d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Trump 2016 > Trump Vs Clinton
Prev13933943953963973169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 28,296.75
Jun 1 2016 08:18pm
Quote (AiNedeSpelCzech @ Jun 1 2016 06:15pm)

yeah my thoughts and personal interactions offline are definitely leaning toward undecided = shy hillary voters
Gold: 40.42
Jun 1 2016 08:19pm
Quote (Beowulf @ 1 Jun 2016 18:18)
yeah my thoughts and personal interactions offline are definitely leaning toward undecided = shy hillary voters

Ahhh, that might make sense. I think that things will swing a bit more once Bernie's officially dropped out and hopefully endorsed Clinton.
Gold: 5,016.77
Jun 1 2016 08:20pm
Quote (Beowulf @ Jun 1 2016 09:18pm)

I'm undecided IRL because I don't want to talk to idiots about politics, besides a few friends.
Jun 1 2016 08:30pm
Quote (IceMage @ Jun 1 2016 06:20pm)
I'm undecided IRL because I don't want to talk to idiots about politics, besides a few friends.

I can only talk to Hillary voters mostly and a few Bernie bros that aren't too over the top. Mostly only Hillary supporters can have a conversation without turning things into an irl meme duel

Some of the kids I coach enjoy yelling "vote for Trump" so that's always fun for me
Gold: 5,016.77
Jun 1 2016 08:33pm
Quote (Beowulf @ Jun 1 2016 09:30pm)
I can only talk to Hillary voters mostly and a few Bernie bros that aren't too over the top. Mostly only Hillary supporters can have a conversation without turning things into an irl meme duel

Some of the kids I coach enjoy yelling "vote for Trump" so that's always fun for me

I just avoid politics in any deep social interaction unless the person sounds politically educated.

What sport do you coach?
Gold: 2,009.99
Jun 1 2016 08:35pm
Quote (Beowulf @ Jun 1 2016 09:00pm)
give specifics please

Very transparent...all contributors will be disclosed." They weren't. "Foreign government pledges will be submitted to the State Department for review." They weren't.

Clinton Foundation Failed to Disclose 1,100 Foreign Donations
"There are in fact 1,100 undisclosed donors to the Clinton Foundation, Giustra says, most of them non-U.S. residents who donated to CGEP... in 2008, the Clinton Foundation signed a 'memorandum of understanding' with the Obama White House agreeing to reveal its contributors every year. The agreement stipulates that the 'Clinton Giustra Sustainable Growth Initiative' (as the charity was then known) is part of the Clinton Foundation and must follow 'the same protocols.' It hasn’t."

Clinton charity never provided foreign donor data (Boston Globe):

An unprecedented ethics promise that played a pivotal role in helping Hillary Rodham Clinton win confirmation as secretary of state, soothing senators’ concerns about conflicts of interests with Clinton family charities, was uniformly bypassed by the biggest of the philanthropies involved. The Clinton Health Access Initiative never submitted information on any foreign donations to State Department lawyers for review during Clinton’s tenure from 2009 to 2013...During that time, grants from foreign governments increased by tens of millions of dollars to the Boston-based organization."

Clinton charities will refile tax returns, audit for other errors

Hillary Clinton's family's charities are refiling at least five annual tax returns after a Reuters review found errors in how they reported donations from governments, and said they may audit other Clinton Foundation returns in case of other errors...For three years in a row beginning in 2010, the Clinton Foundation reported to the IRS that it received zero in funds from foreign and U.S. governments, a dramatic fall-off from the tens of millions of dollars in foreign government contributions reported in preceding years. Those entries were errors, according to the foundation...Some experts in charity law and taxes said it was not remarkable for a charity to refile an erroneous return once in a while, but for a large, global charity to refile three or four years in a row was highly unusual

And here are some serious reported details on a highly controversial and suspect uranium deal involving the Russians, approved by Hillary's State Department

As the Russians gradually assumed control of Uranium One in three separate transactions from 2009 to 2013, Canadian records show, a flow of cash made its way to the Clinton Foundation. Uranium One’s chairman used his family foundation to make four donations totaling $2.35 million. Those contributions were not publicly disclosed by the Clintons, despite an agreement Mrs. Clinton had struck with the Obama White House to publicly identify all donors. Other people with ties to the company made donations as well. And shortly after the Russians announced their intention to acquire a majority stake in Uranium One, Mr. Clinton received $500,000 for a Moscow speech from a Russian investment bank with links to the Kremlin that was promoting Uranium One stock. At the time, both Rosatom and the United States government made promises intended to ease concerns about ceding control of the company’s assets to the Russians. Those promises have been repeatedly broken, records show.

Why so sketchy
Jun 1 2016 08:39pm
Quote (IceMage @ Jun 1 2016 06:33pm)
I just avoid politics in any deep social interaction unless the person sounds politically educated.

What sport do you coach?

basketball, currently track although it's about over, volleyball, and then after school and summer programs

try to keep something going year round for the small elementary school to keep kids off the drugs, away from shitty homes a couple extra hours a day, and out of gorilla cages
Gold: 2,009.99
Jun 1 2016 08:44pm
Not sure if anybody else saw this on Reddit today, but it was somewhat interesting

Here's Who An Artificial Hive Mind Thinks Will Win the 2016 Election

"UNU," an artificial hive mind that makes predictions based off of swarm intelligence, hosted an AMA ("Ask Me Anything") session on Reddit on Wednesday to answer questions about American politics. This is the first time a "hive mind" has been featured in an AMA.

Despite the fact that UNU isn't actually a person capable of independent thought, UNU has a fairly decent track record when it comes to predictions. UNU was able to correctly guess the superfecta (first four finishers) of the Kentucky Derby, as well as over three fourths of the Academy Award winners from this past year.

Here's some of what UNU came up with when asked about politics and the 2016 election

•Hillary Clinton will be the next president of the United States.
•She will not be indicted, but she is quite crooked.
•Bernie Sanders is the most suited for the presidency, but has no chance of winning.
•Donald Trump is a racist and nothing like Ronald Reagan.
•Donald Trump will select Chris Christie as a running mate.
•California will legalize marijuana.
•Bernie Sanders would destroy Donald Trump in the general, as well as in a three-way race.
•The Libertarian Party will not break 15 percent.
•Gun control isn't going to happen, and Clinton won't do campaign finance reform.
•Hillary Clinton supports corporations over voters.
•9/11 was not an inside job.

Gold: 40.42
Jun 1 2016 08:57pm
Quote (IgoSoHard @ 1 Jun 2016 18:35)

The Clinton Foundation simply didn't have anyone in charge of disclosing shit after the giant disclosure that was promised of every pre-2009 donor, which was done. But there's been another large disclosure since the badly-misinterpreted attempts at copypasta.

The Giustra disclosures aren't something that Clinton can control entirely, and they shouldn't have thrown it in when they don't have complete control over that foundation. I'm sure Hillary could push them, but there's also no particular reason to, other than the fact that jagoffs who'll believe any terrible thing about Clinton are going to make spooky noises when they say "Foooooooooreeeeignnnnnn doooooooonors!"

Also, all of this has been done in the name of making the world a better place by preventing HIV and providing electricity for the poor, among other issues they work on. Trump University was solely to make Trump richer. Comparing a failure to disclose every single donor and saying "Uranium One" while making similar spooky noises to those mentioned before with straight up scamming idiots out of their money with a bullshit pitch, promises of access to 'experts' who turned out not to know shit, and as I hear, even promises of funding that never ended up arriving.

In short - comparing the Clinton Foundation to Trump University is ignorant hackery at its finest and could only ever fool an extremely simple mind. :(

Quote (IgoSoHard @ 1 Jun 2016 18:44)
Not sure if anybody else saw this on Reddit today, but it was somewhat interesting

I can't find fault with a single line of this.

This post was edited by AiNedeSpelCzech on Jun 1 2016 08:57pm
Gold: 8,933.00
Jun 1 2016 09:01pm
Quote (AiNedeSpelCzech @ Jun 1 2016 09:57pm)
The Clinton Foundation simply didn't have anyone in charge of disclosing shit after the giant disclosure that was promised of every pre-2009 donor, which was done. But there's been another large disclosure since the badly-misinterpreted attempts at copypasta.

The Giustra disclosures aren't something that Clinton can control entirely, and they shouldn't have thrown it in when they don't have complete control over that foundation. I'm sure Hillary could push them, but there's also no particular reason to, other than the fact that jagoffs who'll believe any terrible thing about Clinton are going to make spooky noises when they say "Foooooooooreeeeignnnnnn doooooooonors!"

Also, all of this has been done in the name of making the world a better place by preventing HIV and providing electricity for the poor, among other issues they work on. Trump University was solely to make Trump richer. Comparing a failure to disclose every single donor and saying "Uranium One" while making similar spooky noises to those mentioned before with straight up scamming idiots out of their money with a bullshit pitch, promises of access to 'experts' who turned out not to know shit, and as I hear, even promises of funding that never ended up arriving.

In short - comparing the Clinton Foundation to Trump University is ignorant hackery at its finest and could only ever fool an extremely simple mind. :(

You're so cute when you're defending the incredibly corrupt at the expense of different corrupt people.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev13933943953963973169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll