d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > How To Get To Heaven When You Die
Prev1414243444563Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 678.00
Sep 16 2015 05:34am
Quote (CPK001 @ 16 Sep 2015 12:38)
How about if you die and haven't given your life to the Lord Jesus Christ then you are going to Hell? I will be direct and confronting and I will make sure that is what you hear.

I will also make sure you hear that you cannot save yourself and you are a fool if you think that there is any other way that does not include Jesus.

I will also let it be known to you that your future will be 6 feet under the ground with nothing but a tombstone with a mere 16 numbers that will define your existence- your birth date and your death date.

That makes you a dick.
Gold: 6,061.70
Sep 16 2015 05:43am
Quote (GetOnYourKnees @ Sep 16 2015 04:16am)
You really love the 16 numbers theory don't you :lol: Not all of us have such an inferiority complex, and many of us will accomplish things in this life you would never dream about since you're so busy preaching your bullshit about your imaginary friend.

Let me ask you: how utterly gutted would you be if you found out on your deathbed that you had wasted your life worshiping a non-existent deity? You'll undoubtedly dodge the question and turn it around on me, but before you do, ask yourself: what shred of evidence do you have that your god, out of the thousands of this world, is the 'correct' one, if any?

Staggers me that people can act so righteously :rolleyes:

Blunt. I will argue in his favor on one point though. If he enjoys his life, and his faith brings him peace of mind, then I doubt he'd have regrets on his deathbed. And if the Atheist mantra of "when you die, you no longer exist, therefore it simply won't matter, you're dead" applies, he won't have any regret after dying at all, will he? Keep in mind, I believe in nothing, I disbelieve in nothing. So to a large extent, I'm a "I don't give a shit" personality. I merely play devils advocate, because I think the question you ask him is meaningless if you are an atheist.

Quote (CPK001 @ Sep 16 2015 03:38am)
How about if you die and haven't given your life to the Lord Jesus Christ then you are going to Hell? I will be direct and confronting and I will make sure that is what you hear.

I will also make sure you hear that you cannot save yourself and you are a fool if you think that there is any other way that does not include Jesus.

I will also let it be known to you that your future will be 6 feet under the ground with nothing but a tombstone with a mere 16 numbers that will define your existence- your birth date and your death date.

Currently in this world, there are 1.09 billion Christians (of all denominations, including catholic) in the world. There are 7 billion people in the world, and some of them live so far removed from any semi-modern society, they've never even heard of "Jesus" (he's a great gardener btw). Now, this means there are roughly 6 billion people currently living that will go to hell, and many of them simply for no other reason than that they have no access to your precious "message". Frankly? I'd rather burn in hell for eternity than worship a douchebag piece of shit that would torment/torture people for eternity over simple ignorance.

The fact that you think your life matters shows pretty clearly why you are a Christian. You live, you die, you may impact people, but they too will die. In the end, it doesn't matter mate. Your need to make it matter is what powers your faith, not the other way around.

You can believe in your fairy tales all you wish, but attempting to shove them into random people's faces merely makes you look pathetic and desperate to be accepted. :)
Gold: 7,252.72
Sep 16 2015 05:59am
◄ Romans 11:33 ►

New International Version

Oh, the depth of the riches of the wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable his judgments, and his paths beyond tracing out!
Gold: 1,532.01
Sep 16 2015 06:11am
Quote (InsaneBobb @ Sep 16 2015 12:43pm)
Blunt. I will argue in his favor on one point though. If he enjoys his life, and his faith brings him peace of mind, then I doubt he'd have regrets on his deathbed. And if the Atheist mantra of "when you die, you no longer exist, therefore it simply won't matter, you're dead" applies, he won't have any regret after dying at all, will he? Keep in mind, I believe in nothing, I disbelieve in nothing. So to a large extent, I'm a "I don't give a shit" personality. I merely play devils advocate, because I think the question you ask him is meaningless if you are an atheist.

I'd feel awful if I'd have known I had lived such a stifled life. Don't do this, don't do that, spread your lies to as many people as possible etc etc. Of course I know he would never consider the fact that he's wrong, since he's been conditioned to reject reason and treat any attempt to argue with his views as evil and contemptuous.

Quote (WidowMaKer_MK @ Sep 16 2015 12:59pm)
◄ Romans 11:33 ►

New International Version

Oh, the depth of the riches of the wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable his judgments, and his paths beyond tracing out!

...thanks for that? Time for you to put your feet back on the pouffe and go back to sleep, I think.
Gold: 0.00
Sep 16 2015 06:14am
Quote (xfrodobagginsx @ Sep 16 2015 07:17am)
Good! Let the Gospel go out to the world and save those who are willing to believe and accept it.

Smart, you knew what would happen if you bumped this thread.

Quote (GetOnYourKnees @ Sep 16 2015 09:16pm)
You really love the 16 numbers theory don't you :lol: Not all of us have such an inferiority complex, and many of us will accomplish things in this life you would never dream about since you're so busy preaching your bullshit about your imaginary friend.

Let me ask you: how utterly gutted would you be if you found out on your deathbed that you had wasted your life worshiping a non-existent deity? You'll undoubtedly dodge the question and turn it around on me, but before you do, ask yourself: what shred of evidence do you have that your god, out of the thousands of this world, is the 'correct' one, if any?

Staggers me that people can act so righteously :rolleyes:

Then what will you achieve? I have mentioned my many achievements many pages back. I work hard, I play hard, I preach hard.

Oh and since you mentioned me dodging your question on the deathbed and turn it around on you, I must ask what would suddenly pop up on my deathbed that would convince me that God never existed and why it would only pop up at the very end?

What shred of evidence do I have you say? If I post all of that you will merely say 'tldr' and not even reply. The cycle never ends.

Quote (hATemOnkEy @ Sep 16 2015 09:34pm)
That makes you a dick.

It makes me bold, to the point and very offensive. It gets people like you mad because we get very deep very quickly. We go to places you do not want to go and we go there anyway.

Quote (InsaneBobb @ Sep 16 2015 09:43pm)

Currently in this world, there are 1.09 billion Christians (of all denominations, including catholic) in the world. There are 7 billion people in the world, and some of them live so far removed from any semi-modern society, they've never even heard of "Jesus" (he's a great gardener btw). Now, this means there are roughly 6 billion people currently living that will go to hell, and many of them simply for no other reason than that they have no access to your precious "message". Frankly? I'd rather burn in hell for eternity than worship a douchebag piece of shit that would torment/torture people for eternity over simple ignorance.

The fact that you think your life matters shows pretty clearly why you are a Christian. You live, you die, you may impact people, but they too will die. In the end, it doesn't matter mate. Your need to make it matter is what powers your faith, not the other way around.

You can believe in your fairy tales all you wish, but attempting to shove them into random people's faces merely makes you look pathetic and desperate to be accepted. :)

All the more reason to get the word out. Yet when we try suddenly everybody doesn't want to hear it. So you mentioned 'all those that have never heard of Jesus' yet you try to hinder the spread of the message whenever it comes up. So who is the real one responsible for preventing the news reaching to those people hmmm?

The thing is, if you burn in Hell for eternity the one you did worship is a douchebag piece of shit that would torment/torture you for eternity - the devil.

In the end this world will fall and in the end I'll end up in the grave along with everybody else, then eternity. I've already accepted the fact that I'll be hated and insulted. Jesus himself says that and that is the cost of following him. I will become not the most popular but one of the most hated people out there and on here.
Yet I take up my cross and follow Jesus daily. Could you go along with something knowing that you will become one of the most hated and insulted people out there?
Gold: 1,532.01
Sep 16 2015 06:18am
Quote (CPK001 @ Sep 16 2015 01:14pm)
Then what will you achieve? I have mentioned my many achievements many pages back. I work hard, I play hard, I preach hard.

Oh and since you mentioned me dodging your question on the deathbed and turn it around on you, I must ask what would suddenly pop up on my deathbed that would convince me that God never existed and why it would only pop up at the very end?

What shred of evidence do I have you say? If I post all of that you will merely say 'tldr' and not even reply. The cycle never ends.

I'd love to say common sense but, since you've made it through life this far without it, I highly doubt it's ever gonna happen.

Yeah we've seen your evidence mate, don't make me laugh :rofl:

Quote (CPK001 @ Sep 16 2015 01:14pm)
Could you go along with something knowing that you will become one of the most hated and insulted people out there?

Don't flatter yourself mate, I'd be surprised if anyone on this forum truly hates you. For me, it's more bemusement, really...

This post was edited by GetOnYourKnees on Sep 16 2015 06:21am
Gold: 678.00
Sep 16 2015 06:34am
Quote (CPK001 @ 16 Sep 2015 14:14)
It makes me bold, to the point and very offensive. It gets people like you mad because we get very deep very quickly. We go to places you do not want to go and we go there anyway.

No, it makes you confrontational and judgemental.

Maybe 'dick' was too much, so I'll just call you Richard from now on.

So, Richard, there's no reason what so ever to tell somebody they'll burn in hell for not believing in Jesus. If you think there is, I blame a lack of civilized upbringing. Do you understand, Richard?
Gold: 1.50
Sep 16 2015 06:38am
Jesus Christ did not fulfill messianic prophecies that establish the criteria for the coming of the messiah.

Jesus Christ is a false prophet.
Gold: 0.20
Sep 16 2015 06:39am
Quote (CPK001 @ Sep 16 2015 07:14am)
Smart, you knew what would happen if you bumped this thread.

All the more reason to get the word out. Yet when we try suddenly everybody doesn't want to hear it. So you mentioned 'all those that have never heard of Jesus' yet you try to hinder the spread of the message whenever it comes up. So who is the real one responsible for preventing the news reaching to those people hmmm?

The thing is, if you burn in Hell for eternity the one you did worship is a douchebag piece of shit that would torment/torture you for eternity - the devil.

In the end this world will fall and in the end I'll end up in the grave along with everybody else, then eternity. I've already accepted the fact that I'll be hated and insulted. Jesus himself says that and that is the cost of following him. I will become not the most popular but one of the most hated people out there and on here.
Yet I take up my cross and follow Jesus daily. Could you go along with something knowing that you will become one of the most hated and insulted people out there?

He already does?
Gold: 7,252.72
Sep 16 2015 06:49am
Quote (hATemOnkEy @ Sep 16 2015 08:34am)
No, it makes you confrontational and judgemental.

Maybe 'dick' was too much, so I'll just call you Richard from now on.

So, Richard, there's no reason what so ever to tell somebody they'll burn in hell for not believing in Jesus. If you think there is, I blame a lack of civilized upbringing. Do you understand, Richard?

...why are you abusing my name ? :)
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1414243444563Next
Closed New Topic New Poll