d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Official Political Picture Thread, Continued
Prev1423424425426427700Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 14,569.69
Feb 14 2023 09:44pm
Quote (Black XistenZ @ Feb 14 2023 02:38pm)
MAGA supporters aren't suggesting that any other flag should replace the stars and stripes as the official flag of the USA.

Flags being used as symbols of political movements or causes is perfectly normal. I bet you have no problem with people swinging the rainbow flag in support of the LGBTQIP* cause, or with activists waving the Palestine flag.

really.. you should live here before you say shit you don't understand with these clowns.. you have no idea what hate/anger and dislike they portray for anything that isn't MAGA.
fat trump on an US flag they drive around city to city with still to this day?
show me the massive influx of L flags that aren't full of hatefully idiots IE Antifa.
Edit" FU for assuming I'm some bastion of LGBTQ BS take it else where Comrade

This post was edited by theCrossbones on Feb 14 2023 09:45pm
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 30%
Feb 15 2023 02:23am
Quote (Black XistenZ @ 15 Feb 2023 04:00)
I didn't draw a moral equivalence between confederate flags and LGBTQIP* flags, I merely said that both are examples of flags that signal a particular political conviction and that showing them alongside the stars and stripes flag is perfectly normal.

You seriously believe that half the Trump voters supported the attack on the Capitol? That's some 23.5% of the electorate and at least 37 million voting-age adults.

I never made such a claim. You're clearly referring to this post of mine from yesterday:
https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=99136871&f=119&o=40#p638090183

Just to clarify: my point was not to imply that all drag queens are pedos or scary-looking. My point was that what you euphemistically labeled as "teaching kids that its ok to be different and that you shouldn't have to hide your true nature" in practice frequently devolves into aggressively confronting little children with deviant adult sexuality, in many cases literally shoving it in their face.

Hell yes, Rihanna's SB half time performance was offensive - offensively boring and low energy, with offensively ugly outfits.

more blatant dishonesty. you think i don't see how you moved the goal post from "MAGA supporters" to "trump voters"?

and no, i was not referring to a post from yesterday, but your long history of portraying the LGBT+ movement as evil and dangerous to children, constantly using othering, de-humanising language ("abominations", "those things"...) and wild exaggerations of alleged "aggressive" behaviour, perpetuating the "groomer" narrative and other anti-LGBT+ hackery...

also, really lame attempt to spin the fabricated outrage by right wing NPCs over completely irrelevant bullshit there.

Gold: 32,517.50
Feb 15 2023 04:56am
Quote (fender @ Feb 15 2023 08:23am)
more blatant dishonesty. you think i don't see how you moved the goal post from "MAGA supporters" to "trump voters"?

and no, i was not referring to a post from yesterday, but your long history of portraying the LGBT+ movement as evil and dangerous to children, constantly using othering, de-humanising language ("abominations", "those things"...) and wild exaggerations of alleged "aggressive" behaviour, perpetuating the "groomer" narrative and other anti-LGBT+ hackery...

also, really lame attempt to spin the fabricated outrage by right wing NPCs over completely irrelevant bullshit there.

https://i.imgur.com/YqZpoST.jpeg

https://i.imgur.com/9rOes81.jpeg

https://i.imgur.com/x5SQyzh.jpeg

Ouch
Gold: 35,785.13
Feb 15 2023 05:57am
Quote (fender @ Feb 15 2023 02:23am)

Kill all pedos.
Do you agree?
Gold: 32,517.50
Feb 15 2023 06:19am
Quote (sirthom @ Feb 15 2023 11:57am)
Kill all pedos.
Do you agree?

Yes.

Kill all homosexuals.
Do you agree?
Gold: 35,785.13
Feb 15 2023 06:31am
Quote (Prox1m1ty @ Feb 15 2023 06:19am)
Yes.

Kill all homosexuals.
Do you agree?

The bible does.
Lev 20:13
Gold: 751.50
Feb 15 2023 07:07am
Quote (fender @ Feb 15 2023 09:23am)

its possible to oppose all forms of sexualisation of children you know :rofl:

whether its woke LGBTQ crap, hypersexualisation in the media or pedo pastors

i havent seen anyone here being explicitly against one thing but not the other

all fucking pedos must fucking hang
Gold: 0.00
Feb 15 2023 08:14am
Quote (JohnnyMcCoy @ 15 Feb 2023 14:07)
its possible to oppose all forms of sexualisation of children you know :rofl:

whether its woke LGBTQ crap, hypersexualisation in the media or pedo pastors

i havent seen anyone here being explicitly against one thing but not the other

all fucking pedos must fucking hang

you PRETEND that's what you think should happen to all paedos, but clearly you don't mean it.

what you're REALLY doing is trying to portray and smear groups as paedos who demonstrably aren't - while making excuses for / distracting from those that are ACTUAL paedos (roy moore, countless conservative clergy members and lawmakers, several high ranking q-anon operatives...) and those who protect them (like gym jordan / loyal epstein customer and serial "inspector" of naked underage girls donald trump...).

you're happy to ban books and free speech in order to "protect children" from entirely fabricated dangers, while constantly distracting from the actual predators. drag queens don't molest children - republican lawmakers, "family value" conservatives, priests and pastors, q-anon nutjobs do. yes, of course there are paedos who are "liberals" and / or members of the LGBT+ community, and i'm sure you want THEM to "fucking hang" - but it's not a principled stance of yours - you're happy to make excuses for the majority of sickos on your "team".

This post was edited by fender on Feb 15 2023 08:42am
Gold: 24.06
Feb 15 2023 08:29am
Quote (fender @ Feb 15 2023 07:14am)
you pretend that's what you think what should happen to paedos, but clearly you don't mean it.

what you're really doing it trying to portray and smear groups as paedos who demonstrably aren't - while making excuses for / distracting from those that are ACTUAL paedos (roy moore, countless conservative clergy members and lawmakers, several high ranking q-anon operatives...) and those who protect them (like gym jordan / loyal epstein customer and serial "inspector" of naked underage girls donald trump...).

you're happy to ban books and free speech in order to "protect children" from entirely fabricated dangers, while constantly distracting from the actual predators. drag queens don't molest children - republican lawmakers, "family value" conservatives, priests and pastors, q-anon nutjobs do.

I mean it, but I’m German. It’s in our blood to be okay with genocide. Isn’t that right fender?
Gold: 751.50
Feb 15 2023 10:30am
Quote (fender @ Feb 15 2023 03:14pm)
you PRETEND that's what you think should happen to all paedos, but clearly you don't mean it.

what you're REALLY doing is trying to portray and smear groups as paedos who demonstrably aren't - while making excuses for / distracting from those that are ACTUAL paedos (roy moore, countless conservative clergy members and lawmakers, several high ranking q-anon operatives...) and those who protect them (like gym jordan / loyal epstein customer and serial "inspector" of naked underage girls donald trump...).

you're happy to ban books and free speech in order to "protect children" from entirely fabricated dangers, while constantly distracting from the actual predators. drag queens don't molest children - republican lawmakers, "family value" conservatives, priests and pastors, q-anon nutjobs do. yes, of course there are paedos who are "liberals" and / or members of the LGBT+ community, and i'm sure you want THEM to "fucking hang" - but it's not a principled stance of yours - you're happy to make excuses for the majority of sickos on your "team".

find a single post of mine where i ever defended the people you mentioned, i dont even know these guys :rofl: (except trump and epstein obviously)

yes, i am happy to ban woke books for children and drag queen story hour

just like i am happy to ban marriage under 18 or destroy the church pedo cartel

some christian fundamentalists or conservative politicians doing shit does not mean conservative family values are not valid anymore, you are so desperate to jump on every single guy in that sphere, who did something wrong

conservatism is normal, LGBTQDJJRGH pride parade crap however is specifically designed to destroy families and divide people into micro groups that dont even exist

got some more fake arguments against me?
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1423424425426427700Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll