d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Trump 2016 > Trump Vs Clinton
Prev14134144154164173169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 28,296.75
Jun 6 2016 01:11pm
Quote (ThatAlex @ Jun 6 2016 11:00am)
Well, at least you're honest about it.

But party terrorists, that's a new one.

Better not rock the establishment boat unless you want to be labeled a party terrorist.

Not everyone sees the country as you do nor do they want the same changes that you do and the same goes for me.

The country still has to function and ineffective "leaders" like Sanders make it even hard to accomplish things that need accomplished. He's also weak on foreign policy which means while we dick around with social issues not getting done we might have to deal with even more violent bullshit.

Many of the people you consider establishment have spent decades in the trenches fighting for social issues and justice. Are they all perfect? no Are they all likeable? no Are they all good people? no but many of them have cleared the way for the young Sander's supporters to have the luxury of being spoiled brats. So just remember that next time you bite the hand that fed
Gold: 2,620.00
Jun 6 2016 01:22pm
Quote (Beowulf @ 6 Jun 2016 14:11)
Not everyone sees the country as you do nor do they want the same changes that you do and the same goes for me.

Well no shit, but about 9.95 million people who voted in the DNC primary agree with which president we want and you think their opinions should be left out in the cold because you don't like them or agree with them.

I think it is you that needs a lesson in not everyone will agree with you, not me.

In my opinion, the DNC platform should represent what Democratic voters want. That includes the 43.4% who voted for Sanders and the 56.6% who voted for HRC, even though I personally disagree with a lot of what HRC stands or doesn't stand for.

But not if you're Beowulf. Sanders voters are fad voters. We can quanitfy this. Therefore their opinion shouldn't matter at all.
Jun 6 2016 01:24pm
Quote (ThatAlex @ Jun 6 2016 11:22am)
Well no shit, but about 9.95 million people who voted in the DNC primary agree with which president we want and you think their opinions should be left out in the cold because you don't like them or agree with them.

I think it is you that needs a lesson in not everyone will agree with you, not me.

In my opinion, the DNC platform should represent what Democratic voters want. That includes the 43.4% who voted for Sanders and the 56.6% who voted for HRC, even though I personally disagree with a lot of what HRC stands or doesn't stand for.

But not if you're Beowulf. Sanders voters are fad voters. We can quanitfy this. Therefore their opinion shouldn't matter at all.

We have got too off topic in the meme thread so I'll end with this
Gold: 2,620.00
Jun 6 2016 01:37pm
Quote (Beowulf @ 6 Jun 2016 14:24)
http://i.imgur.com/4cr6lYM.jpg

We have got too off topic in the meme thread so I'll end with this

You almost always give up in our back and forths because I have a stronger basis for my ideas or reasoning.

You engage in discourse until you realize you are making a losing argument and then claim exhaustion as the reason you exit.

Whether Sanders' policies/ideas are good or bad and regardless of whether HRC is a much stronger candidate or not, you eventually found yourself unable to defend your argument that Bernie's 9.95 million voters should be left out in the cold because you realized it was a losing battle.

Not only were you not able to defend this argument but you were also unable or unwilling to quantify or defend your claims that Sanders' supporters are simply "fad" or "young and dumb" voters.

Two different paths you could have taken in defending your initial position were a ) simply admitting that you personally dislike Sanders, his voters, or the way he has run his campaign and/or want Hillary Clinton's ideas to represent all of the DNC's platform or b ) arguing for a winner-take-all Democratic representation system where the DNC nominee with the most votes should have 100% control of a party's platform and the other candidates should have zero influence.
Gold: 0.00
Jun 6 2016 03:12pm
Quote (ThatAlex @ Jun 6 2016 02:37pm)
You almost always give up in our back and forths because I have a stronger basis for my ideas or reasoning.

You engage in discourse until you realize you are making a losing argument and then claim exhaustion as the reason you exit.

Whether Sanders' policies/ideas are good or bad and regardless of whether HRC is a much stronger candidate or not, you eventually found yourself unable to defend your argument that Bernie's 9.95 million voters should be left out in the cold because you realized it was a losing battle.

Not only were you not able to defend this argument but you were also unable or unwilling to quantify or defend your claims that Sanders' supporters are simply "fad" or "young and dumb" voters.

Two different paths you could have taken in defending your initial position were a ) simply admitting that you personally dislike Sanders, his voters, or the way he has run his campaign and/or want Hillary Clinton's ideas to represent all of the DNC's platform or b ) arguing for a winner-take-all Democratic representation system where the DNC nominee with the most votes should have 100% control of a party's platform and the other candidates should have zero influence.

pissing in the wind here bud he doesn't know how to properly debate or discuss issues he's apparently racist toward white people and is obsessed with trump....always quick with a quirky come back without any fucking substance behind it just a hollow sentence full of shit just like the person he's voting for..anyways bernie is getting fucked and everybody knows it
Jun 6 2016 03:13pm
Quote (stimpy6298 @ Jun 6 2016 01:12pm)
pissing in the wind here bud he doesn't know how to properly debate or discuss issues he's apparently racist toward white people and is obsessed with trump....always quick with a quirky come back without any fucking substance behind it just a hollow sentence full of shit just like the person he's voting for..anyways bernie is getting fucked and everybody knows it

lol
Gold: 0.00
Jun 6 2016 03:15pm
Quote (Beowulf @ Jun 6 2016 04:13pm)
lol

you want to make shit up so can i
Jun 6 2016 03:18pm
Quote (stimpy6298 @ Jun 6 2016 01:15pm)
you want to make shit up so can i

I definitely made up you being a racist

Quote (stimpy6298 @ May 5 2016 03:40pm)
this does hold some value probably the first smart thing you've said in a while except for herp derp...back in 08 i voted hillary in the primaries just because i didn't want a negro in the office knowingly i was going to vote republican come november...just going to say if your political advice was a dick it would be shooting blanks...oh the irony of that last one

http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=72969075&f=119&p=502788919
Gold: 2,617.52
Jun 6 2016 03:27pm
Quote (Beowulf @ Jun 6 2016 05:18pm)

Welcome to the Democratic party.
Gold: 34,747.70
Jun 6 2016 03:29pm
Tomorrow: 1400 delegates

Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev14134144154164173169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll