d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > One Of The 2016 Nominees Was/is A Criminal > Repost
Prev13456717Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 253.00
Aug 26 2017 02:35am
Welcome back Pollster! I imagine your going to be off your feet for a while after taking a shot like you did

Gold: 10,485.00
Aug 26 2017 02:56am
Quote (Thor123422 @ Aug 25 2017 10:05pm)
The middle one is the only one that's even remotely funny.

I didn't post those pics...to get a laugh.
Gold: 260.11
Aug 26 2017 06:22am
Quote (Ghot @ Aug 26 2017 02:56am)
I didn't post those pics...to get a laugh.

Then why did you post them?
Gold: 544.00
Aug 26 2017 10:12am
Quote (Pollster @ 23 Aug 2017 11:42)
...the other was Donald Trump.

@OP Fixed it for you! ^_^
Gold: 0.00
Aug 26 2017 02:27pm
at first i thought this was a classic excellence necro bump but it wasn't .....come to find out embarrassing yourself just has no bounds for some people....why continue to fight a losing battle? I just don't get it...If you're so " rich and successful" as you claim to be as a pollster why do you even need to revert to come back to this site after being completely stomped out? I'm baffled is to why you would even claim our president is crooked in any way....that's the liberal way of thinking due to most articles put out on the daily basis
Gold: 20.31
Aug 28 2017 10:25am
Trump's pardon set off a wonderful debate among the lawyers and their betters in our office on the theoretical and practical definitions of "abuse of power" in our constitutional system. The additional news that Trump pre-judged Arpaio innocent before a ruling was rendered, and that he also asked Sessions if the case could be dropped (people should be seeing a pattern here) is pretty damning. Reserve #28 on the list for Abuse of Power at your convenience.

https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-08-23/arpaio-pardon-would-show-contempt-for-constitution

Quote (Goomshill @ Aug 25 2017 01:14pm)
So your preferred method of deflecting from your complete fuck-up during the election cycle is to point to tinfoil hat conspiracy theories and hysteria
For someone who pretends to have an ounce of credibility, you quote things like "logan act violations" with a straight face. Hell, even the CSI-knockoff I watched the other day that used the Logan Act as a plot device bothered pointing out its not a real law

This doesn't make any logical sense. I obviously don't have any cause to "deflect" from anything, let alone a stray comment I made in the summer of 2015; as a matter of fact, I was asked in my first post(s) after Election Day 2016 to detail what impacted the race in the final 2 weeks and I did. The only people still obsessing over it are those who lack the intellectual capacity to substantively discuss practically anything else, trying (as they often do) to set up a straw man.

The thread obviously isn't about the seriousness of Trump's team violating the Logan Act, that's just another failed straw man. I would expect nothing less from people who can't (or don't know how) to address the actual issue: the sum of (known) illegal acts that Trump has committed, of which the Logan Act violation is one sole act.
Gold: 57.00
Aug 28 2017 10:43am
Oh yeah, now its "pardons are illegal and showcase obstruction and are unconstitutional" :rofl:

this guy gal xheshehe or whatever who calls theirselves a pollster :

Quote (Pollster @ 8 Jan 2016 11:56)
I keep seeing stuff like this; it's remarkable in its lack of awareness. No one is looking forward to a Trump primary win more than liberals because they're not dumb -- they know he'll get shit on in November and drag down half of the Republican party with him. It's by far and away the most likely outcome. If their voters actually nominate Donald Trump then rather than trying to elect a president on Election Day the RNC and pals will be trying to save John McCain's Senate seat because everything more vulnerable than it will already be gone, LOLOLOLOLOL.

They might have to put you on suicide watch on Election Day if you think New Mexico is a Battleground state in 2016. The Republicans could stumble ass-backwards into nominating Republican Jesus and it wouldn't matter -- it's not coming back. If Trump gets nominated then this election will be over by the time polls close in New Mexico. Everyone will get the math (78 Electoral Votes automatically going to the Democrats on the West Coast) and he'll be getting shoved up on stage to meander through some stream-of-consciousness concession speech.

I keep seeing stuff like this; it's remarkable in its lack of awareness. No one is looking forward to a Trump primary win more than liberals

If Trump gets nominated then this election will be over by the time polls close in New Mexico. Everyone will get the math (78 Electoral Votes automatically going to the Democrats on the West Coast) and he'll be getting shoved up on stage to meander through some stream-of-consciousness concession speech.

You were almost right there for once in your sorry line of predictions, you just forgot to swap 'President Trump' with (C)linton, you odious, sanctimonious, bigoted useless loser.

Your (D) candidate (protege of Senator Robert Byrd (D) who was in the kkk and voted against the civil rights act) couldnt even make it up to the stage to concede on election night. Your adopted daddie Podesta the creep had to do it for her!!!

Obligatory: thanks for yet another fuckin laugh!!!

This post was edited by excellence on Aug 28 2017 10:51am
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 30%
Aug 28 2017 10:56am
Quote (Pollster @ 28 Aug 2017 17:25)
Trump's pardon set off a wonderful debate among the lawyers and their betters in our office on the theoretical and practical definitions of "abuse of power" in our constitutional system. The additional news that Trump pre-judged Arpaio innocent before a ruling was rendered, and that he also asked Sessions if the case could be dropped (people should be seeing a pattern here) is pretty damning. Reserve #28 on the list for Abuse of Power at your convenience.

https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-08-23/arpaio-pardon-would-show-contempt-for-constitution

This doesn't make any logical sense. I obviously don't have any cause to "deflect" from anything, let alone a stray comment I made in the summer of 2015; as a matter of fact, I was asked in my first post(s) after Election Day 2016 to detail what impacted the race in the final 2 weeks and I did. The only people still obsessing over it are those who lack the intellectual capacity to substantively discuss practically anything else, trying (as they often do) to set up a straw man.

The thread obviously isn't about the seriousness of Trump's team violating the Logan Act, that's just another failed straw man. I would expect nothing less from people who can't (or don't know how) to address the actual issue: the sum of (known) illegal acts that Trump has committed, of which the Logan Act violation is one sole act.

inb4 some false equivalency bs.
'b-b-but obaaaaama...'

Gold: 20.31
Aug 28 2017 11:21am
Quote (Pollster @ Aug 28 2017 09:25am)
...The only people still obsessing over it are those who lack the intellectual capacity to substantively discuss practically anything else, trying (as they often do) to set up a straw man...

Quote (excellence @ Aug 28 2017 09:43am)
unintelligible rambling

To wit.

Your garbled response hasn't moved an inch from your previous offerings. Why pretend that the Comey letter(s) didn't have a decisive impact on the election when all the involved and informed parties know it, agree on it, and have openly said it? What does someone gain by pretending otherwise? Seems weird to me.

Quote (Santara @ Aug 23 2017 11:02am)
...The country's business keeps running...

This unfortunate choice of words sort of betrays your argument: Trump left to his own devices would shut the government down (necessarily tanking that economy, if not additionally breaching the debt ceiling) for no reason other than to force on taxpayers something they don't want or need and that he spent 2 years lying to them about. The argument further collapses when you take stock of the total degradation of long-standing norms by this WH/Congress: Merrick Garland, McConnell politicizing Russia intel, not divesting, campaign rallies, off-camera PDBs, virtually no press conferences, weekend vacations, trying to gut OGE on Day 1, Nunez, literally every aspect of Trumpcare, skeletal staffs at every department, constant staff shakeups, Comey, Charlottesville, all of Trump's Russia antics.

I mean you literally can't even name them all there have been so many unprecedented, norm-defying actions. We're at "10." We've been at "10" for a while. That's because Trump's not the cause, he's a symptom of a larger problem.
Gold: 57.00
Aug 28 2017 11:36am
Quote (Pollster @ 28 Aug 2017 13:21)
To wit.

Your garbled response hasn't moved an inch from your previous offerings. Why pretend that the Comey letter(s) didn't have a decisive impact on the election when all the involved and informed parties know it, agree on it, and have openly said it? What does someone gain by pretending otherwise? Seems weird to me.

This unfortunate choice of words sort of betrays your argument: Trump left to his own devices would shut the government down (necessarily tanking that economy, if not additionally breaching the debt ceiling) for no reason other than to force on taxpayers something they don't want or need and that he spent 2 years lying to them about. The argument further collapses when you take stock of the total degradation of long-standing norms by this WH/Congress: Merrick Garland, McConnell politicizing Russia intel, not divesting, campaign rallies, off-camera PDBs, virtually no press conferences, weekend vacations, trying to gut OGE on Day 1, Nunez, literally every aspect of Trumpcare, skeletal staffs at every department, constant staff shakeups, Comey, Charlottesville, all of Trump's Russia antics.

I mean you literally can't even name them all there have been so many unprecedented, norm-defying actions. We're at "10." We've been at "10" for a while. That's because Trump's not the cause, he's a symptom of a larger problem.

>waaaaaaaah Comey was mean to (C)linton cuz she was a dumb dumb with a server and associated with scum like Anthony Weiner the pedo!!!!!!

Hahahhahahahahhahahahahhaha that's what the silly little toad who calls theirself a pollster uses as "logic"

Speaking of your logic re: now-President Trump

Quote (Pollster @ 3 Feb 2016 12:26)
I hope he stays. The kind of districts and states this clown would put in play just boggles the mind....

Oh man you have quite the insight. Which states did he put into play????!!!!!!!States like: Iowa, Florida, Ohio, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin???? Even Minnesota was by a hair and it didn't even go to Reagan!!!!!!

Ahhahahahahhahabahhahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhaha!!!!!!!!

stick to being an odious uninformed room-temperature bigot!!!!!!! youre just a typical racist knuckledragging dodo anyway :D

heard you got sacked for shrieking "why did all those dumb minorities vote for Drumpf!!!" while you were crying on election night.

youre nothing but a loathsome wannabe limousine liberal, a loser who is devoid of any connection to reality. keep at it, chump!!!!!

Obligatory: thanks for yet another fucking laugh!!!!!

This post was edited by excellence on Aug 28 2017 11:41am
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev13456717Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll