d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > How To Get To Heaven When You Die
Prev1424344454663Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 0.76
Sep 16 2015 07:28am
Quote (CPK001 @ Sep 16 2015 07:14am)
Smart, you knew what would happen if you bumped this thread.

Then what will you achieve? I have mentioned my many achievements many pages back. I work hard, I play hard, I preach hard.

Oh and since you mentioned me dodging your question on the deathbed and turn it around on you, I must ask what would suddenly pop up on my deathbed that would convince me that God never existed and why it would only pop up at the very end?

What shred of evidence do I have you say? If I post all of that you will merely say 'tldr' and not even reply. The cycle never ends.

It makes me bold, to the point and very offensive. It gets people like you mad because we get very deep very quickly. We go to places you do not want to go and we go there anyway.

All the more reason to get the word out. Yet when we try suddenly everybody doesn't want to hear it. So you mentioned 'all those that have never heard of Jesus' yet you try to hinder the spread of the message whenever it comes up. So who is the real one responsible for preventing the news reaching to those people hmmm?

The thing is, if you burn in Hell for eternity the one you did worship is a douchebag piece of shit that would torment/torture you for eternity - the devil.

In the end this world will fall and in the end I'll end up in the grave along with everybody else, then eternity. I've already accepted the fact that I'll be hated and insulted. Jesus himself says that and that is the cost of following him. I will become not the most popular but one of the most hated people out there and on here.
Yet I take up my cross and follow Jesus daily. Could you go along with something knowing that you will become one of the most hated and insulted people out there?

Tell me ye of heavy burdens do you wear the sack cloth and practice self mortification as well? What a truly religious man you must be.

The truly religious are easy to spot because they stand up where everyone can see them and pray very loudly, Just to reassure themselves and everyone else of how close to God they really are.
Gold: 678.00
Sep 16 2015 08:32am
Quote (WidowMaKer_MK @ 16 Sep 2015 14:49)
...why are you abusing my name ? :)

I didn't make Dick short for Richard.
Gold: 0.00
Sep 16 2015 08:43am
And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

Matthew 10:28
Gold: 1.50
Sep 16 2015 08:57am
Quote (Axle @ Sep 16 2015 09:43am)
And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

Yes, fear is the cornerstone of most religious cults.
Gold: 0.00
Sep 16 2015 08:16pm
Quote (GetOnYourKnees @ Sep 16 2015 10:18pm)
I'd love to say common sense but, since you've made it through life this far without it, I highly doubt it's ever gonna happen.

Yeah we've seen your evidence mate, don't make me laugh :rofl:

Don't flatter yourself mate, I'd be surprised if anyone on this forum truly hates you. For me, it's more bemusement, really...

Not my evidence, God's evidence.

Quote (hATemOnkEy @ Sep 16 2015 10:34pm)
No, it makes you confrontational and judgemental.

Maybe 'dick' was too much, so I'll just call you Richard from now on.

So, Richard, there's no reason what so ever to tell somebody they'll burn in hell for not believing in Jesus. If you think there is, I blame a lack of civilized upbringing. Do you understand, Richard?

The message is very confrontational and it is a warning of the judgement that is to come. It is also imperative that everybody hear this message because we are to spread the Gospel among all the nations.

Quote (Valhalls_Sun @ Sep 16 2015 11:28pm)
Tell me ye of heavy burdens do you wear the sack cloth and practice self mortification as well? What a truly religious man you must be.

The truly religious are easy to spot because they stand up where everyone can see them and pray very loudly, Just to reassure themselves and everyone else of how close to God they really are.

All the religious rituals are all done away because Jesus finished it all on the cross. It doesn't matter how I pray or where I pray, what brings me closer to God is merely reading The Bible.
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Sep 17 2015 07:37am
Quote (Axle @ 16 Sep 2015 17:43)

we know that the earth's core is molten magma at thousands of degrees, there can't possibly be anything living there in hell. And there is no atmosphere with oxygen there.

and guys went to the moon and walked on it, and on the way found no heaven with no God on a cloud

and where is this 'soul' ? why doesn't it show up on X-ray scans ? or on computerised brain tomography ?

there is a very good reason for all: they don't freakin' exist!

This post was edited by the_rest on Sep 17 2015 07:44am
Gold: 1,532.01
Sep 17 2015 08:05am
Quote (the_rest @ Sep 17 2015 02:37pm)
we know that the earth's core is molten magma at thousands of degrees, there can't possibly be anything living there in hell. And there is no atmosphere with oxygen there.

and guys went to the moon and walked on it, and on the way found no heaven with no God on a cloud

and where is this 'soul' ? why doesn't it show up on X-ray scans ? or on computerised brain tomography ?

there is a very good reason for all: they don't freakin' exist!

But of course, only god can explain these things, which means god definitely exists! :rolleyes:

This post was edited by GetOnYourKnees on Sep 17 2015 08:05am
Gold: 982.86
Sep 17 2015 08:07am
just confess when 70+ and start being good

ezpz
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Sep 17 2015 08:09am
Quote (GetOnYourKnees @ 17 Sep 2015 17:05)
But of course, only god can explain these things, which means god definitely exists! :rolleyes:

i explained them

your tipical christian attitude was noted though: shut your eyes to evidence, keep on deluding yourself, and try to delude others too

This post was edited by the_rest on Sep 17 2015 08:10am
Gold: 1,532.01
Sep 17 2015 09:01am
Quote (the_rest @ Sep 17 2015 03:09pm)
i explained them

your tipical christian attitude was noted though: shut your eyes to evidence, keep on deluding yourself, and try to delude others too

I must have missed it, will you post your evidence here again? Genuinely curious, you must have quite some irrefutable evidence to throw that sort of accusation around.

This post was edited by GetOnYourKnees on Sep 17 2015 09:02am
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1424344454663Next
Closed New Topic New Poll