d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Official Political Picture Thread
Prev1388938903891389238935001Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 12,730.67
Jul 18 2020 10:15pm
Quote (EndlessSky @ Jul 18 2020 08:53pm)
Slavery is one of the three core reasons that the roman empire collapsed. Its poison to society at large even if it benefits your fat self.

It's not slavery if you pay them. Americans, especially white Americans, need to quit attacking like lazy pieces of shit. It's unpatriotic.

Quote (ofthevoid @ Jul 18 2020 09:16pm)
Corporations love this perspective. Why pay Americans more when you could bring in millions of Indians/Asians/ etc in IT, engineering, stem in general.

That’s great until the market becomes saturated and wage stagnation persists, like it has for the last 30 years.Then people wonder there’s 300 applicants for one job and so many Americans are under employed in the US.

I don't wonder that. Americans are just worth less and don't value education. You reap what you sow.

Quote (Ghot @ Jul 18 2020 09:07pm)
If you really feel that way, then maybe you should move to Asia or Mexico...and stay there.

Why would I do that? I want America to be the best of the best. Best Asians, blacks, whites, etc. If you're not part of that, you should go back to where your ancestors came from.

This post was edited by thundercock on Jul 18 2020 10:19pm
Gold: 13,685.00
Jul 18 2020 10:16pm
Quote (thundercock @ Jul 18 2020 11:29pm)
Because we have access to the cream of the crop. The ones who come here are insanely talented and are thoroughly vetted. The illegal ones are also ridiculously hard working because they were able to make the trek and work for cents on the dollar. Unfortunately, Americans just don't have the necessary work ethic to compete. I actually insist that I have illegal cleaning ladies because they are cheaper and will work their ass off to make sure that I hire them again.

Think about it this way. Why shouldn't we take the smartest people from Russia, China, etc. and keep them here? That keeps our enemies BEHIND us.

Corporations love this perspective. Why pay Americans more when you could bring in millions of Indians/Asians/ etc in IT, engineering, stem in general.

That’s great until the market becomes saturated and wage stagnation persists, like it has for the last 30 years.Then people wonder there’s 300 applicants for one job and so many Americans are under employed in the US.

Gold: 2,617.52
Jul 18 2020 10:16pm
Quote (Skinned @ Jul 19 2020 12:14am)
You can't blame Democrats for the billions of dollars causing the demand for these workers.

You're doing one step of a problem while supporting dudes who bring them here. Trump brings them here and incarcerates some and hires others.

Employment enforcement is a large problem and it may be our last downfall.

The mid future ~in 20 years really does worry me in all honesty.

Even over the past ten years the trend in large companies has been to worship and give blowjobs to shareholders. If this continues its current trend, we will be living in corporate fascism within one generation.
Gold: 2,617.52
Jul 18 2020 10:18pm
Quote (thundercock @ Jul 19 2020 12:15am)
It's not slavery if you pay them. Americans, especially white Americans, need to quit attacking like lazy pieces of shit. It's unpatriotic.

The country will fall as a result of the slavery regardless of your lies. The way a society works is to reward what is good for society and punish what is bad. Illegals have zero community building skills and must be annihilated in order for nuclear families to survive in a stable community.

Quote (ofthevoid @ Jul 19 2020 12:16am)

Thundercock is a priveged penis that lives in a gated community. He doesn't give half a shit about the average worker.

This post was edited by EndlessSky on Jul 18 2020 10:20pm
Gold: 260.11
Jul 18 2020 10:20pm
Quote (EndlessSky @ Jul 18 2020 11:16pm)
Employment enforcement is a large problem and it may be our last downfall.

The mid future ~in 20 years really does worry me in all honesty.

Even over the past ten years the trend in large companies has been to worship and give blowjobs to shareholders. If this continues its current trend, we will be living in corporate fascism within one generation.

Quote (ofthevoid @ Jul 18 2020 11:16pm)

It's almost like immigrants always find the areas with more jobs so they can improve their lives, and it's the companies that take advantage of this to exploit the workers by depressing wages.
You guys always stop one step short and think you're being abused by immigrants or gays or whatever, and never throw the blame at those with actual power to manipulate the system.

Trump doesn't give two shits about illegal immigration. Basically no politician today does because they look out for the interests of businesses that incentivize them coming here. Any immigration plan that doesn't include punishing companies is not a real immigration plan. It's pandering to xenophobia.

This post was edited by Thor123422 on Jul 18 2020 10:20pm
Gold: 12,730.67
Jul 18 2020 10:21pm
Quote (EndlessSky @ Jul 18 2020 09:18pm)
The country will fall as a result of the slavery regardless of your lies. The way a society works is to reward what is good for society and punish what is bad. Illegals have zero community building skills and must be annihilated in order for nuclear families to survive in a stable community.

Not sure about that. They seem to care more about their families than white people. White people dump their grandmothers in nursing homes whereas Asians and Hispanics honor their elders. The problem boils down to white culture.
Gold: 260.11
Jul 18 2020 10:23pm
Quote (thundercock @ Jul 18 2020 11:21pm)
Not sure about that. They seem to care more about their families than white people. White people dump their grandmothers in nursing homes whereas Asians and Hispanics honor their elders. The problem boils down to white culture.

If the same people who always said "black culture" also said things like this we wouldnt be pointing out that "black culture" is a racist dog whistle lol
Gold: 10,485.00
Jul 18 2020 10:24pm
Quote (thundercock @ Jul 19 2020 12:15am)
Why would I do that? I want America to be the best of the best. Best Asians, blacks, whites, etc. If you're not part of that, you should go back to where your ancestors came from.

Hey I got no problem with vetted immigration, but that's not what we have. Are you sure you're.... one of the folks we should keep in the US.
Doesn't sound like you're too aware of how things are, in this country.

Maybe YOU are one of the low performers.
Gold: 13,685.00
Jul 18 2020 10:26pm
Quote (Thor123422 @ Jul 19 2020 12:20am)
It's almost like immigrants always find the areas with more jobs so they can improve their lives, and it's the companies that take advantage of this to exploit the workers by depressing wages.
You guys always stop one step short and think you're being abused by immigrants or gays or whatever, and never throw the blame at those with actual power to manipulate the system.

Trump doesn't give two shits about illegal immigration. Basically no politician today does because they look out for the interests of businesses that incentivize them coming here. Any immigration plan that doesn't include punishing companies is not a real immigration plan. It's pandering to xenophobia.

>you guys.

I’m an immigrant you hillbilly. Good job on repeating what what i said about corporations.
Gold: 14,569.69
Jul 18 2020 10:27pm
Quote (ofthevoid @ Jul 18 2020 09:16pm)

LOL look at you arguing against a free market
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1388938903891389238935001Next
Closed New Topic New Poll