d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Trump 2020 > Trump Vs. Pack O' Dems
Prev1390391392393394983Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 30%
May 16 2020 10:56am
Quote (InsaneBobb @ 16 May 2020 18:25)
At this point, I'd vote Republican just to spite the progressive shitbricks that think they can subvert the government to their own control regardless of who is duly and lawfully elected.

When you speak bullshit, I'll treat it like the bullshit it is, step over it, and move on. Get some facts, trollio.

that's the problem with cultists like yourself: you successfully deluded yourself into uncritically accepting all the BS that's served to you. the things about the mueller report that you like (that there was no direct collusion for example) you accept. the parts that you don't like (the encouraging of foreign interference, the repeated lying about it) you just dismiss. doesn't get any more obvious than that.

also, do you really assume there is a single person who believes you wouldn't vote republican no matter what? the president himself could come to your trailer park, eat your pet turd, and do unspeakable things to your family, and you'd still happily vote for whoever has the magic (R) behind their name without hesitation.

Quote (cambovenzi @ 16 May 2020 18:38)
blah blah blah

keep deflecting. FACT is that you tried to reframe stephen miller's pushing of white nationalist propaganda as merely 'recommending award-winning books' - and your pathetic attempts to distract from that are further undermined by the fact that you have kept making excuses for white nationalists after that, usually by lazily applying the same transparent tactic over and over again: describing a specific action or identifier in vague and inconspicuous terms, and ignoring the context. it's outright funny to me that you genuinely believe any halfway intelligent person would fall for that. a textbook stupid person's perspective...
Gold: 57.00
May 16 2020 11:01am
the irony of the anti-semitic wannabe thug fender, who lives in a gutter in the slums of Dresden, accusing anyone of living in a trailer park :rofl:
May 16 2020 11:01am
Quote (InsaneBobb @ May 16 2020 11:42am)
If the IG, during audits, determines fraud, waste, or misuse has occurred, it is their duty to report it to their boss (that would be Pompeo). If there's a conflict (aka it's their boss doing the "bad things") then the next in the chain of command is the POTUS. And if the offense is criminal in nature, it will be the POTUS who directs an INVESTIGATION by law enforcement.

Again, this guy is a glorified pencil pusher who audits accounts. That's it. He's not law enforcement. He doesn't "open investigations". He audits reports of how State Department resources are used. If he'd FOUND anything in his audits, then the INVESTIGATION would be handed over to law enforcement. If he had NOT found anything, then there's no "investigation" to announce. That's what you're not getting. It's false press. A bs "leak" to try to give trolls like you more nonsense to latch on to. And the perfect reason to fire his ass as an obstructionist twat.

It's literally in the description in the US Code I cited earlier.

Quote (US Code)
Neither the head of the establishment nor the officer next in rank below such head shall prevent or prohibit the Inspector General from initiating, carrying out, or completing any audit or investigation, or from issuing any subpoena during the course of any audit or investigation.

I never said the IG was law enforcement.
Gold: 11,407.33
May 16 2020 11:13am
Quote (fender @ May 16 2020 12:56pm)
blah blah blah

keep deflecting. FACT is that you tried to reframe stephen miller's pushing of white nationalist propaganda as merely 'recommending award-winning books' - and your pathetic attempts to distract from that are further undermined by the fact that you have kept making excuses for white nationalists after that, usually by lazily applying the same transparent tactic over and over again: describing a specific action or identifier in vague and inconspicuous terms, and ignoring the context. it's outright funny to me that you genuinely believe any halfway intelligent person would fall for that. a textbook stupid person's perspective...

I fully recognize you didn't like that I called it an award winning book in a sentence mocking the article.

Mocking the claims in an article you disgracefully shared =/= white nationalism
Not labeling a book how you want =/= white nationalism
Repeatedly asserting otherwise and bringing it up in several unrelated threads half a year later is despicable

I made other comments about the book at the time.
You can feel free to call an old book racist as much as you want.

Editing my comments down to 'blah blah blah' and pretending i'm not ridiculously more intelligent than you is not going to get you anywhere and does nothing to change the facts at hand or refute what I said.

Objective: Try to be a better person.

Mission failed.

This post was edited by cambovenzi on May 16 2020 11:14am
Warn: 30%
May 16 2020 11:39am
Quote (cambovenzi @ 16 May 2020 19:13)
I fully recognize you didn't like that I called it an award winning book in a sentence mocking the article.

Mocking the claims in an article you disgracefully shared =/= white nationalism
Not labeling a book how you want =/= white nationalism
Repeatedly asserting otherwise and bringing it up in several unrelated threads half a year later is despicable

I made other comments about the book at the time.
You can feel free to call an old book racist as much as you want.

Editing my comments down to 'blah blah blah' and pretending i'm not ridiculously more intelligent than you is not going to get you anywhere and does nothing to change the facts at hand or refute what I said.

Objective: Try to be a better person.

Mission failed.

another blatantly dishonest attempt to re-imagine what actually happened, viciously assaulting poor straw men. the problem is not that i 'don't like' the way you describe a white genocide novel. the problem is that you describe the pushing of white nationalist propaganda as merely "recommending award winning books".

and again, you've used the same lazy tactic to make excuses for other white nationalists. your statements speak for themselves, no matter how desperately and cowardly you're trying to deny the only reasonable conclusion one can draw from them, white nationalist apologist.

This post was edited by fender on May 16 2020 11:39am
Gold: 6,061.70
May 16 2020 11:39am
Quote (Surfpunk @ May 16 2020 10:01am)
It's literally in the description in the US Code I cited earlier.

I never said the IG was law enforcement.

So, we agree that all he could have done was audit reports to determine waste, misuse, or fraud in handling of State Department resources, correct?

We agree that once he concluded his audits, all he could do would be to report his findings either to his boss (the Secretary of State), or the POTUS, correct?

We agree that he had no means or manner in which to carry out any disciplinary action, correct?

So, if he FOUND anything, he still has that info, and could have passed it on to Congress or Law Enforcement. We also agree that the new IG State can also audit all the same information the prior IG was privy to, correct? So if there's something there, he's duty bound to report it, correct?

So, it seems that if Pompeo actually DID something worth reporting, it'll get handled. Otherwise, it's just another case of, "No Obama holdover bitch, you're not going to go telling Congress and the press that you're opening an investigation to bog more bullshit down. Get out, and why didn't I fire you earlier?"

The POTUS can FIRE at any time. And can appoint a new IG at any time. Them's the shakes. If you think there's something twisted going on, write your fucking congressman. THEY have the spending oversight committee. THEY hold the power of the purse. If THEY subpoena the State Department records and determine something has gone wrong? Great! If not though, with trillions gone to Covid shit, exactly how friendly do you think the average American is going to feel towards their local democrat congressperson? I heard a rumor that there are a LOT of seats up for election this year. :)
Gold: 12,730.67
May 16 2020 11:43am
Quote (InsaneBobb @ May 16 2020 10:39am)
So, we agree that all he could have done was audit reports to determine waste, misuse, or fraud in handling of State Department resources, correct?

We agree that once he concluded his audits, all he could do would be to report his findings either to his boss (the Secretary of State), or the POTUS, correct?

We agree that he had no means or manner in which to carry out any disciplinary action, correct?

So, if he FOUND anything, he still has that info, and could have passed it on to Congress or Law Enforcement. We also agree that the new IG State can also audit all the same information the prior IG was privy to, correct? So if there's something there, he's duty bound to report it, correct?

So, it seems that if Pompeo actually DID something worth reporting, it'll get handled
. Otherwise, it's just another case of, "No Obama holdover bitch, you're not going to go telling Congress and the press that you're opening an investigation to bog more bullshit down. Get out, and why didn't I fire you earlier?"

The POTUS can FIRE at any time. And can appoint a new IG at any time. Them's the shakes. If you think there's something twisted going on, write your fucking congressman. THEY have the spending oversight committee. THEY hold the power of the purse. If THEY subpoena the State Department records and determine something has gone wrong? Great! If not though, with trillions gone to Covid shit, exactly how friendly do you think the average American is going to feel towards their local democrat congressperson? I heard a rumor that there are a LOT of seats up for election this year. :)

What sort of fantasy land do you live in? Pompeo is virtually untouchable and can do w/e the fuck he wants. He has done a very good job enacting the Trump agenda and his loyalty will be rewarded with protection. Do you think Trump will throw Pompeo under the bus? LOL!
May 16 2020 11:52am
Quote (InsaneBobb @ May 16 2020 12:39pm)

So, it seems that if Pompeo actually DID something worth reporting, it'll get handled. Otherwise, it's just another case of, "No Obama holdover bitch, you're not going to go telling Congress and the press that you're opening an investigation to bog more bullshit down. Get out, and why didn't I fire you earlier?"

Don't put words in my mouth. Besides, since Trump has the power to appoint a new IG, he can certainly appoint a yes man who will "decide" not to pursue anything started by the previous IG.

And if it's a case of "nO oBaMa hOlDoVeR bItCh", why did it take Trump 3+ years to fire him?

This post was edited by Surfpunk on May 16 2020 11:55am
Gold: 6,061.70
May 16 2020 11:52am
Quote (thundercock @ May 16 2020 10:43am)
What sort of fantasy land do you live in? Pompeo is virtually untouchable and can do w/e the fuck he wants. He has done a very good job enacting the Trump agenda and his loyalty will be rewarded with protection. Do you think Trump will throw Pompeo under the bus? LOL!

Why would he? This is the part that nobody seems to understand: Trump was elected to do a job. He's trying to do it. He made promises. Unlike many, he's trying to do them, rather than the opposite. Admittedly he hasn't been the greatest on the follow through, but he can't do a lot of what he wants without congressional support. However, to the point of doing his job, he needs HIS staff. Not an Obamastaff that is out to obstruct him at every turn. Firing that guy was required.

Now, IF Pompeo IS corrupt in a way that would jeopardize the President's goals or the American people? Sure, I believe trump would fire him. But it's not up to some Obama shill to make that determination. Trump has appointed a new IG State, and they can do their job as they see fit. Just as it was under Obama, who indeed, appointed the last guy in 2013. :)

Quote (Surfpunk @ May 16 2020 10:52am)
Don't put words in my mouth. Besides, since Trump has the power to appoint a new IG, he can certainly appoint a yes man who will "decide" not to pursue anything started by the previous AG.

And if it's a case of "nO oBaMa hOlDoVeR bItCh", why did it take Trump 3+ years to fire him?

Drudging the swamp when the swamp fights back clearly takes time. :)

This post was edited by InsaneBobb on May 16 2020 11:53am
Gold: 11,407.33
May 16 2020 11:54am
Quote (fender @ May 16 2020 01:39pm)
another blatantly dishonest attempt

another blatantly dishonest attempt
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1390391392393394983Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll