d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Trump 2016 > Trump Vs Clinton
Prev14014024034044053169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 0.00
Jun 2 2016 07:09pm
Quote (Beowulf @ Jun 2 2016 07:50pm)
I expected to see something regarding weight following this and now I wonder what unfit figuratively would mean to you

Quote (general_patton @ Jun 2 2016 08:00pm)
Trump's pretty clearly trying to serve his country the best way he knows how and I can see it plainly. He's been looking at the corruption for a very long time and figures now is the opportunity to strike. People who don't fully understand yet are too caught up in little details and with their own reputations. They're insecure. Why shouldn't somebody be able to radically represent himself however he feels like if he chooses? Dumb words never hurt anybody. People believe dumb words all the time. A guy that wild, fearless, and utterly dominant rightly terrifies the shit out of people and brings their insecurities and fears right to the surface. Everybody who's committed crimes in media and industry are fearing for their careers right now, and it's a great and exciting time to be alive.

I don't know if HRC or Trump is going to win but everybody here already knows who I'm betting on.

Quote (IceMage @ Jun 2 2016 08:02pm)

I am no Hillary shrill. I do not want her in office. But if i had to vote which it looks like I will she will get my vote.

Trump has a huge ego and his entire campaign has been running on insulting people and basically just being a dick.

The President is a fucking leader not a figure head. They need to be someone who can talk to foreign leaders and negotiate deals.

You guys thinks I am against him for the wrong reasons.

We have virtually no exports compared to industrial countries. Accept the fact that war is the USA does best and keeps us number one or dont.

We are a military power not a economic power (becuase our military makes sure of it.) Elect Trump if you want.

Renig on our debts. See how our allies like that.

I sadly agree with what Hillary said in her speech. America is fucking great. There is nothing to make great again.

USA
Gold: 431.00
Jun 2 2016 07:10pm
Quote (kennysum111 @ 2 Jun 2016 20:09)
I am no Hillary shrill. I do not want her in office. But if i had to vote which it looks like I will she will get my vote.

Trump has a huge ego and his entire campaign has been running on insulting people and basically just being a dick.

The President is a fucking leader not a figure head. They need to be someone who can talk to foreign leaders and negotiate deals.

You guys thinks I am against him for the wrong reasons.

We have virtually no exports compared to industrial countries. Accept the fact that war is the USA does best and keeps us number one or dont.

We are a military power not a economic power (becuase our military makes sure of it.) Elect Trump if you want.

Renig on our debts. See how our allies like that.

I sadly agree with what Hillary said in her speech. America is fucking great. There is nothing to make great again.

USA

What has you convinced Trump would be bad at negotiating deals? Serious question.
Gold: 9,164.33
Jun 2 2016 07:14pm
Quote (Beowulf @ Jun 2 2016 04:13pm)
I think you're giving way too much credit to at least 50-60%+ of Trump supporters

His supporters do not hold him accountable for any of his major flip flops that landed him right in the establishment boat

They excuse everything, turn it into a misinformed meme, or start screaming Clinton did blah or blah

These are not informed or issue interested people that are just looking for a politician to look out for the common man they are the crazy haired toothless villains in every post apocalyptic movie/show. They are political rodents.

yes trump supporters are the bad guys/idiots and the people who sit on the fence and lean a little left are the good guys

This post was edited by majorblood on Jun 2 2016 07:14pm
Gold: 2,009.99
Jun 2 2016 07:16pm
Quote (Beowulf @ Jun 2 2016 07:13pm)
These are not informed or issue interested people that are just looking for a politician to look out for the common man they are the crazy haired toothless villains in every post apocalyptic movie/show. They are political rodents.

Lol, oh man. As much as I'm sure you'd like to believe that silly narrative, it's simply not true. I know Doctors, lawyers, accountants, teachers, etc who support Trump, dispite your biased opinion that every Trump supporter is some toothless redneck bafoon, sitting on his couch wearing a wife-beater, screaming "TRUMP! GET-ER-DONE!"
Gold: 28,296.75
Jun 2 2016 07:18pm
Quote (IgoSoHard @ Jun 2 2016 05:16pm)
Lol, oh man. As much as I'm sure you'd like to believe that silly narrative, it's simply not true. I know Doctors, lawyers, accountants, teachers, etc who support Trump, dispite your biased opinion that every Trump supporter is some toothless redneck bafoon, sitting on his couch wearing a wife-beater, screaming "TRUMP! GET-ER-DONE!"

nah I gave percents
Gold: 17,384.69
Jun 2 2016 07:19pm
Quote (kennysum111 @ 3 Jun 2016 01:48)
Trump is not fit to be president and I meant that literally. Hillary is no white knight and I sadly do not wanna see her there. But she will get my vote before Trump. She is a Presidential Candidate and Trump is not imo.

he's a dangerous "con man" for sure, but it works, especially on those idiots xenophobs
Jun 2 2016 07:19pm
Quote (Beowulf @ Jun 2 2016 05:18pm)
nah I gave percents

arbitrary percents that are as justified as you calling Trump's campaign racist
Gold: 28,296.75
Jun 2 2016 07:24pm
Quote (majorblood @ Jun 2 2016 05:19pm)
arbitrary percents that are as justified as you calling Trump's campaign racist

Are you saying that I am factually wrong when I say his support went up in 2011 after he grabbed on to the birther stuff and that I am factually wrong when I say another big boost came after he started talking about building a wall to keep out border jumping mexican rapists?

Are you saying the above accidentally fired up a huge amount of white males that don't hesitate to show their racism both on and offline?

This post was edited by Beowulf on Jun 2 2016 07:29pm
Jun 2 2016 07:26pm
Quote (Beowulf @ Jun 2 2016 05:24pm)
Are you saying that I am factually wrong when I say his support went up in 2011 after he grabbed on to the birther stuff and that I am factually wrong when I say another big boost came after he started talking about building a wall to keep out border jumping mexican rapists?

Are you saying the above accidentally fired a huge amount of white males that don't hesitate to show their racism both on and offline?

are illegal immigrants a race?
Gold: 260.11
Jun 2 2016 07:28pm
Quote (majorblood @ Jun 2 2016 07:26pm)
are illegal immigrants a race?

Saying every Mexican that comes here is a rapist until proven otherwise is...

They're not sending you. They're rapists, they're murders. Well some of them are okay.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev14014024034044053169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll