d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Official Political Picture Thread
Prev1381438153816381738185001Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 21.93
Jun 18 2020 06:42pm
Quote (thundercock @ Jun 19 2020 08:26am)
Slavery isn't happening right now but your actions RIGHT NOW are causing institutional racism. You're going to pay for it whether your like it or not.

Slavery is definitely happening right now, its just not officially state sanctioned and not directed towards black people.
Gold: 10,485.00
Jun 18 2020 06:53pm
Quote (thundercock @ Jun 18 2020 08:41pm)
"First, I must confess that over the last few years I have been gravely disappointed with the white moderate. I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in the stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Council-er or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who prefers a negative peace which is the absence of tension to a positive peace which is the presence of justice; who constantly says "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I can't agree with your methods of direct action;" who paternalistically feels he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by the myth of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait until a "more convenient season."
-MLK

MLK says you're part of the problem. Like I said, you're going to pay for it whether you like it or not. It appears that the tide has turned.

The ONLY reason they haven't called in the National Guard already is that it's an election year. It's the same reason the governors aren't doing anything at the moment.
You ofc, can try to spin this however you want, but it won't change anything. The average person of any race doesn't want this crap to continue.

If people want change they have to play the game and make the change from within the game. We all learned what happens when you try to make change from outside the game. You get a civil war.

Long long time ago, Thomas Jefferson pointed out that it doesn't matter who is in charge. Whoever is in charge, as soon as they rise to power, will want to keep things as they are... hence the creation of laws and order.
The same thing will happen again and again. It's the nature of the beast.
Gold: 12,730.67
Jun 18 2020 07:45pm
Quote (Ghot @ Jun 18 2020 05:53pm)
The ONLY reason they haven't called in the National Guard already is that it's an election year. It's the same reason the governors aren't doing anything at the moment.
You ofc, can try to spin this however you want, but it won't change anything. The average person of any race doesn't want this crap to continue.

If people want change they have to play the game and make the change from within the game. We all learned what happens when you try to make change from outside the game. You get a civil war.

Long long time ago, Thomas Jefferson pointed out that it doesn't matter who is in charge. Whoever is in charge, as soon as they rise to power, will want to keep things as they are... hence the creation of laws and order.
The same thing will happen again and again. It's the nature of the beast.

What are you talking about? Governors already called in the National Guard in several states...

Dozens of states now have police reform bills that have passed or are being debated right now. Change IS happening within the system. Why is that? All people of all races have had it and want change. Hardly anyone supports rioting but the people understand that if things don't change now, the reaction will be MUCH worse the next time.
Gold: 2,617.52
Jun 18 2020 07:51pm
Quote (thundercock @ Jun 18 2020 06:26pm)
Slavery isn't happening right now but your actions RIGHT NOW are causing institutional racism. You're going to pay for it whether your like it or not.

"Institutional"? Lol are you gay? People who say institutional are into the deep fag docking shit.

Quote (Plaguefear @ Jun 18 2020 08:42pm)
Slavery is definitely happening right now, its just not officially state sanctioned and not directed towards black people.

Yea. Its happening right now in Libya under Muslim

This post was edited by EndlessSky on Jun 18 2020 07:52pm
Jun 18 2020 07:58pm
Quote (EndlessSky @ Jun 18 2020 06:51pm)
"Institutional"? Lol are you gay? People who say institutional are into the deep fag docking shit.

Would you hire someone named Tyrone Obagangu or James McTrump if all things are equal? Studies have shown that corporations will hire McTrump by large margins. How is that not institutional racism?
Gold: 2,617.52
Jun 18 2020 08:08pm
Quote (thundercock @ Jun 18 2020 09:58pm)
Would you hire someone named Tyrone Obagangu or James McTrump if all things are equal? Studies have shown that corporations will hire McTrump by large margins. How is that not institutional racism?

Are you kidding? Not only would Morgan Stanley hire Obangangu, they would hang him in the window as testament to their anti-racistness. Its the Shanayaquandranequea's that don't get hired because they come from broken families with no sense of community.

Shanayaquandranequea isn't even an african name. Its just female narcissism on full display.

This post was edited by EndlessSky on Jun 18 2020 08:09pm
Gold: 10,485.00
Jun 18 2020 08:08pm
Quote (thundercock @ Jun 18 2020 09:45pm)
What are you talking about? Governors already called in the National Guard in several states...

Dozens of states now have police reform bills that have passed or are being debated right now. Change IS happening within the system. Why is that? All people of all races have had it and want change. Hardly anyone supports rioting but the people understand that if things don't change now, the reaction will be MUCH worse the next time.

Yeah, and I got a bridge I wanna sell ya.

/e You should read about the Kent State riots that took place in 1970. They were complaining about the Vietnam war. 400 some colleges wentr on strike after the NG shot 4-5 students.
All of that had no effect on the Vietnam war. It continued for as long as it had already been running.

Like I said... rioting never works. The ONLY thing that works is to make change "through" the system, not against it.

This post was edited by Ghot on Jun 18 2020 08:26pm
Jun 18 2020 08:18pm
Quote (EndlessSky @ Jun 18 2020 07:08pm)
Are you kidding? Not only would Morgan Stanley hire Obangangu, they would hang him in the window as testament to their anti-racistness. Its the Shanayaquandranequea's that don't get hired because they come from broken families with no sense of community.

I mean, the data doesn't support that. Look, no one is saying that it's as bad as Jim Crowe. It's that we need to be better. Most Americans are prejudiced towards black people, myself included. That doesn't make you a bad person because it's human instinct to infer patterns from small sample sizes. However, the aggregate prejudice creates institutional racism and it's something we just need to acknowledge. It's abundantly clear that many blacks come from broken homes. Is it not something we should fix? If we don't fix it, how do you think the country as a whole views black people?
Gold: 285.00
Jun 18 2020 08:37pm
Quote (thundercock @ Jun 18 2020 10:18pm)
I mean, the data doesn't support that. Look, no one is saying that it's as bad as Jim Crowe. It's that we need to be better. Most Americans are prejudiced towards black people, myself included. That doesn't make you a bad person because it's human instinct to infer patterns from small sample sizes. However, the aggregate prejudice creates institutional racism and it's something we just need to acknowledge. It's abundantly clear that many blacks come from broken homes. Is it not something we should fix? If we don't fix it, how do you think the country as a whole views black people?

I said this before and i was scoffed at. One dude got really insultive about it and said i spit on the work he did. Like damn dude i work at a hospital and am a deputy clerk in a county and when I'm not there I'm working on my house, playing warzone, or having parties with friends. I really don't spit on anyone because i suggest white people have it a lot better in America than the black folk and getting job interviews with white names is one of those ways.

Only people targetting dogs of the state with violence are the boogaloo boys and whatnot. One of them scored a kill the other day. And they call antifascist action terrorists.

This post was edited by Skinned on Jun 18 2020 08:37pm
Gold: 57.00
Jun 18 2020 08:48pm
Quote (thundercock @ 18 Jun 2020 21:58)

yeah we can tell you dont work in modern banking or whatever because between “Obagangu” or “McTrump” the damn sounding Irishman isnt getting hired over a potential 4.0 dual-major superstar that easily could be a better “value hire”. That unless the sounding Irishman is the CEO or CFO’s direct relative and even then they may have hit their quota on useless drunks

This post was edited by excellence on Jun 18 2020 08:49pm
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1381438153816381738185001Next
Closed New Topic New Poll