d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Trump Not Immune
Prev134567Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 30.00
Feb 6 2024 07:15pm
How many Trump bashers in here really think DJT is hurting for money?

I know none of you will ever have a million to your name so you don't understand that even if a billionaire loses 99% of their money guess what???

You'd still have 10 million in the bank which is a ton of money to the average person.

He could buy 9x 1 million dollar homes and collect rent while living in a million dollar home?

Why'd I bring up losing 99%? Because he's still rich if he loses 99% of his wealth.

Probably doesn't care if he loses the 2024 election either so I guess enjoy these little victories?

As if that's really "sticking it to Trump"...

When he walks away from politics he'll get all sorts of endorsement deals, book deal, and probably a Netflix documentary++++. I'm not even a "trumper" it's just common sense that once you are no longer running for POTUS you don't have a target on your back.

He could go to North Korea and build beach side villas lmfao :rofl:

This post was edited by SwamiVivekananda on Feb 6 2024 07:31pm
Gold: 16,514.95
Feb 6 2024 08:46pm
Quote (Ghot @ Feb 6 2024 05:15pm)
The pic is showing the LEFT failing, again and again.

Quote (Ghot @ Feb 6 2024 04:24pm)
Well, the left has been stealing his money for way more than a year.

??? which is it man
Feb 6 2024 08:49pm
Quote (SwamiVivekananda @ Feb 6 2024 05:15pm)
How many Trump bashers in here really think DJT is hurting for money?

I know none of you will ever have a million to your name so you don't understand that even if a billionaire loses 99% of their money guess what???

You'd still have 10 million in the bank which is a ton of money to the average person.

He could buy 9x 1 million dollar homes and collect rent while living in a million dollar home?

Why'd I bring up losing 99%? Because he's still rich if he loses 99% of his wealth.

Probably doesn't care if he loses the 2024 election either so I guess enjoy these little victories?

As if that's really "sticking it to Trump"...

When he walks away from politics he'll get all sorts of endorsement deals, book deal, and probably a Netflix documentary++++. I'm not even a "trumper" it's just common sense that once you are no longer running for POTUS you don't have a target on your back.

He could go to North Korea and build beach side villas lmfao :rofl:

if i was born with 20 million++ dollars, then turned that into billions with a B, then lost all of it except 10 million, would you call that a success story?
for someone whos 'not a trumper', you sure do a lot of excuse-making for him
Gold: 1,453.85
Warn: 10%
Feb 6 2024 08:51pm
Quote (jspolice @ Feb 6 2024 04:49pm)
Don't think he cares. He just scams his dumb supporters again. Just look at them: No money for a dentist or higher education, but decked out in the latest Trump merch.

I like to look at it a different way: these people believe in something.

I am not agreeing with them, I am not a Trump supporter either. In fact I think Trump is just as bought as Hillary Clinton. But his followers are mostly good people with a good heart and good intention. They make personal sacrifices for something they believe in, and I have respect for that.
Feb 6 2024 08:56pm
Quote (JessiWan @ Feb 6 2024 06:51pm)

I am not agreeing with them, I am not a Hitler supporter either. In fact I think Hitler is just as bought as Paul von Hindenburg. But his followers are mostly good people with a good heart and good intention. They make personal sacrifices for something they believe in, and I have respect for that.

you just need to change a few things about your statement to see how absurd it is

This post was edited by gnarjay on Feb 6 2024 08:56pm
Gold: 24.06
Feb 6 2024 08:56pm
Quote (gnarjay @ Feb 6 2024 07:56pm)
[QUOTE=JessiWan,Feb 6 2024 06:51pm
I am not agreeing with them, I am not a Hitler supporter either. In fact I think Hitler is just as bought as Paul von Hindenburg. But his followers are mostly good people with a good heart and good intention. They make personal sacrifices for something they believe in, and I have respect for that.

you just need to change a few things about your statement to see how absurd it is[/QUOTE]

So you support Joe Biden? (Hitler)
Gold: 7,497.58
Feb 6 2024 08:59pm
Well I have nothing good to say about Biden.. So can't blame people for voting for Trump anymore. The system is broke.. we are either all brainwashed or don't give a hoot anymore.. doobie time B)
Feb 6 2024 09:00pm
Quote (gnarjay @ 6 Feb 2024 20:49)
if i was born with 20 million++ dollars, then turned that into billions with a B, then lost all of it except 10 million, would you call that a success story?
for someone whos 'not a trumper', you sure do a lot of excuse-making for him

No I'm just so tired of seeing all you and other MAGA haters go on and on and on about finances/lawsuits.

I'm waiting for one of you to make a thread about your own supposed party(Democrat) and what a fuckin dumpster fire that is. It's literally crickets anytime I bring up that you guys voted for Joe Biden? :bouncy:

How am I protecting him or supporting him by saying, "Yea you guys are right he's going to lose money" but he has a lot of money.

It's not about a success story or epic failure it's the fact that after he steps away from politics(I think he should just like Joe Biden) he'll be just as rich and connected as before. Doesn't hurt him one bit.

If Trump is the "biggest loser" and he's a scumbag whose going to lose all these lawsuits and he's not going to be on the ballot then why do you guys try so hard if Biden already beat him??? :bouncy:

This post was edited by SwamiVivekananda on Feb 6 2024 09:02pm
Feb 6 2024 09:08pm
Quote (SwamiVivekananda @ Feb 6 2024 07:00pm)
No I'm just so tired of seeing all you and other MAGA haters go on and on and on about finances/lawsuits.

I'm waiting for one of you to make a thread about your own supposed party(Democrat) and what a fuckin dumpster fire that is. It's literally crickets anytime I bring up that you guys voted for Joe Biden? :bouncy:

How am I protecting him or supporting him by saying, "Yea you guys are right he's going to lose money" but he has a lot of money.

It's not about a success story or epic failure it's the fact that after he steps away from politics(I think he should just like Joe Biden) he'll be just as rich and connected as before. Doesn't hurt him one bit.

if youre "not a Trumper" then why does it bother you so? its very rare that people of Trump's stature are held accountable so of course its going to make headlines daily, we're living through unprecedented times

a former TV personality/businessman/conman/president is being charged with myriad legitimate crimes, some of which include trying to subvert a democratic election and yet the chuds still come out of the woodwork to not only defend him but attack people for criticizing him. isnt that bizarre?

honestly, if Trump was smart and didnt let his ego subconsciously control everything he does, he would have walked away after he lost to Biden. he could be doing the EXACT things youre talking about...all kinds of endorsement deals, lucrative speaking gigs ala Clinton and Obama and every other ex-politician, but he just couldnt admit he lost. LOL. think about that and sit with it for a while

for the record, I dont give a shit about Biden. Im as excited about another Biden term as I am about putting on stinky wet hockey gear
Feb 6 2024 09:27pm
Quote (gnarjay @ 6 Feb 2024 21:08)
if youre "not a Trumper" then why does it bother you so? its very rare that people of Trump's stature are held accountable so of course its going to make headlines daily, we're living through unprecedented times

a former TV personality/businessman/conman/president is being charged with myriad legitimate crimes, some of which include trying to subvert a democratic election and yet the chuds still come out of the woodwork to not only defend him but attack people for criticizing him. isnt that bizarre?

honestly, if Trump was smart and didnt let his ego subconsciously control everything he does, he would have walked away after he lost to Biden. he could be doing the EXACT things youre talking about...all kinds of endorsement deals, lucrative speaking gigs ala Clinton and Obama and every other ex-politician, but he just couldnt admit he lost. LOL. think about that and sit with it for a while

for the record, I dont give a shit about Biden. Im as excited about another Biden term as I am about putting on stinky wet hockey gear

It doesn't bother me I'm just trying to understand from an outsider looking in. When I came back to this sub forum a few months ago I thought there'd be more religious discussion and debate and instead it's all this garbage. I guess I should've known people are more driven by their politic then their religion.

I've seen this political divisiveness split my family in half and basically turned family member against family member. That's when I stepped in and trashed "politics" for the total sham that it is.

No matter who gets elected in 2024 nothing people think will change will change and it's a fools errand to believe otherwise.

For the record, you voted for Biden and I didn't vote which is why I've asked you quite a few times why you voted for him only to give me the same answer a lot of my family did, "Sick of Trump or lesser of 2 evils". That reason is more of an "excuse" to me.

I don't have to sit on that for a while. Your reputation is worth more then money. Trump has to restore his reputation because he believes the election was stolen from him and a lot of his supporters believe the same. To Trump this is all a game that's why he's always smiling and laughing. So is Biden. It's all a big joke to them.

Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev134567Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll