d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Trump 2020 > Trump Vs. Pack O' Dems
Prev1402403404405406983Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 390.00
May 21 2020 12:52pm
Quote (EndlessSky @ May 21 2020 07:07am)
If you think Trump was bad for the economy, you dont deserve to be allowed to vote.

The deficit is caused by Social Security which was enacted by Lyndon Johnson, not Trump.

Trump is horrible for the economy, he has no grasp of basic concepts. He claims nationalism while his business and daughter are heavily reliant on china manufacturing. Trump is about trump and nothing else. What specifically has he done to help the economy? The stock market was inflated due to the tax cut. The economy was already on an expansionary trend when he took over. His policies and tariffs started a decline and then he pushed for lower rates. Why would you ever want lower rates when the economy is "booming"?
Gold: 2,617.52
May 21 2020 12:54pm
Quote (Budgeting @ May 21 2020 02:52pm)
Trump is horrible for the economy, he has no grasp of basic concepts. He claims nationalism while his business and daughter are heavily reliant on china manufacturing. Trump is about trump and nothing else. What specifically has he done to help the economy? The stock market was inflated due to the tax cut. The economy was already on an expansionary trend when he took over. His policies and tariffs started a decline and then he pushed for lower rates. Why would you ever want lower rates when the economy is "booming"?

Using chinese manufacturing is the only way to keep prices competitive in that industry. Youre only proving how clueless and biased you are.
May 21 2020 12:57pm
Quote (EndlessSky @ May 21 2020 02:54pm)
Using chinese manufacturing is the only way to keep prices competitive in that industry. Youre only proving how clueless and biased you are.

????????????????????????????? I am showing bias? You could not give me any specifics to what he has done to help the economy and are just deflecting. In what industry? They received more patents for things like voter machines and other avenues to officially grift off of the US treasury. They are doing this in plain sight and you still deny it? I wonder if you would have a brain aneurysm if obama had done a fraction of that.

Why are his businesses extorting money from the Secret Service at inflated costs? Why are all of Federal Gov events being hosted at inflated prices at any of his businesses? Why is this not concerning to you?

His whole coronavirus response so far has been to delay and reorganize so he and his family/close donor friends can invest in companies/rework local supply chain investments to grift on the need for PPE. Trump owns the shutdowns and the declines.

This post was edited by Budgeting on May 21 2020 12:58pm
Gold: 2,504.69
May 21 2020 12:58pm
Quote (EndlessSky @ May 21 2020 01:54pm)

chinese manufacturing in almost all industries is margin based, not price based. the only places it's price based are if a margin is very low, think sub 10%. other than that its just a desire for a greater margin. many firms choose to use an american made label to drive business up rather than staying afloat on a slightly higher margin. or u can even raise prices based on the label and retain the same margin. but many companies go american made for lower margins, essentially what Trump has been asking companies to do since he came down the escalator. something he never did and his companies dont do. he called out GE, Ford, GM, etc because it riled up a base in battleground rust belt states, not because he believes in it enough to do it.
Gold: 10,050.00
May 21 2020 01:42pm
Quote (thesnipa @ May 21 2020 01:58pm)
chinese manufacturing in almost all industries is margin based, not price based. the only places it's price based are if a margin is very low, think sub 10%. other than that its just a desire for a greater margin. many firms choose to use an american made label to drive business up rather than staying afloat on a slightly higher margin. or u can even raise prices based on the label and retain the same margin. but many companies go american made for lower margins, essentially what Trump has been asking companies to do since he came down the escalator. something he never did and his companies dont do. he called out GE, Ford, GM, etc because it riled up a base in battleground rust belt states, not because he believes in it enough to do it.

Well said
May 21 2020 04:31pm
Quote (Giannis @ May 21 2020 03:42pm)
Well said

He's full of shit. Offshore manufacturing is 3x cheaper.

Quote (Budgeting @ May 21 2020 02:57pm)
????????????????????????????? I am showing bias? You could not give me any specifics to what he has done to help the economy and are just deflecting. In what industry? They received more patents for things like voter machines and other avenues to officially grift off of the US treasury. They are doing this in plain sight and you still deny it? I wonder if you would have a brain aneurysm if obama had done a fraction of that.

Why are his businesses extorting money from the Secret Service at inflated costs? Why are all of Federal Gov events being hosted at inflated prices at any of his businesses? Why is this not concerning to you?

His whole coronavirus response so far has been to delay and reorganize so he and his family/close donor friends can invest in companies/rework local supply chain investments to grift on the need for PPE. Trump owns the shutdowns and the declines.

Obama literally sat on the economy. Blocked the keystone pipeline. Blocked domestic oil drilling. Used the EPA to hunt industries
May 21 2020 04:40pm
Quote (EndlessSky @ May 21 2020 06:31pm)
He's full of shit. Offshore manufacturing is 3x cheaper.

Obama literally sat on the economy. Blocked the keystone pipeline. Blocked domestic oil drilling. Used the EPA to hunt industries

Why is it necessary to profit off of killing humans and the environment? I am in agreement that any individual or corporate entity who profits off of severe destruction of our finite resources, including the one we live on, should face steep penalties and have to jump through hoops. Why the fuck would you want to give those who would destroy our home - the only planet we have observed for light years that we can live on - for short term profits? Are you insane? You still haven't answered my question.

Also, Obama sat on the economy?

Stock market (which Trump uses as his basis for economy)

https://www.macrotrends.net/2481/stock-market-performance-by-president

Obama also took unemployment (another metric Trump loves to tout) from 10% to 4.7%.

You call that "sitting on the economy"?

Meanwhile, trump took Obama's 4.7 to 3.7% in an EXPANSIONARY period where GROWTH was the trend. I am curious- Is half your brain rotted??

This post was edited by Budgeting on May 21 2020 04:40pm
Gold: 14,569.69
May 21 2020 04:40pm
Quote (EndlessSky @ May 21 2020 09:23am)
Obama lied in much different ways. The private sector economy actually shrunk under Obama, but Obama tried to pump the numbers up by increasing the size of the federal government.

And stfu about 2 jobs. Less than 5% of people have “two jobs”.

Obama lied? you know he doesn't count the unemployment #s right? or do you ? Doesn't sound like it.
Even if it is 5% that is how many people? 16.5 million people..
May 21 2020 04:42pm
Quote (theCrossbones @ May 21 2020 06:40pm)
Obama lied? you know he doesn't count the unemployment #s right? or do you ? Doesn't sound like it.
Even if it is 5% that is how many people? 16.5 million people..

Yea, its almost as good as 3.5%

Quote (Budgeting @ May 21 2020 06:40pm)
Why is it necessary to profit off of killing humans and the environment? I am in agreement that any individual or corporate entity who profits off of severe destruction of our finite resources, including the one we live on, should face steep penalties and have to jump through hoops. Why the fuck would you want to give those who would destroy our home - the only planet we have observed for light years that we can live on - for short term profits? Are you insane? You still haven't answered my question.

Also, Obama sat on the economy?

Stock market (which Trump uses as his basis for economy)

https://www.macrotrends.net/2481/stock-market-performance-by-president

Obama also took unemployment (another metric Trump loves to tout) from 10% to 4.7%.

You call that "sitting on the economy"?

Meanwhile, trump took Obama's 4.7 to 3.7% in an EXPANSIONARY period where GROWTH was the trend. I am curious- Is half your brain rotted??

The economy would have healed n less than a year if he didn't sit on it with shitty regulations and bad policy. The recession literally took 5 years to fix under him.

If you're still arguing that Obama helped the economy there is literally no help for you. You don't belong in high school let alone college, the math is that simple.

This post was edited by EndlessSky on May 21 2020 04:44pm
Gold: 260.11
May 21 2020 04:45pm
Quote (EndlessSky @ May 21 2020 05:42pm)
Yea, its almost as good as 3.5%

The economy would have healed n less than a year if he didn't sit on it with shitty regulations and bad policy. The recession literally took 5 years to fix under him.

If you're still arguing that Obama helped the economy there is literally no help for you. You don't belong in high school let alone college, the math is that simple.

I swear you get dumber by the day

This post was edited by Thor123422 on May 21 2020 04:46pm
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1402403404405406983Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll