d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Trump 2020 > Trump Vs. Pack O' Dems
Prev1382383384385386983Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 0.00
May 12 2020 02:22pm
Quote (Ghot @ May 12 2020 03:21pm)
They're hardly neutral, or even reliable. :/

Gold: 10,485.00
May 12 2020 02:28pm
Quote (Ghot @ May 12 2020 03:45pm)
No one listens to talk radio, in their cars or anywhere else. That's pure fiction. There are a few old people that still listen to regular old radio. In 20 years I met one guy that did, and he's 85.

As for Trump, he didn't start the war against the MSM, they started it, and he's HAD to point out the crap they are trying to sell. Any of you would have done the same if MSM had come down on you the way they did on Trump.

Here's a news flash... no one is falling for your BS about MSM. Hell, I wish this forum had a built in lie detector.... not one of you could say that MSM hasn't been abusing Trump since before day one, without the lie detector setting off alarms.
Aka, you don't even believe the crap you';re trying to sell atm. :/

/e Here's the result of Googling: Obamagate? Let's see ONE MSM source not leaning far left on this Google... just ONE USA MSM source.

https://www.google.com/search?source=hp&ei=Ff26XoXBO56sytMPupKboAM&q=Obamagate?&oq=Obamagate?&gs_lcp=CgZwc3ktYWIQAzoCCAA6BQgAEIMBOgUIABCLAzoICAAQgwEQiwM6BAgAEAM6BwgAEAoQiwM6BwgAEAMQiwM6BAgAEAo6CQgAEAoQAxCLA1D4CVjnIWDdKGgAcAB4AIABM4gByQOSAQIxMJgBAKABAaoBB2d3cy13aXq4AQI&sclient=psy-ab&ved=0ahUKEwjFn6LCi6_pAhUelnIEHTrJBjQQ4dUDCAg&uact=5

Like I asked... let's see ONE msm source that leans right on this Google. Just one. I didn't ask for links where Sinclair media says it leans right. I asked for links that lean right about the Goggle: Obamagate?

/e I mean you can pick another hot topic and find a Sinclair Media link that leans right, just one. :D

Here's the pic again, in case you forgot...

This post was edited by Ghot on May 12 2020 02:30pm
Gold: 260.11
May 12 2020 02:31pm
Damn, this conversation got Ghot triggered as fuck
Gold: 14,569.69
May 12 2020 02:31pm
Quote (thundercock @ May 12 2020 12:58pm)
Well, the numbers don't lie so you're wrong, sorry :). I mean, you also said that you've never seen a black guy jogging so I think we need to take your very limited experience with a grain of salt.

I have much thicker skin than Trump so I wouldn't be so combative towards the media. If anything, I would simply be dismissive if they had an unfounded attack against me. Also, LOL @ "abusing Trump." I just don't understand why your generation is full of giant fucking pussies. Your parents were tough as nails...you would think that they would have passed some of that down.

As for Obamagate, LOL. You guys need to come up with some better attacks because that's weaker than the Iranian military.

this is SO true and has so much influence on where we are as a country over this sensitivity.. Seriously trump EXISTS to protect the old white man. Look at his voting demographic.

Gold: 2,504.69
May 12 2020 02:34pm
Quote (Black XistenZ @ May 12 2020 02:33pm)
I see.

However, isnt the trend in recent years for commuters to listen their own music or podcasts on their phones?
But I might again be biased here, because I commute by subway, where radio isnt available. (Btw, having a 12 minute commute like I do is such a huge qol!! :D )

The calculation is fairly simple, take both sides, take how much media each side reads/watches controlled for the individual. then see if it balances out.

"there's 10 networks and only 1 fox" is like saying "there's mcdonalds, burger king, wendys, and hardees but only 1 taco bell". yes, well if people want tacos they all go to taco bell. a smaller number of outlets doesnt mean less people are reached by that side's message. every single fox news watcher i know reads their site daily, watches at least 1 hour daily, etc. my grandfather turns it on at 6 am for coffee and doesnt turn it off, ever. its the only channel he watches outside of the weekly episode of American Pickers. i dont know anyone who watches CNN all day every day.

when u study who watches what you'd see its even or close enough despite a massive gap in networks, what else would make sense given that the number of democrats and republicans are even in the US and people on both sides have about the same propensity for consuming news? the GOP mindset is that the GOP viewer is starved for news, they aren't, they just have a lack of choices, and yet none seem to mind. no one is asking for more right leaning channels, just less left leaning channels. which is like someone who hates burgers asking for less burger restaurants despite having all of the tacos they want from taco bell.
May 12 2020 02:34pm
Quote (Thor123422 @ May 12 2020 04:31pm)
Damn, this conversation got Ghot triggered as fuck

Yeah, people that lie and KNOW they're lying, do that to me. And the best part is that all the Sinclair Media crap is just so you don't have to see the articles in post #3776. :/

Type even faster, you can then bury it deeper.

/e

Debating the left...

This post was edited by Ghot on May 12 2020 02:51pm
Gold: 4,404.67
May 12 2020 02:50pm
Quote (thesnipa @ 12 May 2020 22:34)
The calculation is fairly simple, take both sides, take how much media each side reads/watches controlled for the individual. then see if it balances out.

"there's 10 networks and only 1 fox" is like saying "there's mcdonalds, burger king, wendys, and hardees but only 1 taco bell". yes, well if people want tacos they all go to taco bell. a smaller number of outlets doesnt mean less people are reached by that side's message. every single fox news watcher i know reads their site daily, watches at least 1 hour daily, etc. my grandfather turns it on at 6 am for coffee and doesnt turn it off, ever. its the only channel he watches outside of the weekly episode of American Pickers. i dont know anyone who watches CNN all day every day.

Isnt that a function of age though? Old people often times have nothing better to do, so the side old people lean toward (conservatives/GOP/Fox) will obviously have higher numbers of tuned in hours per day.

when u study who watches what you'd see its even or close enough despite a massive gap in networks, what else would make sense given that the number of democrats and republicans are even in the US and people on both sides have about the same propensity for consuming news? the GOP mindset is that the GOP viewer is starved for news, they aren't, they just have a lack of choices, and yet none seem to mind. no one is asking for more right leaning channels, just less left leaning channels. which is like someone who hates burgers asking for less burger restaurants despite having all of the tacos they want from taco bell.

That would be me, lol. Fox news is a shady propaganda channel full of spineless stooges, it sucks ass. Imho, a channel offering a slightly more cerebral conservative viewpoint without engaging in blatant propaganda and hackery is sorely lacking.

This post was edited by Black XistenZ on May 12 2020 02:51pm
Gold: 0.00
May 12 2020 02:52pm
Quote (Ghot @ May 12 2020 03:34pm)
Yeah, people that lie and KNOW they're lying, do that to me. And the best part is that all the Sinclair Media crap is just so you don't have to see the articles in post #3776. :/

Type even faster, you can then bury it deeper.

/e

Debating the left...

https://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/a9nMOY6_460svvp9.webm

https://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/ax92YD2_700b.jpg

ITT: Ghot keeps moving the goalposts and says people are lying.
May 12 2020 02:54pm
Quote (Surfpunk @ May 12 2020 04:52pm)
ITT: Ghot keeps moving the goalposts and says people are lying.

Anyone that thinks MSM leans right, needs to get their thinker... checked.
Gold: 260.11
May 12 2020 02:56pm
Quote (Black XistenZ @ May 12 2020 03:50pm)
Isnt that a function of age though? Old people often times have nothing better to do, so the side old people lean toward (conservatives/GOP/Fox) will obviously have higher numbers of tuned in hours per day.

That would be me, lol. Fox news is a shady propaganda channel full of spineless stooges, it sucks ass. Imho, a channel offering a slightly more cerebral conservative viewpoint without engaging in blatant propaganda and hackery is sorely lacking.

Thing is, in America conservatism is more or less built on propaganda from the ground up.

Like, literally telling people not to get educated and to reject experts.

That's why they are the party that pushed against climate change even existing for decades after we knew for a fact it existed. It's the same reason that until around 2010 they were the party that fought to keep evolution out of high school science. It's why our right wing is so much more bat shit crazy right wing than the rest of the industrialized world.

They can't build a network that isn't built on propaganda because right wing conservatism in America IS propaganda. You can pick out a few good points here and there but an honest foundation simply does not exist.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1382383384385386983Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll