d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Election Was Rigged, Trap Was Set, Its Coming
Prev13873883893903911965Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 4,921.71
Dec 2 2020 02:22pm
Quote (thesnipa @ Dec 2 2020 02:18pm)
Banks and all media companies crumbled by 2021

you heard it here first folks!

holy shit u kids are wild.

Why they on Jsp instead of making millions with this info
Gold: 63.70
Dec 2 2020 02:22pm
Doesnt matter what DOJ does at this point, there is an investigation going in in the DOJ into Election fraud, but at this point we are into national security type shit now, its going to get insane no doubt.

This post was edited by darkhead69 on Dec 2 2020 02:22pm
Gold: 2,504.69
Dec 2 2020 02:23pm
Quote (Bazi @ Dec 2 2020 02:22pm)

lets hope he's a WallstreetBets megathread waiting to happen.
Gold: 4,921.71
Dec 2 2020 02:26pm
Quote (thesnipa @ Dec 2 2020 02:23pm)
lets hope he's a WallstreetBets megathread waiting to happen.

Nein all talk no action

They need to have excuses ready when delusions don’t work out

Deep state too strong for poor trump family
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 10%
Dec 2 2020 02:28pm
Quote (Jere @ 2 Dec 2020 14:16)
Close, we have everything. Read laws about election interference. Read when these standards were enacted? Coincidence?

What you see happening is media and others staking their reputations over and over and over. Doubt forming in people. Dec 10-20. Doubt gone, full blown disbelief in anything media says. Dec 21-Jan 1. Look up

Jan 1 central bank begins to crumble far more than it has been... Not sure of time scale yet. Kinda tired of staring at charts and interpreting them.

Comparison with other crashes for anomalies and indicators.

Elections basically over, that map with the blue and white. Is the actual data plots from the servers in Germany. The ones military recovered.. Those blue marks.. The population in those areas, let alone registered or invalid ballots if we also included those and those counties they won...

Is not even remotely close to 80 million.

People have to see it for themselves
How?
Watch them all ignore evidence, hearings, courts, affidavits, witnesses, testimony, hell the media even reported that a guy retracted his affidavit only to have to retract that report because it was a lie and the guy posted a video on YouTube saying it. He also said he attempted to reach out to them and they didn't event attempt to talk to him before or after publishing.

He's gonna get a fat payout like that Nick Sandman kid... These companies, will not exists in 2021. CNN has already been looking for buyers, should take a look at its LACK of ratings/viewers/bias over the last few years...

Pretty damn odd for a company that calls itself "most trusted news".

Supreme court is likely aware of more shit than I am. Bureaucracy is taking place, Trump's using constitution. Following rule of law. That pisses them off, constitution is something they hate. It gives power to the people, not to the the banks.

My timeline is 100%

Lower courts - ignore, dismiss they have no authority to do anything else in Elections legally.

Circuits - will dismiss or recommend for Supreme Court. This is big case, circuit courts will likely been involved in the criminal prosecution for individual players. Supreme court is ultimately making a ruling here due to how big it is...

Supreme Court's: Overwhelming evidence. Trump team would want fast dismissed cases in the previous two courts in order to get to supreme court faster.

Then this evidence can be admitted into discovery and further determine everything.

Democrats are against this, because they know it will not turn out in their favor.

Added additional t4t
Dec 2 2020 02:29pm
Quote (Bazi @ 2 Dec 2020 14:22)

I dabble in the markets. Been positioned for a while :)

I'm on jsp cause have good memories here and figured this is where I'd come and chat and give drips and drops.

Ive been on the internet for a while, I know not everyone will listen.
Gold: 63.70
Dec 2 2020 02:29pm
Quote (Bazi @ Dec 2 2020 08:26pm)
Nein all talk no action

stay clueless my friend

https://thepostmillennial.com/breaking-project-veritas-busts-cnn-suppressing-new-york-posts-biden-bombshell

Sidney powell is a Great Patriot
https://video.parler.com/tA/I9/tAI9APdn2XY7.mp4
Gold: 2,504.69
Dec 2 2020 02:30pm
Quote (Bazi @ Dec 2 2020 02:26pm)
Nein all talk no action

"i would have bet it but the deepstate controls everything, and even tho im 100% correct the real world signs that would show im correct were all warped by the deepstate. but if u read this one twitter account you'll see, if you're brave enough"

sidenote: isnt it funny how literally all conspiracy nutters utter the phrase "coincidence?" over and over. Dots that no one can connect but them, they cant even prove them, but they see the lines no one else can. life is one big objective Rorschach test.

This post was edited by thesnipa on Dec 2 2020 02:31pm
Gold: 17,384.69
Dec 2 2020 02:31pm
Someone asked me why so much americans voted for Trump
I explained that a part of them were:

- Fighting to save their ass (for various reasons, like inequalities) since too long and were so mad at politicians they would vote for the guy that will blow up everything.
- Racists and/or very religious and scared of our times, and eventually pretty much selfish.
- Completely stupid, alienated, by lack of education & Fox-News like medias. (Which has the largest coverage in US no ?)
- Holding businesses/lands/properties and focusing on complete conservative stances to pay like 10% less taxes, even if the consequences are dramatic in the long run for the rest of their country.
- Various mix of the ones above.

This makes a lot of people, did i miss anything (Trump being a genius does not count ^_^ ) ?

Ty for reading
Dec 2 2020 02:34pm
Quote (Saucisson6000 @ 2 Dec 2020 14:31)
Someone asked me why so much americans voted for Trump
I explained that a part of them were:

- Fighting to save their ass (for various reasons, like inequalities) since too long and were so mad at politicians they would vote for the guy that will blow up everything.
- Racists and/or very religious and scared of our times, and eventually pretty much selfish.
- Completely stupid, alienated, by lack of education & Fox-News like medias. (Which has the largest coverage in US no ?)
- Holding businesses/lands/properties and focusing on complete conservative stances to pay like 10% less taxes, even if the consequences are dramatic in the long run for the rest of their country.
- Various mix of the ones above.

This makes a lot of people, did i miss anything (Trump being a genius does not count ^_^ ) ?

Ty for reading

Ah, man. Next time just give them this pic... That shit you said is all blah blah nonsense. Tbh I didn't finish it.

Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev13873883893903911965Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll