on to what it means. See again you only see these things in the media and you believe it is true. Show me proof that we have been suicide bombing other mosques? Oh wait you can't cuz you only hear these type of things you never see them. Also you are acting like we are the only ones that do this.

How bout the white guy who bombed the gurdawara? How bout your American war in MANY MANY countries killing thousands of innocent peoples lives. The media has corrupted your mind. You are not allowed to kill people if you are a muslim unless it is an act of self defense. The funny thing is you say a lot of things yet can't provide any proof whatsoever. Give me verse in the quran that says killing people is alright. Show me some proof. You can't cuz you have never read the quran itself you just make claims based on what you hear from the media.

Do you really want to go here? Some might say this is cherry picking but you asked for examples, I am providing them, I do not think just because some books have flaws in them it means they are bs, Mamy books are written by Man and as such through years are inherently flawed, if you understand and recieve the message then the book was successful. Through Arrogance people think they are perfect. Man is not Perfect neither is anything he creates.

Quran (4:95) - "Not equal are those believers who sit (at home) and receive no hurt, and those who strive and fight in the cause of Allah with their goods and their persons. Allah hath granted a grade higher to those who strive and fight with their goods and persons than to those who sit (at home). Unto all (in Faith) Hath Allah promised good: But those who strive and fight Hath He distinguished above those who sit (at home) by a special reward,-"

Mohammed waged offensive wars and although he never killed anyone it doesnt mean he was not directly responsible for many deaths.
In that case you could argue Hitler was not responsible as he did not kill anyone either.

Aug 19 2012 04:26pm
Quote (XXHATEBREEDXX @ Aug 19 2012 06:22pm)
Do you really want to go here? Some might say this is cherry picking but you asked for examples, I am providing them, I do not think just because some books have flaws in them it means they are bs, Mamy books are written by Man and as such through years are inherently flawed, if you understand and recieve the message then the book was successful. Through Arrogance people think they are perfect. Man is not Perfect neither is anything he creates.

Quran (4:95) - "Not equal are those believers who sit (at home) and receive no hurt, and those who strive and fight in the cause of Allah with their goods and their persons. Allah hath granted a grade higher to those who strive and fight with their goods and persons than to those who sit (at home). Unto all (in Faith) Hath Allah promised good: But those who strive and fight Hath He distinguished above those who sit (at home) by a special reward,-" 

Mohammed waged offensive wars and although he never killed anyone it doesnt mean he was not directly responsible for many deaths.
In that case you could argue Hitler was not responsible as he did not kill anyone either.

...I seem to remember that mohammad once killed a man while in a drunken stupor and afterward declared alcohol was off limits for all his followers . I'm not exactly sure if this is in the koran or it's just a fable passed down through the years .
Gold: 285.00
Aug 19 2012 04:31pm
Lets see if SecondGear honors his word.

The rivers of wine thing was especially slamming.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1434445464779Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll