d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Andy Ngo
Prev1424344454672Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 28,296.75
Jul 6 2019 08:16am
Quote (TransTankie @ Jul 6 2019 07:14am)
Just a mentally ill person. Nothing to see here. Antifa are the real terrorists.
Or my fave meme -
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D6JMLvYXoAANjH4.jpg

the whitest group in the battle seems to always be antifa

the groups you have have put on blast during this most recent crusade are much more mixed than your own
Gold: 0.00
Jul 6 2019 08:18am
Quote (Beowulf @ 6 Jul 2019 15:16)
the whitest group in the battle seems to always be antifa

the groups you have have put on blast during this most recent crusade are much more mixed than your own

Horseshit. You read that in the youtube comments of the proud boy video and latched onto it like the annoying centrist parrot you are. Desperate to cling onto your nice fantasy of a civilised world where the threat of fascism isn't growing like a cancer in the Western world.
Gold: 2,617.52
Jul 6 2019 08:20am
Quote (TransTankie @ Jul 6 2019 10:14am)
Just a mentally ill person. Nothing to see here. Antifa are the real terrorists.
Or my fave meme -
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D6JMLvYXoAANjH4.jpg

>promises to punch nazis
>punches random bystanders and ben shapiro

Great job punching nazis bro
Jul 6 2019 08:21am
Quote (TransTankie @ Jul 6 2019 07:18am)
Horseshit. You read that in the youtube comments of the proud boy video and latched onto it like the annoying centrist parrot you are. Desperate to cling onto your nice fantasy of a civilised world where the threat of fascism isn't growing like a cancer in the Western world.

or I like other people have noticed the pictures of when antifa gets arrested and I've seen the black and brown trouble makers mixed in with the Trump rednecks that you're fighitng

they are terrible at being white supremacists with all the black and brown that gets through it's almost like what they actually represent is the same shit your side actually represents. Chaos, escalation, unprincipled anger, and the willingness to attack other people

maybe the masks are actually to prevent people from seeing how white your group is
Gold: 285.00
Jul 6 2019 08:24am
Quote (Beowulf @ Jul 6 2019 10:21am)
or I like other people have noticed the pictures of when antifa gets arrested and I've seen the black and brown trouble makers mixed in with the Trump rednecks that you're fighitng

they are terrible at being white supremacists with all the black and brown that gets through it's almost like what they actually represent is the same shit your side actually represents. Chaos, escalation, unprincipled anger, and the willingness to attack other people

maybe the masks are actually to prevent people from seeing how white your group is

It's okay to be white bro.

:lol:

This post was edited by Skinned on Jul 6 2019 08:24am
Jul 6 2019 08:26am
Quote (Skinned @ Jul 6 2019 07:24am)
It's okay to be white bro.

apparently it's not ok to be a gay asian with conservative friends

or these masked white people will surround them and beat them and throw rocks at them
Jul 6 2019 08:32am
Quote (Beowulf @ 6 Jul 2019 15:21)

Yes. The tokenism is a deliberate strategy by Joey Gibson and others to distance themselves from the full on nazis post charlottesville. Heather Heyer scared a lot of groups away from open white supremacy and now they general refer to 'cultures' or legal status rather than skin colour (at least the ones that aren't full blown neo-nazis). There was a targeted recruitment campaign by these groups in 2018 and they love to trot them out without the masks and helmets so they can show how just 'not racist' they are.

It really doesn't matter my dude. The proud Boys and Patriot Prayer often march alongside open white supremacists. They often have white supremacists within their ranks. But even if they didn't they would still be fascists. What - you think you can't be a fascist if you're hispanic? Somebody shoulda told Franco and we could have saved a lot of lives.

This is just another dodge from you away from the core argument - which is that these groups are violent extremists responsible for multiple murders. Mostly of innocent people who have nothing to do with antifascist action. Antifa have killed nobody. You recognise this and so you try to fucking squirm away from it because your centrist brain tells you that both sides must be as bad as eachother. Well they aren't buddy.

Quote (Beowulf @ 6 Jul 2019 15:26)

or these masked white people will surround them and beat them and throw rocks at them

You're actually just being an obtuse moron at this point.

This post was edited by TransTankie on Jul 6 2019 08:34am
Gold: 285.00
Jul 6 2019 08:33am
Quote (Beowulf @ Jul 6 2019 10:26am)

I've came to the conclusion that it is ok to be not ok sometimes.

I'm not defending or know what happened I don't usually click YouTube videos and my last post was just a play on words.

Millenials are having a real hard time with race and gender. And to their credit shit got a lot more complicated.

This post was edited by Skinned on Jul 6 2019 08:34am
Jul 6 2019 08:41am
Quote (TransTankie @ Jul 6 2019 07:32am)
Yes. The tokenism is a deliberate strategy by Joey Gibson and others to distance themselves from the full on nazis post charlottesville. Heather Heyer scared a lot of groups away from open white supremacy and now they general refer to 'cultures' or legal status rather than skin colour (at least the ones that aren't full blown neo-nazis). There was a targeted recruitment campaign by these groups in 2018 and they love to trot them out without the masks and helmets so they can show how just 'not racist' they are.

It really doesn't matter my dude. The proud Boys and Patriot Prayer often march alongside open white supremacists. They often have white supremacists within their ranks. But even if they didn't they would still be fascists. What - you think you can't be a fascist if you're hispanic? Somebody shoulda told Franco and we could have saved a lot of lives.

This is just another dodge from you away from the core argument - which is that these groups are violent extremists responsible for multiple murders. Mostly of innocent people who have nothing to do with antifascist action. Antifa have killed nobody. You recognise this and so you try to fucking squirm away from it because your centrist brain tells you that both sides must be as bad as eachother. Well they aren't buddy.

You're actually just being an obtuse moron at this point.

This is a thread about Andy Ngo

a person assaulted very clearly by a mob o "anti fascists"

a man you then went on to say played a large role in a nazi attack of which you provided no evidence for

a gay asian man that was raised by parents that were in internment camps

What I've seen is that he plays the confirmation bias games with conservatives on a conservative site who gives a flying fuck that's his right to do and in no way makes him a nazi or a nazi supporter or a white supremacist supporter

You ramble on about this random doing this crime or that random doing that crime dafuq does that have to do with a clear assault of an unarmed man by a mob? nothing, it's you exaggerating the threat it's you misleading people about this man that was assaulted

you can't even figure out Joe Rogan and Ben Shapiro aren't alt right how the hell can anyone ever trust your judgement on anyone else?
Jul 6 2019 08:43am
Quote (Skinned @ 6 Jul 2019 15:33)
I've came to the conclusion that it is ok to be not ok sometimes.

I'm not defending or know what happened I don't usually click YouTube videos and my last post was just a play on words.

Millenials are having a real hard time with race and gender. And to their credit shit got a lot more complicated.

What happened was that a man known for doxxing a particular group went up to that group and started taking pictures of them so they told him to fuck off and when they didn't they made him fuck off by squirting silly string at him and throwing a couple of punches and a kick.

Because when antifa get doxxed the Proud Boys turn up at their homes in the middle of the night in gangs to intimidate them and their families or, even worse, they get put on hitlists by neo-nazi terrorist groups connected to multiple murders like Atomwaffen. So whether you agree with them or not I think you'd agree they have a right to run off people who are a direct threat to their safety.

But Beowulf is scared of the masks.

Apparently he's not as scared of the masks that some Proud Boys and Patriot Prayer thugs were also wearing at that rally in Portland. Just the masks antifa wear... and those masks make antifa domestic terrorists even though they've killed nobody and make the other groups 'victims of antifa violence' even though they've committed multiple murders in the name of their political views and turn up to these rallies with the explicit purpose of gettign in fights.

This post was edited by TransTankie on Jul 6 2019 08:48am
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1424344454672Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll