d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Trump 2016 > Trump Vs Clinton
Prev14324334344354363169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 34,747.70
Jun 9 2016 12:22pm
Quote (Beowulf @ Jun 9 2016 04:05pm)
There will be a quid pro quo for any big money he takes. Just like he claims to do when he is the one lending money.

He is late in the game which already puts him at a disadvantage and he has been claiming all along that nobody owns him. Guess what? he put himself in a position to be the most owned in the game

The only things that separate him from the pack now are his record breaking inexperience and his complete lack of knowledge in anything other than how to get views and his unwillingness to learn

Can't get more owned that Hillary.

Hillary does have great experience though, I must say you have a point there. Wanting to go into Iraq, pushing the operation in Libya while letting great American soldiers die in Benghazi, taking millions of dollars from the Saudis, storing sensitive emails on a private server, covering up for Bill's rapes, and the list goes on. She sure does have a lot of experience in being absolutely terrible at her job! Which is exactly why we need Trump.

Here's the thing about Trump: he's smart. Smarter than you. Smarter than Hillary, smarter than the media. Say whatever you want about him, but he has 150 IQ and has outsmarted all his opposition countless times along his path to the nomination. People keep saying he needs to "learn", to "change him tone", and all this nonsense. Why? He's done better than any candidate in history. People are telling him to change because they know he has a winning formula and are scared to death because they can't stop him.

Gold: 2.70
Jun 9 2016 01:07pm
Quote (EA7 @ Jun 9 2016 06:22pm)
Can't get more owned that Hillary.

Hillary does have great experience though, I must say you have a point there. Wanting to go into Iraq, pushing the operation in Libya while letting great American soldiers die in Benghazi, taking millions of dollars from the Saudis, storing sensitive emails on a private server, covering up for Bill's rapes, and the list goes on. She sure does have a lot of experience in being absolutely terrible at her job! Which is exactly why we need Trump.

Here's the thing about Trump: he's smart. Smarter than you. Smarter than Hillary, smarter than the media. Say whatever you want about him, but he has 150 IQ and has outsmarted all his opposition countless times along his path to the nomination. People keep saying he needs to "learn", to "change him tone", and all this nonsense. Why? He's done better than any candidate in history. People are telling him to change because they know he has a winning formula and are scared to death because they can't stop him.

hopefully trump becomes president
Gold: 34,747.70
Jun 9 2016 02:22pm
Best rapper alive.

Gold: 9,164.33
Jun 9 2016 02:27pm
Quote (thesnipa @ Jun 9 2016 09:08am)
So in short the "unbought" candidate is now selling stock in himself. Gotcha.

Associations like this aren't to be considered in being impartial. That's the basis of having judges. We all carry with us certain biases that judges must set aside to make decisions that are based on legal precedence rather than their own personal opinions. Otherwise ever anti-rape judge would be incapable of handing down less than maximum sentences. Carry that logic to its furthest conclusion and it will become clear you've missed the entire point of what a judge is and how they are suppose to make decisions.

its as if you don't know anything about impartially in case law
https://bulk.resource.org/courts.gov/fjc/recusal.pdf

(a) Any justice, judge, or magistrate of the United States shall
disqualify himself in any proceeding in which his impartiality
might reasonably be questioned.

Curiel has recused himself on many cases of conflict of interest in the past for lesser reasons than this.

If you want a detailed video about it and actually are willing to spend the time to consider your opinion on this rather than just #neverdonaldtrump
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9XMioUUa3E
with sources here https://board.freedomainradio.com/topic/47562-youtube-the-truth-about-trump-university-and-judge-gonzalo-curiel/
Gold: 2,617.52
Jun 9 2016 03:49pm
Quote (AiNedeSpelCzech @ Jun 9 2016 12:11pm)
Post hoc rationalizing garbage doesn't actually change how incredibly racist Trump was to the point that racist af republicans called him out, but it's a cute trick.

Quote (EndlessSky @ Jun 9 2016 07:43am)
twisted cockroach excuses

Called it.
Gold: 2,504.69
Jun 9 2016 03:52pm
Quote (majorblood @ Jun 9 2016 02:27pm)
its as if you don't know anything about impartially in case law
https://bulk.resource.org/courts.gov/fjc/recusal.pdf

Curiel has recused himself on many cases of conflict of interest in the past for lesser reasons than this.

If you want a detailed video about it and actually are willing to spend the time to consider your opinion on this rather than just #neverdonaldtrump
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9XMioUUa3E
with sources here https://board.freedomainradio.com/topic/47562-youtube-the-truth-about-trump-university-and-judge-gonzalo-curiel/

I am more qualified on the concept than you unless you have any sort of law education. This is not a reasonable case to question him being impartial, which is pretty evident by the absolute flood of backlash he's receiving.

are you eluding to the cases he took himself off of because he knew the lawyers personally? that's a fairly bad use of "lesser" in my opinion.

i watched the video.... whole thing comes down to semantics of "mexican's aren't a race"? was disappointed. I could care less if his statement is or is not considered "racist" it was grossly incorrect and unamerican.

Lets be honest though, a large amount of people think Trump as a person is a slimy scumbag salesman. That doesn't disqualify them from interpreting the law at play in cases for or against him. Scumbags are awarded fair decisions on the regular, and what Trump is saying is that someone's potential opinion on an unrelated topic to the case at hand will disqualify them from making a fair decision against him on that unrelated case. Which undermines the entire judicial process, something Trump knows how to do well. He's cried like a bitch every time he's lost any decision because he's a poor loser. Want more proof of that, wait a few months and listen to the bitchbaby make concession speech after concession speech as the electorate slowly swings to HRC state by state in a landslide that makes Romney look like a posterboy for success.
Jun 9 2016 03:56pm
Quote (thesnipa @ Jun 9 2016 01:52pm)
I am more qualified on the concept than you unless you have any sort of law education. This is not a reasonable case to question him being impartial, which is pretty evident by the absolute flood of backlash he's receiving.

are you eluding to the cases he took himself off of because he knew the lawyers personally? that's a fairly bad use of "lesser" in my opinion.

i watched the video.... whole thing comes down to semantics of "mexican's aren't a race"? was disappointed. I could care less if his statement is or is not considered "racist" it was grossly incorrect and unamerican.

Lets be honest though, a large amount of people think Trump as a person is a slimy scumbag salesman. That doesn't disqualify them from interpreting the law at play in cases for or against him. Scumbags are awarded fair decisions on the regular, and what Trump is saying is that someone's potential opinion on an unrelated topic to the case at hand will disqualify them from making a fair decision against him on that unrelated case. Which undermines the entire judicial process, something Trump knows how to do well. He's cried like a bitch every time he's lost any decision because he's a poor loser. Want more proof of that, wait a few months and listen to the bitchbaby make concession speech after concession speech as the electorate slowly swings to HRC state by state in a landslide that makes Romney look like a posterboy for success.

after watching the video all you were able to draw from it is "mexicans aren't a race"? Did you ignore all of the parts about law and impartially? Curiel's background?
Jun 9 2016 04:00pm
Quote (majorblood @ Jun 9 2016 03:56pm)
after watching the video all you were able to draw from it is "mexicans aren't a race"? Did you ignore all of the parts about law and impartially? Curiel's background?

His end conclusion is a rant on how mexicans arent a race and we need to stop looking at things through the PC lense and focusing only on race. "whole thing comes down to" was poor wording, i meant it concludes with.

Answer me a simple question if you will. How is a judges personal (assumed) stance on Mexico related to a case on Trump University when TU has nothing to do with Mexico?

Please don't claim that being a race that someone has spoken against constitutes reasonable reason to recuse, it doesnt. If it does i'd love to see the precedence for such a statement. Maybe you can find black judges stepping down from KKK cases, or something of the like. But im unaware of any precedence and disagree with this case being "reasonable" at all.

This post was edited by thesnipa on Jun 9 2016 04:01pm
Jun 9 2016 04:05pm
Quote (thesnipa @ Jun 9 2016 02:00pm)
His end conclusion is a rant on how mexicans arent a race and we need to stop looking at things through the PC lense and focusing only on race. "whole thing comes down to" was poor wording, i meant it concludes with.

Answer me a simple question if you will. How is a judges personal (assumed) stance on Mexico related to a case on Trump University when TU has nothing to do with Mexico?

Please don't claim that being a race that someone has spoken against constitutes reasonable reason to recuse, it doesnt. If it does i'd love to see the precedence for such a statement. Maybe you can find black judges stepping down from KKK cases, or something of the like. But im unaware of any precedence and disagree with this case being "reasonable" at all.

it has to do with Trump as a person and his stance on mentioned things. TU has nothing to do with Mexico and it shouldn't but a Judge with a bias may treat him unfairly based off a personal dislike for Trump and/or his political stances related to Mexico

This post was edited by majorblood on Jun 9 2016 04:05pm
Jun 9 2016 04:10pm
Quote (majorblood @ Jun 9 2016 04:05pm)
it has to do with Trump as a person and his stance on mentioned things. TU has nothing to do with Mexico and it shouldn't but a Judge with a bias may treat him unfairly based off a personal dislike for Trump and/or his political stances related to Mexico

and it is YOUR opinion that someone's race/nationality constitutes as an unfair bias, it is the majority opinion that it does not. And it is not supported with precedence on your part. I'm not even sure you can substantiate personal dislike as a concrete reason for a judge to step down. How could any notorious criminals get a fair judge? How can notorious slimeballs? Or confessed terrorists?

Like i said, down that road likes the unraveling of our entire judicial system, which is built on qualified judges making decisions based on legal precedence rather than the personal bias you feel disqualifies him to make decisions that he shouldnt be basing decisions on.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev14324334344354363169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll