d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Andy Ngo
Prev1383940414272Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 28,296.75
Jul 5 2019 09:50am
Quote (TransTankie @ Jul 5 2019 08:46am)
RADICAL CENTRISM INTENSIFIES

I'm not a centrist people that claim centrism to me are like people that go around touting being good at debating

I'm a moderate principled liberal and I have no problem with moderate conservatives and libertarians provided they aren't pulling shenanigans like Tim Pool

Extremes are cancer none of the sides including my own have a monopoly on being right. There are many things moderates can agree on and we do generally to some degree.

This post was edited by Beowulf on Jul 5 2019 09:50am
Gold: 0.00
Quote (bogie160 @ 5 Jul 2019 16:44)
Tells you more about the ideological leaning of Independent than anything else.

American Greatness is obviously a right media outfit.

I just read through Quilette's political headlines and they seem rather tame.

To be fair to the independent Andy Ngo wrote an article about their journos being antifa that led to them receiving death threats from Atomwaffen. It's understandable they'd see them that way.
Gold: 2,617.52
Quote (TransTankie @ Jul 5 2019 11:39am)
PragerU 😆

Yes. Demonstrably. PragerU are actually fucking retarded even among right wing propagandists their content is laughably easy to debunk.

Anyone who watches that shit and doesn't realise they're being lied to repeatedly is an utter moron.

What one thing they said was wrong?
Jul 5 2019 09:52am
Quote (Beowulf @ 5 Jul 2019 16:50)
I'm not a centrist people that claim centrism to me are like people that go around touting being good at debating

I'm a moderate principled liberal and I have no problem with moderate conservatives and libertarians provided they aren't pulling shenanigans like Tim Pool

Extremes are cancer none of the sides including my own have a monopoly on being right. There are many things moderates can agree on and we do generally to some degree.

... :rofl:

Holy shit. That is the most galaxy brained centrist post I think I've ever seen. I gotta screenshot this for chapotraphouse. They'll fucking love this shit.

Jul 5 2019 09:57am
Quote (EndlessSky @ 5 Jul 2019 16:50)

You're serious aren't you?

You're gonna be telling me they're a real university next 🤣🤣🤣

Check my profile. I'm pretty sure I had a couple of Prager claims in there. Probably under intersectionality or something.
Gold: 28,296.75
Jul 5 2019 10:05am
Quote (TransTankie @ Jul 5 2019 08:52am)
... :rofl:

Holy shit. That is the most galaxy brained centrist post I think I've ever seen. I gotta screenshot this for chapotraphouse. They'll fucking love this shit.

The internet creates the illusion of extremism but that's not the reality. The reality is that there are a lot of me still. There are a lot icemages still

you're on the losing path because you're involved with and excusing a group that are repeatedly attacking people that are not nazis. Mislabeling people constantly. Exaggerating the threat daily to excuse uncivilized behavior

this isn't about centrism that I don't give a shit about. This is about being civilized this is about respecting those before us that fought, suffered, and died so we could live less violently in the comfort that we do now.

So comfortably that spoiled adults acting like children can go out and cosplay nazi fighting on the street. I've seen one group in recent times mob beating and stoning a gay non white person in the streets in the US and that was by your group of "anti-fascists"
Gold: 2,617.52
Jul 5 2019 01:26pm
Quote (EndlessSky @ Jul 5 2019 11:50am)

Quote (TransTankie @ Jul 5 2019 11:57am)
You're serious aren't you?

You're gonna be telling me they're a real university next 🤣🤣🤣

Check my profile. I'm pretty sure I had a couple of Prager claims in there. Probably under intersectionality or something.

Dodge :rofl:
Gold: 12.79
Jul 5 2019 05:09pm
Another four pages of leftist vomit. Time well spent.
Jul 5 2019 06:09pm
Quote (EndlessSky @ 5 Jul 2019 20:26)
Dodge :rofl:

I mean if you think PragerU videos are anything other than unmitigated bullshit propaganda I can't help you.

Quote (Beowulf @ 5 Jul 2019 17:05)
The internet creates the illusion of extremism but that's not the reality. The reality is that there are a lot of me still. There are a lot icemages still

you're on the losing path because you're involved with and excusing a group that are repeatedly attacking people that are not nazis. Mislabeling people constantly. Exaggerating the threat daily to excuse uncivilized behavior

this isn't about centrism that I don't give a shit about. This is about being civilized this is about respecting those before us that fought, suffered, and died so we could live less violently in the comfort that we do now.

So comfortably that spoiled adults acting like children can go out and cosplay nazi fighting on the street. I've seen one group in recent times mob beating and stoning a gay non white person in the streets in the US and that was by your group of "anti-fascists"

'stoning' Lol.

Sure. I mean the Proud Boys and Patriot Prayer have both been involved in random attacks on queer people but you see one video of antifa kicking a 'journalist' known for doxxing them out of their rally and suddenly they're the only ones doing anything wrong. This is so small-brained I can't even...
This is what I mean dude. Centrism rots your fucking brain. To the point where you can honestly sit there and say 'I haven't seen a video of them hurting anyone so they're probably the good guys'. Get real you utter moron. You're talking about groups that are set up literally to enact violence. For proud boys it's an initiation ritual and for Patriot Prayer it's their fucking mission statement.

You want videos - here you go -

https://www.pinknews.co.uk/2018/10/16/far-right-proud-boys-members-hate-crime-charges-violent-attacks/

This is what they do. Jump random gay guys for laughs.

And here's what Patriot Prayer get up to -
https://edition.cnn.com/2017/05/31/us/portland-train-stabbing-what-happened/index.html

Think I stab (expletives) in the neck for fun? Oh yeah, you're right I do. I'm a patriot

This post was edited by TransTankie on Jul 5 2019 06:17pm
Banned
Gold: 61.00
Jul 5 2019 06:37pm
Quote (Beowulf @ Jul 6 2019 01:50am)

hah, that is exactly what smooth brain centrists sound like, good one mate
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1383940414272Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll