d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Election Was Rigged, Trap Was Set, Its Coming
Prev13883893903913921965Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 63.70
Dec 2 2020 02:34pm
Quote (Saucisson6000 @ Dec 2 2020 08:31pm)
Someone asked me why so much americans voted for Trump
I explained that a part of them were:

- Fighting to save their ass (for various reasons, like inequalities) since too long and were so mad at politicians they would vote for the guy that will blow up everything.
- Racists and/or very religious and scared of our times, and eventually pretty much selfish.
- Completely stupid, alienated, by lack of education & Fox-News like medias. (Which has the largest coverage in US no ?)
- Holding businesses/lands/properties and focusing on complete conservative stances to pay like 10% less taxes, even if the consequences are dramatic in the long run for the rest of their country.
- Various mix of the ones above.

This makes a lot of people, did i miss anything (Trump being a genius does not count ^_^ ) ?

Ty for reading

other then the fact that your 100% wrong, great job, the people who voted for trump are the ones who dont get their news from corrupt outlets , those who have woken up, and those who follow q, and those who despise communism, you guys cant see communism 1 foot from your face. Go study some history it might help you ... Sheep
Dec 2 2020 02:35pm
Quote (Jere @ Dec 2 2020 08:34pm)
Ah, man. Next time just give them this pic... That shit you said is all blah blah nonsense. Tbh I didn't finish it.

https://i.imgur.com/tnOOZyH.png

they dont see it, their favorite news source CNN has been secretly recorded for the last 2 months, crimes are beingt revealed but they dont care, they will still get they're news from them, they are the definition of Sheep
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 10%
Dec 2 2020 02:36pm
Quote (darkhead69 @ 2 Dec 2020 14:35)
they dont see it, their favorite news source CNN has been secretly recorded for the last 2 months, crimes are beingt revealed but they dont care, they will still get they're news from them, they are the definition of Sheep

I know. It's weird CNN isn't showing CNN manipulating what they tell the public and they only believe CNN...

Lmao
Gold: 4,921.71
Dec 2 2020 02:36pm
Quote (thesnipa @ Dec 2 2020 02:30pm)
"i would have bet it but the deepstate controls everything, and even tho im 100% correct the real world signs that would show im correct were all warped by the deepstate. but if u read this one twitter account you'll see, if you're brave enough"

sidenote: isnt it funny how literally conspiracy nutters utter the phrase "coincidence?" over and over. Dots that no one can connect but them, they cant even prove them, but they see the lines no one else can. life is one big objective Rorschach test.

Well I think what we are seeing here is sickness tbh. I think there is a distinction between endless level stupid and these multicolored posts. And like you said, it’s not just one idea. Everything is a conspiracy and everything is connected. Everyone else is a nonbeliever or a sheep etc

I am actually worried about what happens to these individuals in January. I hope they have convinced themselves that deep state was just too strong by that time lol.
Dec 2 2020 02:40pm
Quote (Bazi @ Dec 2 2020 08:36pm)
Well I think what we are seeing here is sickness tbh. I think there is a distinction between endless level stupid and these multicolored posts. And like you said, it’s not just one idea. Everything is a conspiracy and everything is connected. Everyone else is a nonbeliever or a sheep etc

I am actually worried about what happens to these individuals in January. I hope they have convinced themselves that deep state was just too strong by that time lol.

imagine being this clueless, i couldnt imagine
Dec 2 2020 02:41pm
Quote (Bazi @ 2 Dec 2020 14:36)

Another prime example of let's attack the person, when if he had any brains he would know that you dispute an argument by having a better or stronger argument

Doo Doo Doo

This post was edited by Jere on Dec 2 2020 02:41pm
Gold: 17,384.69
Dec 2 2020 02:43pm
Quote (Jere @ 2 Dec 2020 21:34)
Ah, man. Next time just give them this pic... That shit you said is all blah blah nonsense. Tbh I didn't finish it.

https://i.imgur.com/tnOOZyH.png

Just wanted to formalize it. Should read it and convert.

Quote (darkhead69 @ 2 Dec 2020 21:34)
other then the fact that your 100% wrong, great job, the people who voted for trump are the ones who dont get their news from corrupt outlets , those who have woken up, and those who follow q, and those who despise communism, you guys cant see communism 1 foot from your face. Go study some history it might help you ... Sheep

I can't breath under all your "facts"
so they are those who follow q ? yes that's interesting, maybe i should add it on my list or maybe it's already in the "Completely stupid, alienated, by lack of education & Fox-News like medias. (Which has the largest coverage in US no ?)" ?
Dec 2 2020 02:44pm
Quote (Saucisson6000 @ 2 Dec 2020 14:43)
Just wanted to formalize it. Should read it and convert.

I can't breath under all your "facts"
so they are those who follow q ? yes that's interesting, maybe i should add it on my list or maybe it's already in the "Completely stupid, alienated, by lack of education & Fox-News like medias. (Which has the largest coverage in US no ?)" ?

Remember when I mentioned cognitive dissonance
Gold: 4,921.71
Dec 2 2020 02:44pm
Quote (Jere @ Dec 2 2020 02:41pm)
Another prime example of let's attack the person, when if he had any brains he would know that you dispute an argument by having a better or stronger argument

Doo Doo Doo

I already attacked your ability to interpret data. You don’t even have the ability to distinguish a primary scientific article vs a commentary article. It got old fast

Quote (Bazi @ Nov 26 2020 03:46pm)
Thank you I missed it. Several things

-this is a review in itself, not primary literature. Anyway we can still review the review

His summary

“No RCT study with verified outcome shows a benefit for HCW or community members in households to wearing a mask or respirator. There is no such study. There are no exceptions. Likewise, no study exists that shows a benefit from a broad policy to wear masks in public (more on this below). Furthermore, if there were any benefit to wearing a mask, because of the blocking power against droplets and aerosol particles, then there should be more benefit from wearing a respirator (N95) compared to a surgical mask, yet several large meta-analyses, and all the RCT, prove that there is no such relative benefit. Masks and respirators do not prevent spread”

1. His argument is no RCT has been performed DURING the pandemic. This was true in June 2020 when he wrote this, however is no longer true. Furthermore the evidence behind surgical masks preventing droplet spread has been documented for the last 2 decades in multiple different journals and countless articles. Just pubmed “surgical mask droplet”

2. Bolded, where he basically digs his own grave. Correct RCT have demonstrated minimal differences in droplet prevention with conventional surgical masks and N95s. To extrapolate from this statement that since there is no added benefit with N95 use, that surgical masks do not confer benefit, is devoid of any logic. The reference articles he himself posted demonstrated reduce droplet transmission in surgical masks and N95, compared to no mask. AKA surgical mask prevents respiratory droplets JUST as well as N95s.

His own reference article that stated N95/surgical masks provide droplet protection, contrary to his then extrapolation that surgical masks don’t provide protection

HIS reference article:
https://www.cmaj.ca/content/188/8/567

Lastly his bit on ventilators was funny. Mini paragraph on how ventilators dont help prevent spread. Ok lol? Did someone say they do? Ventilator is there to keep you alive. That paragraph kinda told the audience that he needs to stick to whatever his field is

I can see why the 2 peer reviewers destroyed this article

I know you posted 5 other articles, can you perhaps pick one of them for me that is your favorite and I’ll read that one also

Thank you

Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev13883893903913921965Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll