d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Trump 2016 > Trump Vs Clinton
Prev14124134144154163169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 28,296.75
Jun 6 2016 08:47am
Quote (timmayX @ Jun 6 2016 06:46am)
Again, didn't say anything about Trump. Was addressing reliability of base turnout. But hey, I get it. You have a one-track mind when you've been mindfucked by the Grand Orange Wizard (GOW).

Clinton has done very well with the voters though? Where is the lack of reliability?
Gold: 2,620.00
Jun 6 2016 08:54am
Quote (Beowulf @ 6 Jun 2016 09:30)
Actually I'm pretty confident in my stance of winners not being required to cater to losers especially when the losers have run a negative campaign toward the end making unity more difficult and the loser's supporters are not reliable voters and they threaten to vote for Trump

I have no interest in "winning" an argument with hardcore Bernie or Trump supporters. There is no winning once you go down that rabbit hole. I simply give my opinions and observations which I believe to be accurate.

The democrats have decided that they don't want Sander's far left ideas especially with his nonsensical solutions to "corruption". Why should something that has been rejected this cycle be forced? Come back stronger next time.

Had he not got negative and shit on the DNC they probably would have been much more open to him.

We were making a point about Bernie's influence on the DNC platform and convention.

You came in and said Hillary is "Literally winning in every way possible."

Your point is both out of scope to our point about the platform and convention and does nothing to refute or contribute to our points.

If you want to contribute something other than your typical "Hilary will be the nominee so your entire point is invalid" argument to that previous discussion, you can feel free to do so.
Gold: 0.20
Jun 6 2016 11:45am
Jun 6 2016 12:06pm
Quote (ThatAlex @ Jun 6 2016 06:54am)
We were making a point about Bernie's influence on the DNC platform and convention.

Your point is both out of scope to our point about the platform and convention and does nothing to refute or contribute to our points.

If you want to contribute something other than your typical "Hilary will be the nominee so your entire point is invalid" argument to that previous discussion, you can feel free to do so.

The democratic party brought Sanders in and he benefited greatly from that

Then he starts railing against a "corrupt" Hillary and a "corrupt" system and an "unfair" DNC

He then loses fair and square and begins bitching and moaning about super delegates while openly saying he is going to try to persuade them to disregard the public's votes and consider supporting him

I say leave him and the Bernie Bros out in the cold. They wanna vote for Trump or the more probable stay home? go for it. Bernie is lucky the DNC are pussies.
Jun 6 2016 12:28pm
Quote (Beowulf @ 6 Jun 2016 13:06)
The democratic party brought Sanders in and he benefited greatly from that

Then he starts railing against a "corrupt" Hillary and a "corrupt" system and an "unfair" DNC

He then loses fair and square and begins bitching and moaning about super delegates while openly saying he is going to try to persuade them to disregard the public's votes and consider supporting him

I say leave him and the Bernie Bros out in the cold. They wanna vote for Trump or the more probable stay home? go for it. Bernie is lucky the DNC are pussies.

You say leave him and his supporters in the cold?

You don't like his campaign or how his campaign has been conducted so only listen to the 56.6% of Democratic voters who voted for Hillary at the convention and for the party platform?

Because you've bought into some faulty speculation about Sanders supporters going for Trump in Novemeber, those 9.96 million voters who supported Sanders shouldn't matter vs the 12.99 million that voted for Hillary?

Straighten this out for me. Justify to me why 43.4% of Democrats' opinions shouldn't matter and should be left out in the cold.
Jun 6 2016 12:31pm
Quote (ThatAlex @ Jun 6 2016 10:28am)
You say leave him and his supporters in the cold?

You don't like his campaign or how his campaign has been conducted so only listen to the 56.6% of Democratic voters who voted for Hillary at the convention and for the party platform?

Because you've bought into some faulty speculation about Sanders supporters going for Trump in Novemeber, those 9.96 million voters who supported Sanders shouldn't matter vs the 12.99 million that voted for Hillary?

Straighten this out for me. Justify to me why 43.4% of Democrats' opinions shouldn't matter and should be left out in the cold.

How many of those 43.4% would you say are fad voters if they are even voters at all?

Gold: 3.33
Jun 6 2016 12:36pm
Quote (ThatAlex @ Jun 6 2016 03:54pm)

Hillary has to at least portray herself as accepting more leftist policies to get the legions of young Bernie voters in line. Hillary wrapping up the nomination does not change this. Your point is entirely valid, don't take the routine condescension and accusations of bias from members of this forum to heart.
Jun 6 2016 12:36pm
Quote (Beowulf @ 6 Jun 2016 13:31)
How many of those 43.4% would you say are fad voters if they are even voters at all?

I'm not sure how to quantify that.

You're more or less proving my point, though.

You're subjectively discounting the opinion and say of 43.4% of voters in the DNC primary contests.

But again, please explaim why those 9.96 voters should be left out in the cold, as you said

You don't have to pretend to be objective. You can just say you don't like Sanders, his supporters, or his how he has run his campaign. That's fine.
Jun 6 2016 12:43pm
Quote (ThatAlex @ Jun 6 2016 10:36am)
I'm not sure how to quantify that.

You're more or less proving my point, though.

You're subjectively discounting the opinion and say of 43.4% of voters in the DNC primary contests.

But again, please explaim why those 9.96 voters should be left out in the cold, as you said

You don't have to pretend to be objective. You can just say you don't like Sanders, his supporters, or his how he has run his campaign. That's fine.

Like I said you're lucky the DNC are pussies and will negotiate with you party terrorists

And yes I do discount the opinion of very young and very dumb fad voters. I'm sure my estimate would be more than yours but there are plenty
Jun 6 2016 01:00pm
Quote (Beowulf @ 6 Jun 2016 13:43)
Like I said you're lucky the DNC are pussies and will negotiate with you party terrorists

And yes I do discount the opinion of very young and very dumb fad voters. I'm sure my estimate would be more than yours but there are plenty

Well, at least you're honest about it.

But party terrorists, that's a new one.

Better not rock the establishment boat unless you want to be labeled a party terrorist.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev14124134144154163169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll