d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Why Does It Trigger You?
Prev13456742Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Jul 4 2021 03:14pm
Quote (SanduLungu @ Jul 4 2021 02:08pm)
cool, ok, lol.

Can you articulate why you want to preserve boys and men pulling out their penises next to one another rather than having single-occupant restrooms?
Gold: 2,170.00
Jul 4 2021 03:22pm
Quote (LakeLaogai @ Jul 4 2021 10:14pm)
Can you articulate why you want to preserve boys and men pulling out their penises next to one another rather than having single-occupant restrooms?

you have some issues and you're reading what you want to see not what is real. I said there is not an issue usually.

btw that place had stalls as well, the male trans sexual predator chose to not choose a stall so he can expose his penis to little girls.

the problem here was a male being a sexual predator as a trans into the female restroom.

whatever turns you on with men and boys, that's only you dude.
Jul 4 2021 03:27pm
Quote (SanduLungu @ Jul 4 2021 02:22pm)
you have some issues and you're reading what you want to see not what is real. I said there is not an issue usually.

btw that place had stalls as well, the male trans sexual predator chose to not choose a stall so he can expose his penis to little girls.

the problem here was a male being a sexual predator as a trans into the female restroom.

whatever turns you on with men and boys, that's only you dude.

You said that "there's not an issue usually". That means there's a non-zero occurrence of it happening. Why wouldn't you want to create a system that essentially eliminates it altogether?

Why do the dividers between urinals not go from ground to ceiling? Doesn't this just benefit adult predators who are tall enough to see over the top of them?

I'm trying to protect all kids, not just the girls. Are you a feminist SJW? You seem to treat men/boys as disposable given how apathetic your position is.
Gold: 2,170.00
Jul 4 2021 03:29pm
Quote (LakeLaogai @ Jul 4 2021 10:27pm)
You said that "there's not an issue usually". That means there's a non-zero occurrence of it happening. Why wouldn't you want to create a system that essentially eliminates it altogether?

Why do the dividers between urinals not go from ground to ceiling? Doesn't this just benefit adult predators who are tall enough to see over the top of them?

I'm trying to protect all kids, not just the girls. Are you a feminist SJW? You seem to treat men/boys as disposable given how apathetic your position is.

ok, you really really need to see a shrink. goodbye :rofl:
Jul 4 2021 03:33pm
Quote (SanduLungu @ Jul 4 2021 02:29pm)
ok, you really really need to see a shrink. goodbye :rofl:

I need to see a shrink for wanting to protect ALL kids?
Gold: 0.69
Jul 5 2021 06:29am
Quote (LakeLaogai @ Jul 4 2021 02:33pm)
I need to see a shrink for wanting to protect ALL kids?

when its all said and done? do you think the dude with the penis is a man or a woman?
Jul 5 2021 10:26am
Quote (TiStuff @ Jul 5 2021 05:29am)
when its all said and done? do you think the dude with the penis is a man or a woman?

Why are you spending so much time thinking about someone else's penis?

Like I said to that other user, unisex restrooms would solve this issue completely.
Jul 5 2021 10:47am
Quote (LakeLaogai @ Jul 5 2021 09:26am)
Why are you spending so much time thinking about someone else's penis?

Like I said to that other user, unisex restrooms would solve this issue completely.

i am talking about the content of the video. its about a dude with a penis in womens locker room claiming to be a woman. its only in your version thats its only penis thinking and "lol" thats on you.

ok lets talk about your solution. It sounds reasonable on some level, are you going to fund the project or should the xtra cost just be mandated

but we are getting off topic, so................

do you think the dude with the penis is a man or a woman?
Jul 5 2021 10:51am
Quote (TiStuff @ Jul 5 2021 09:47am)
i am talking about the content of the video. its about a dude with a penis in womens locker room claiming to be a woman. its only in your version thats its only penis thinking and "lol" thats on you.

ok lets talk about your solution. It sounds reasonable on some level, are you going to fund the project or should the xtra cost just be mandated

but we are getting off topic, so................

I'm talking about what would have prevented the situation in the first place. You guys are focused on someone's penis (for unknown reasons) which helps absolutely nobody. I asked the other user this, but are you a homosexual? So much focus on the phallus that I can't help but wonder why that is.

Taxes should cover the transition.

This post was edited by LakeLaogai on Jul 5 2021 10:51am
Jul 5 2021 10:57am
Quote (LakeLaogai @ Jul 5 2021 09:51am)
I'm talking about what would have prevented the situation in the first place. You guys are focused on someone's penis (for unknown reasons) which helps absolutely nobody. I asked the other user this, but are you a homosexual? So much focus on the phallus that I can't help but wonder why that is.

Taxes should cover the transition.

it appears it is you focused on the penis as you insist to focus on it.

once again my question

the wii employee that was taking the complaint thought so. maybe he should of went into some kind of unisex rooms argument?

Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev13456742Next
Closed New Topic New Poll