d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Andy Ngo
Prev1394041424372Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 28,296.75
Jul 5 2019 06:42pm
Quote (TransTankie @ Jul 5 2019 05:09pm)
I mean if you think PragerU videos are anything other than unmitigated bullshit propaganda I can't help you.

'stoning' Lol.

Sure. I mean the Proud Boys and Patriot Prayer have both been involved in random attacks on queer people but you see one video of antifa kicking a 'journalist' known for doxxing them out of their rally and suddenly they're the only ones doing anything wrong. This is so small-brained I can't even...
This is what I mean dude. Centrism rots your fucking brain. To the point where you can honestly sit there and say 'I haven't seen a video of them hurting anyone so they're probably the good guys'. Get real you utter moron. You're talking about groups that are set up literally to enact violence. For proud boys it's an initiation ritual and for Patriot Prayer it's their fucking mission statement.

You want videos - here you go -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7-K4-ryBSE
https://www.pinknews.co.uk/2018/10/16/far-right-proud-boys-members-hate-crime-charges-violent-attacks/

This is what they do. Jump random gay guys for laughs.

And here's what Patriot Prayer get up to -
https://edition.cnn.com/2017/05/31/us/portland-train-stabbing-what-happened/index.html

Actually sitting around watching this stuff and getting hopped up on extremism and exaggeration is what rots your perception of the world you live in

There might be one or two shit posters here that support the proud boys but I've never claimed to be one of them because I don't there are no "good guys" when you have two sides looking to fight and escalate and put people not even involved in danger which is what these groups do every time they puff their chests out at each other

"but but but look what they did" is how a child reacts. What was done to Ngo was unacceptable that day. I've seen nothing to back up your claim that he was involved with nazi attacks

btw those fascists you are always fighting always seem to have more color mixed in their group than the white boys in black, just sayin

Banned
Gold: 61.00
Jul 5 2019 06:45pm
Quote (Beowulf @ Jul 6 2019 10:42am)
Actually sitting around watching this stuff and getting hopped up on extremism and exaggeration is what rots your perception of the world you live in

There might be one or two shit posters here that support the proud boys but I've never claimed to be one of them because I don't there are no "good guys" when you have two sides looking to fight and escalate and put people not even involved in danger which is what these groups do every time they puff their chests out at each other

"but but but look what they did" is how a child reacts. What was done to Ngo was unacceptable that day. I've seen nothing to back up your claim that he was involved with nazi attacks

btw those fascists you are always fighting always seem to have more color mixed in their group than the white boys in black, just sayin

Gold: 0.00
Jul 5 2019 06:46pm
Quote (Devil_cuck @ 6 Jul 2019 01:45)

:lol:
Jul 5 2019 06:49pm
Quote (Beowulf @ 6 Jul 2019 01:42)

I don't fight anyone physically.
I'm not down with punching the fash. I've said that multiple fucking times already. I think it's bad optics because there are too many brain-dead shitlibs like you out there who see one video of some guy getting punched and think that makes antifa as bad as the guys that walk around looking for gays and Muslims to assault and murder.
Banned
Gold: 61.00
Jul 5 2019 06:49pm
cuck norris did nothing wrong
Jul 5 2019 07:05pm
Quote (TransTankie @ Jul 5 2019 05:49pm)
I'm not down with punching the fash. I've said that multiple fucking times already. I think it's bad optics because there are too many brain-dead shitlibs like you out there who see one video of some guy getting punched and think that makes antifa as bad as the guys that walk around looking for gays and Muslims to assault and murder.

It's unfortunate for your argument that you've wrangled zero nazis and beat a little gay asian man for being associated with conservatives
Jul 5 2019 07:42pm
Quote (Beowulf @ 6 Jul 2019 02:05)
It's unfortunate for your argument that you've wrangled zero nazis and beat a little gay asian man for being associated with conservatives

'conservatives'. Pretty sure most conservatives wouldn't consider themselves to be in the same bracket as people who literally commit racist murders and homophobic attacks. These people are far right extremists.

Because they aren't explicitly Nazis they're just 'conservatives' to you.

I didn't beat anyone.
Gold: 260.37
Jul 5 2019 07:47pm
Quote (TransTankie @ Jul 5 2019 08:49pm)

I spent the last 10 minutes perusing news articles trying to find the far right extremists wandering the streets killing Muslims and gays.

I mostly found stories about Muslims killing people.

Go figure.
Jul 5 2019 07:49pm
Quote (TransTankie @ Jul 5 2019 06:42pm)
'conservatives'. Pretty sure most conservatives wouldn't consider themselves to be in the same bracket as people who literally commit racist murders and homophobic attacks. These people are far right extremists.

Because they aren't explicitly Nazis they're just 'conservatives' to you.

I didn't beat anyone.

You haven't made your case on him being associated with nazis

Your position on that has essentially been "believe me" and you have linked a blog type post on a site

and of course it wouldn't change the facts of the case which was a mob beating of an individual that was unjustified completely at the time it occured

You exaggerate. You mislead and misinform. I sit and watch you do it here and others do as well. You and your group are not to be trusted. You are an extremist. You aren't doing good. Your group is unprincipled and hostile living delusions of heroism when you're actually masked cowards that require a mob to take on one person. A person that is not a nazi or a fascist.
Jul 5 2019 07:51pm
Quote (bogie160 @ 6 Jul 2019 02:47)
I spent the last 10 minutes perusing news articles trying to find the far right extremists wandering the streets killing Muslims and gays.

I mostly found stories about Muslims killing people.

Go figure.

You didn't need to do that. I linked it in my previous post.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1394041424372Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll