d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > How To Get To Heaven When You Die
Prev1414243444579Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 2,913.00
Aug 18 2012 06:18am
Gold: 2,617.52
Aug 18 2012 10:45am
Blessed be the nine. My thoughts lie with Akatosh!
Gold: 8,933.00
Aug 18 2012 02:44pm
Quote (poulgaragr @ Aug 18 2012 07:18am)

I don't think a person could be any more moronic than you with declaring victory while failing to make your case.
Gold: 55.44
Aug 18 2012 04:01pm
You don't have to be Christian to go to heaven. I mean most Christians are currenlty believing in myths, so you definitely won't go to heaven if you are this kind of Christian.
There is much truth in the Bible, but you have to seperate it from myths.
You just have to have faith in truth/life/God/the present (all is same thing). Then you will be a true "Christian".

Jesus said, “Seek God first, and all these things will be added to you. Do not be anxious about tomorrow; tomorrow will take care of itself.”
Jesus said, “Find the kingdom of God first, and everything else will follow.”
Jesus said, “Whoever finds the correct interpretation of what I am saying will find eternal life.”

This book can help you find the correct interpretation of what Jesus was saying : http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/the-present-with-religion

I'm talking about Christians, but there is truth in other religious book too, if you interpret correctly.
Gold: 89.69
Aug 19 2012 02:51am
praying doesnt mean anything unless you mean it
intentions get you into heaven, not words
Gold: 152.00
Aug 19 2012 02:54am
islam rules, case closed
Gold: 8,933.00
Aug 19 2012 06:26am
Quote (Voyaging @ Aug 19 2012 03:54am)
islam rules, case closed

Robotology rules, case closed.
Gold: 186.16
Aug 19 2012 10:03am
Quote (Voyaging @ Aug 19 2012 08:54am)
islam rules, case closed

islam is a false religion. I proved it to you. Case closed. Jesus Christ is the ONLY way to heaven. All other ways lead to hell.

This is what Jesus actually said:

Joh 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

mohammad is a liar.
Gold: 186.16
Aug 19 2012 10:08am
Quote (Eti_fr @ Aug 18 2012 10:01pm)
You don't have to be Christian to go to heaven. I mean most Christians are currenlty believing in myths, so you definitely won't go to heaven if you are this kind of Christian.
There is much truth in the Bible, but you have to seperate it from myths.
You just have to have faith in truth/life/God/the present (all is same thing). Then you will be a true "Christian".

Jesus said, “Seek God first, and all these things will be added to you. Do not be anxious about tomorrow; tomorrow will take care of itself.”
Jesus said, “Find the kingdom of God first, and everything else will follow.”
Jesus said, “Whoever finds the correct interpretation of what I am saying will find eternal life.”

This book can help you find the correct interpretation of what Jesus was saying : http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/the-present-with-religion

I'm talking about Christians, but there is truth in other religious book too, if you interpret correctly.

I don't need some book to lie to me. All I need to do is actually BELIEVE Jesus when He says that He's the only way to heaven. How would "interpret" these passages? It can't get any plainer than what it says. Jesus is the ONLY way. If you choose not to believe Him, then that's on you.

Jesus said:

Joh 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Jesus said:

Joh 3:18 "He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Jesus said:

Joh 10:9 I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.

Jesus said:

Joh 10:7 Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep.

Jesus said:

Joh 3:16 "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.
"For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.

The Bible says:

1Jo 5:12 He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.

Gold: 56.10
Aug 19 2012 03:04pm
Quote (xfrodobagginsx @ Aug 19 2012 11:08am)
I don't need some book to lie to me.  All I need to do is actually BELIEVE Jesus when He says that He's the only way to heaven.  How would "interpret" these passages?  It can't get any plainer than what it says.  Jesus is the ONLY way.  If you choose not to believe Him, then that's on you. 

Jesus said:

Jesus said:

Joh 3:18 "He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Jesus said:

Joh 10:9 I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.

Jesus said:

Joh 10:7 Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep.

Jesus said:

Joh 3:16 "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.
"For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.

The Bible says:

1Jo 5:12 He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.

You are ignorant. You refuse to believe in Islam because of what you see in the media. You have not even read the quran so please don't talk about it how "we are not like muslims that force people into conversion" give me one verse in the quran that forces people into conversion.

Also please explain to me how to believe in your bible. No lie I want to know the truth unlike you who is ignorant. Please provide me with a version of the bible that has not been changed and was written at the time of Jesus. Oh wait you can't because you are not even able to provide me copy of a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy of a copied version of the bible. That's how far humans have changed the bible. And I'm not saying this. These were christian scholars that told me this.

There are so many faults in the bible I can point out. Point out one fault in the quran, if it makes sense logically. I am ready to leave islam.

You really are ignorant. You are just not letting yourself find the truth.

"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

The most ancient Greek Manuscripts do not have the word "Begotten", thus the RSV Bible (Revised Standard Version) that is written under the authority of 32 scholars of the highest eminence, backed by 50 different Christian co-operating denominations, they have completely thrown out this word 'Begotten' as a fabrication, an interpolation & a concoction.

Again christians have just been changing the bible even though this change is actually correct. It is 'now' not the true word of god, maybe it was, but you christians have changed it so much AND misinterpreted the bible saying Jesus is god. Not ONE verse in the bible jesus says, "I am god worship me" Not one verse. So maybe it was at that time when it was written but then it got changed so Allah has to come out with a new book the quran which has never been changed in 1400 years.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1414243444579Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll