d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Waukesha Car Ramming At Holiday Parade
Prev1404142434451Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 30%
Nov 27 2021 03:08pm
Quote (Sturmgeist @ 27 Nov 2021 21:50)
There we go. Anyone who isn't someone you agree with is a nazi. I was waiting for you to say that. It's one of your major talking points. :rofl:

- stormghost: tiki torches are racist
- fender: said no one ever. here's how actual (neo) nazis made them "famous".
- stormghost: you're unhinged
- fender: stay on topic. tiki torches aren't racist and no one ever said that
- stormghost: reeee grammar, reeee morally superior
- fender: again, try to stay on topic, no one said tiki torches are racist
- stormghost: so everyone who disagrees with you is a nazi, lol. i am very intelligent...

from mindlessly regurgitating alt-right talking points to clutching your pearls over being called a nazi sympathiser you have exhausted the whole playbook without ever addressing the central point i made, lol. not exactly surprising, but still amusing to observe how you people are completely lost when someone challenges your brainless narratives...
Gold: 260.11
Nov 27 2021 03:25pm
Quote (fender @ Nov 27 2021 03:08pm)
- stormghost: so everyone who disagrees with you is a nazi, lol. i am very intelligent...

from mindlessly regurgitating alt-right talking points to clutching your pearls over being called a nazi sympathiser you have exhausted the whole playbook without ever addressing the central point i made, lol. not exactly surprising, but still amusing to observe how you people are completely lost when someone challenges your brainless narratives...

Excellent take down. It wasn't like 50 pages of ranting and got straight to the point

10/10
Gold: 6,323.15
Warn: 10%
Nov 27 2021 03:44pm
Quote (fender @ 27 Nov 2021 13:08)

Sure thing chief.

This post was edited by Sturmgeist on Nov 27 2021 03:45pm
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 20%
Nov 27 2021 05:18pm
Fender coming out of the woodwork to insult people >_>

I mean this basically was Charlottesville but 100x worse. Sure the people marching were attention seeking losers but the only violence occurred as somebody’s car was being blocked in and arguably attacked by one side and homie drive through.

Fast forward to last week and reverse the race and which race he didn’t like and homie decided to go on a rampage completely unprovoked and kill/injure a bunch of people having family fun time.

Dude even drove slowly behind the parade as a cop was banging on his windows like you can’t go this way and he just gunned it towards the crowd.

At least in Charlottesville there were two sides. This situation was a madman who hated white people (which is actually relevant when you commit mass murder).

But the media is absolutely done with this. Goes against the race narrative and bail reform.

Just like the shooter in Arlington. The one Twitter brilliantly called “the first black school mass shooter”
Gold: 2,170.00
Nov 27 2021 10:16pm
Quote (WickedDarkJuggalos @ Nov 27 2021 11:18pm)
Fender coming out of the woodwork to insult people >_>

I mean this basically was Charlottesville but 100x worse. Sure the people marching were attention seeking losers but the only violence occurred as somebody’s car was being blocked in and arguably attacked by one side and homie drive through.

Fast forward to last week and reverse the race and which race he didn’t like and homie decided to go on a rampage completely unprovoked and kill/injure a bunch of people having family fun time.

Dude even drove slowly behind the parade as a cop was banging on his windows like you can’t go this way and he just gunned it towards the crowd.

At least in Charlottesville there were two sides. This situation was a madman who hated white people (which is actually relevant when you commit mass murder).

But the media is absolutely done with this. Goes against the race narrative and bail reform.

Just like the shooter in Arlington. The one Twitter brilliantly called “the first black school mass shooter”

anything bit de fender opposes is awesome.
Gold: 22,164.69
Nov 28 2021 06:23am
This is worse than charlottesville in effect but they seem mostly identical in the attempt- intentionally ramming a crowd of people. I guess you could point out the charlottesville guy just rammed once and backed away, this guy plowed through swerving into people and came out the other side.

We dont get as much attention to terrorist attacks that get thwarted or fizzle, but maybe we should. A guy using a car to ram a crowd could kill 1, or 6, or 100.

but tbh I still dont understand why guns and cars and bombs are the go-to when a tank of gasoline, a steel chain and some bolt cutters could kill hundreds.
Gold: 100,701.50
Nov 28 2021 10:33am
Quote (Sh00p @ Nov 23 2021 10:21pm)
Another topic goes 20 pages off the yikes end. Dont worry average user. None of this is hate speech its just the majority of americans using their first amendment rights.

Fun fact: Those that were all over the Derek Chauvin thread demanding the death penalty because this individual accidentally ended the life of a black repeat offender are looking the other way when an identical black repeat offender turns mass murderer killing a bunch of innocent people including children.

I didn't think these lefties could be exposed more for what they are --> a bunch of far left radical trash humans

Gold: 1,005.00
Nov 28 2021 10:39am
Quote (Djunior @ Nov 28 2021 11:33am)
Fun fact: Those that were all over the Derek Chauvin thread demanding the death penalty because this individual accidentally ended the life of a black repeat offender are looking the other way when an identical black repeat offender turns mass murderer killing a bunch of innocent people including children.

I didn't think these lefties could be exposed more for what they are --> a bunch of far left radical trash humans

No one here is defending him, but I'm glad to see you coming out of hibernation with the same white trash routine as always. The Derek Chauvin verdict must have really crushed you mentally - good. :)
Gold: 6.66
Nov 28 2021 10:56am
Quote (Djunior @ Nov 28 2021 06:33pm)

This guy belongs to jail just like Chauvin, unlike Rittenhouse, just like McMichael... etc. If you murder people then you belong to prison, what's your problem? Deliberately seeking to delude yourself to think that people support this criminal?
Gold: 100,701.50
Nov 28 2021 11:03am
Quote (kenw @ Nov 28 2021 05:39pm)
No one here is defending him, but I'm glad to see you coming out of hibernation with the same white trash routine as always. The Derek Chauvin verdict must have really crushed you mentally - good. :)

Quote (Neptunus @ Nov 28 2021 05:56pm)
This guy belongs to jail just like Chauvin, unlike Rittenhouse, just like McMichael... etc. If you murder people then you belong to prison, what's your problem? Deliberately seeking to delude yourself to think that people support this criminal?

This is my first post, I spent the time to flick through these pages to see which users were posting here and how often. Go check for yourself and make sure you revisit the Derek Chauvin thread and do the same thing.

This filthy mass murderer will go to jail serving 10 life sentences I'm not worried about that - I was pointing out that our far left PARDians stand out as a bunch of bigots once again.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1404142434451Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll