d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Official Political Picture Thread, Continued
Prev1414415416417418700Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 751.50
Feb 9 2023 03:19am
Quote (fender @ Feb 9 2023 02:59am)
well, off to paraguay with you then, with its amazing roads, education and healthcare system, and public safety... LOL
so it isn't about any of that at all, you just want to feel "special" by comparison, and pay as little taxes as possible. you don't want a functioning, educated, and healthy modern society, you just want a place where YOU can afford to live the life of your dreams. nothing wrong with that, of course - just stop pretending it's about anything else.

and of course, an entirely unsustainable golden city in the desert, built and maintained by slaves, and ruled by an absolute monarch, is your "dream destination". can't make that shit up. a feudal, oppressive, misogynistic society, where people are regularly arrested and tortured for the slightest bit of criticism of the authorities - for simply speaking their mind, or even just for existing. so that's your idea of a great country. where women and working class foreigners are deprived of many basic human rights and freedoms that everyone in western europe can take for granted... but hey, at least they have great roads and cheap gas, huh? and all those impressive buildings, and low taxes. amazing! just don't let them find out what you think about muslims. xD

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_rights_in_Dubai

doesn't surprise me in the slightest tbh. the only thing that separates you is your brand of prophet...

oh shit, you guessed one right, slow clap, not where i want to be staying primarily though

in the post covid age you need every possible option to fuck off to when needed

you still dont get it, zero fucks given about potholes when they come for free and for somebody, who makes fun of others for allegedly being cave dwellers, you sound like you never left your bubble

guess what fenderp, people are living perfectly normal in other parts of the world......such arrogance when people are getting stabbed by illegals on german streets on a daily basis

and nobody gives a fuck that you cant shake your ass on a pride parade in dubai :rofl:

germany is not a sustainable place, run by slaves working for shit wages, robbed by expenses and the government, who will live in poverty after retiring

yeah, i will pass fenderp

back on topic

This post was edited by JohnnyMcCoy on Feb 9 2023 03:22am
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 30%
Feb 9 2023 04:44am
Quote (JohnnyMcCoy @ 9 Feb 2023 10:19)
oh shit, you guessed one right, slow clap, not where i want to be staying primarily though

in the post covid age you need every possible option to fuck off to when needed

you still dont get it, zero fucks given about potholes when they come for free and for somebody, who makes fun of others for allegedly being cave dwellers, you sound like you never left your bubble

guess what fenderp, people are living perfectly normal in other parts of the world......such arrogance when people are getting stabbed by illegals on german streets on a daily basis

and nobody gives a fuck that you cant shake your ass on a pride parade in dubai :rofl:

germany is not a sustainable place, run by slaves working for shit wages, robbed by expenses and the government, who will live in poverty after retiring

yeah, i will pass fenderp

back on topic

https://abload.de/img/20230208_212227kodlu.jpg

thanks for admitting that the whole rant about roads, education, healthcare, safety, digital infrastructure... was just an excuse for your fundamentally selfish perspective of saying you don't want to pay taxes for things that don't directly impact you personally at this specific point in your life. it might be stupid and short-sighted, selfish and backward, but it's obviously a perfectly legitimate opinion to hold, many people share it. again, just don't pretend it's about anything else then - you obiously don't give a shit about society and the country you live in, all you care about is yourself.

you couldn't have told on yourself any clearer than trying to portray the feudal monarchy, the oppressive fundamentalist society of the UAE as your dream destination, lol. downplaying their egregious human rights abuses, their discrimination of women and homosexuals, their slavery, their limiting of free speech... as merely not being able to "shake your ass on a pride parade" perfectly illustrates not only how fundamentally dishonest you are, but also how much you love authoritarianism, as long as you think you're not one of the targeted groups. that's brownshirt thinking 101. it also shows you've given up any hope of ever finding a woman, let alone start a family. probably realistic, with that attitude.

Feb 9 2023 08:22am
Quote (fender @ Feb 9 2023 11:44am)
thanks for admitting that the whole rant about roads, education, healthcare, safety, digital infrastructure... was just an excuse for your fundamentally selfish perspective of saying you don't want to pay taxes for things that don't directly impact you personally at this specific point in your life. it might be stupid and short-sighted, selfish and backward, but it's obviously a perfectly legitimate opinion to hold, many people share it. again, just don't pretend it's about anything else then - you obiously don't give a shit about society and the country you live in, all you care about is yourself.

you couldn't have told on yourself any clearer than trying to portray the feudal monarchy, the oppressive fundamentalist society of the UAE as your dream destination, lol. downplaying their egregious human rights abuses, their discrimination of women and homosexuals, their slavery, their limiting of free speech... as merely not being able to "shake your ass on a pride parade" perfectly illustrates not only how fundamentally dishonest you are, but also how much you love authoritarianism, as long as you think you're not one of the targeted groups. that's brownshirt thinking 101. it also shows you've given up any hope of ever finding a woman, let alone start a family. probably realistic, with that attitude.

https://i.imgur.com/RJdcSJK.png

fenderp 101, create a strawman and then build the argument on it

my criticism is based on facts and those do not change because of my personal choices, this place is driving towards the abyss with you hitting the gas pedal

i do not intend to go down with this society

you still dont understand the difference between being forced to pay for shit healthcare or being able to get what you need, its not so hard sweetheart

i never claimed to care about society, i did in the past, less and less over time and whatever was left died with covid

i spoke about the madness all the way back to the euro crisis, that germany and its people are getting robbed, then even more debacles happened like shutting down nuclear, the 2015 migrant tsunami (still going on), the "current thing" and so on

people are either aware and keep quiet or folks like you

i believe in freedom, if you want to go down importing half of the third world, relying on some sunshine to have energy and not even bagging half of your salary (if you have one and its getting worse), thats cool fender

but not me and your last point: blackx already mentioned the demographics of this place, its literally one of the most anti family and anti children in the entire world, meanwhile the societies mentioned are some of the most family friendly

what are you even talking about?

just be happy that every year a six figure amount of evil right wing doctors, engineers, craftsmen, IT and other people are leaving ^_^

i am sure you sociology or political science guys can run this place with some illiterate afghans, syrians and some africans

Gold: 1.00
Feb 9 2023 08:53am
Quote (JohnnyMcCoy @ Feb 9 2023 07:22am)

my criticism is based on facts and those do not change because of my personal choices, this place is driving towards the abyss with you hitting the gas pedal

you still dont understand the difference between being forced to pay for shit healthcare or being able to get what you need, its not so hard sweetheart

i never claimed to care about society, i did in the past, less and less over time and whatever was left died with covid

i spoke about the madness all the way back to the euro crisis, that germany and its people are getting robbed, then even more debacles happened like shutting down nuclear, the 2015 migrant tsunami (still going on), the "current thing" and so on

i believe in freedom, if you want to go down importing half of the third world, relying on some sunshine to have energy and not even bagging half of your salary (if you have one and its getting worse), thats cool fender

but not me and your last point: blackx already mentioned the demographics of this place, its literally one of the most anti family and anti children in the entire world, meanwhile the societies mentioned are some of the most family friendly

https://abload.de/img/20230205_013826vsd43.jpg

just be happy that every year a six figure amount of evil right wing doctors, engineers, craftsmen, IT and other people are leaving ^_^

i am sure you sociology or political science guys can run this place with some illiterate afghans, syrians and some africans

Fender can't comprehend working hard and then wanting the most for your own hard work while not wanting to carry everyone else's poor decisions on your back.

I think he fears that there will be no one left to support him. I'm no timeologyst here but if you look back at his posts in this conversation it looks like he was up all night in Germany writing comments on the internet. Unfortunately for us that's part of the crowd we're carrying on our back. There's those that genuinely need help then there's the social security welfare sucks that are fully capable people doing nothing.

This post was edited by SBD on Feb 9 2023 08:54am
Gold: 17,384.69
Feb 9 2023 09:00am
Quote (JohnnyMcCoy @ 9 Feb 2023 14:22)

Jesus excuse me but could you write paragraphes instead of these spaced short sentences please ? It is very sressful to see this, but please take note that in the same way i don't want to hurt you if you have a condition.

This post was edited by Meanwhile on Feb 9 2023 09:02am
Gold: 57.00
Feb 9 2023 09:19am
Quote (SBD @ 9 Feb 2023 09:53)
Fender can't comprehend working hard and then wanting the most for your own hard work while not wanting to carry everyone else's poor decisions on your back.

I think he fears that there will be no one left to support him. I'm no timeologyst here but if you look back at his posts in this conversation it looks like he was up all night in Germany writing comments on the internet. Unfortunately for us that's part of the crowd we're carrying on our back. There's those that genuinely need help then there's the social security welfare sucks that are fully capable people doing nothing.

it’s a common practice with that user. just seach “local time dresden” when he’s writing out his 21st century plagiarism of the book ‘my struggle’ here. it’s usually like between 3:45 to 5 am local time (this after spamming the many hours before). it truly is a sickness
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 30%
Feb 9 2023 09:49am
Quote (JohnnyMcCoy @ 9 Feb 2023 15:22)

https://abload.de/img/20230205_013826vsd43.jpg

"i believe in freedom" says the guy whose dream destination is UAE, lol. can't make that shit up. you believe in YOUR freedom - while women, homosexuals, and a literal slave class, which maintains the country, lack even basic human rights. your ideal country is an absolute monarchy, a feudal society, entirely based on the temporary wealth created by exploiting a limited natural resource. a country in which people are arrested and tortured for speaking their mind. that is your idea of "freedom", lol.

almost as appealing as your other destination: an incredibly corrupt kleptocracy in which a good quarter of the population lives in poverty, and indigenous people are discriminated against systematically. a country where clean drinking water is a luxury, a country with one doctor per 1k people, unreliable emergency services, rivers and forests polluted by toxic waste, rampant organised crime... but hey, low taxes, and gated communities for a certain type of germans fleeing their country - at least you will find a lot of fellow anti-vaxx karens and other nutjobs there, living in those communities with barely any contact to the rest of the country, like prisoners of their own making. "freedom", lol. xD
Gold: 4,404.67
Feb 9 2023 10:48am
Quote (JohnnyMcCoy @ 9 Feb 2023 10:19)

roflmao!

For context, here is how hiring 87000 new IRS employees was sold to the public back then:

Republicans and conservatives back then "they will go after the little folks".
Democrats, liberals and the media: "they will only go after the rich, anyone making under $400k will be fine - stop simping for millionaires and corporations".

This post was edited by Black XistenZ on Feb 9 2023 10:48am
Feb 9 2023 11:20am
Quote (SBD @ Feb 9 2023 03:53pm)

exactly and i am done carrying people like that, fenderp even refuses to comprehend that its possible for everyone to get a decent job

Quote (excellence @ Feb 9 2023 04:19pm)
it’s a common practice with that user. just seach “local time dresden” when he’s writing out his 21st century plagiarism of the book ‘my struggle’ here. it’s usually like between 3:45 to 5 am local time (this after spamming the many hours before). it truly is a sickness

very good post my friend!

Quote (Black XistenZ @ Feb 9 2023 05:48pm)
roflmao!

For context, here is how hiring 87000 new IRS employees was sold to the public back then:
https://i.imgur.com/YCgOirC.jpg

Republicans and conservatives back then "they will go after the little folks".
Democrats, liberals and the media: "they will only go after the rich, anyone making under $400k will be fine - stop simping for millionaires and corporations".

TAX THE RICH

"well, that waitress made 200 bucks in tips yesterday....thats borderline rich, isnt it?" ^_^

Quote (fender @ Feb 9 2023 04:49pm)
"i believe in freedom" says the guy whose dream destination is UAE, lol. can't make that shit up. you believe in YOUR freedom - while women, homosexuals, and a literal slave class, which maintains the country, lack even basic human rights. your ideal country is an absolute monarchy, a feudal society, entirely based on the temporary wealth created by exploiting a limited natural resource. a country in which people are arrested and tortured for speaking their mind. that is your idea of "freedom", lol.

almost as appealing as your other destination: an incredibly corrupt kleptocracy in which a good quarter of the population lives in poverty, and indigenous people are discriminated against systematically. a country where clean drinking water is a luxury, a country with one doctor per 1k people, unreliable emergency services, rivers and forests polluted by toxic waste, rampant organised crime... but hey, low taxes, and gated communities for a certain type of germans fleeing their country - at least you will find a lot of fellow anti-vaxx karens and other nutjobs there, living in those communities with barely any contact to the rest of the country, like prisoners of their own making. "freedom", lol. xD

freedom = economic freedom, zero fucks given about fake democracy or other stuff

i thought i lived in a democracy with human rights and then i got locked up in my home for months because of a fucking cold

armed police hunted people sitting down on a bench outside, in case you already forgot

but nice job finding the next bs to discredit everything other people are doing, you still care about so called """""anti vaxxers""""?

i guess you are still mad that you took 4 jabs, you can keep those and your useless rights and votes

sure, i am totally escaping to the mennonites in no mans land to find god :rofl:

p.s: asuncion was decent enough when i checked it out and also safe

just another clueless cave dweller opinion fenderp

Gold: 16,514.95
Feb 9 2023 11:42am
Quote (JohnnyMcCoy @ Feb 9 2023 09:20am)
exactly and i am done carrying people like that, fenderp even refuses to comprehend that its possible for everyone to get a decent job

very good post my friend!

TAX THE RICH

"well, that waitress made 200 bucks in tips yesterday....thats borderline rich, isnt it?" ^_^

freedom = economic freedom, zero fucks given about fake democracy or other stuff

i thought i lived in a democracy with human rights and then i got locked up in my home for months because of a fucking cold

armed police hunted people sitting down on a bench outside, in case you already forgot

but nice job finding the next bs to discredit everything other people are doing, you still care about so called """""anti vaxxers""""?

i guess you are still mad that you took 4 jabs, you can keep those and your useless rights and votes

sure, i am totally escaping to the mennonites in no mans land to find god :rofl:

p.s: asuncion was decent enough when i checked it out and also safe

just another clueless cave dweller opinion fenderp

Im sure youre making TI blush with your unhinged conspiracy theories
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1414415416417418700Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll