d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Andy Ngo
Prev1373839404172Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Jul 5 2019 09:02am
Quote (krackprophet @ 5 Jul 2019 15:56)
A journalist following a lead and documenting violence is just a journalist doing their job.

Dunno, I've seen some pretty progressive stuff in Quillette. Center right would be the most accurate probably overall.

I mean Rubin is a Koch propagandist and Pool spits out alt-right talking points with his mouth set to full-auto so... Seems like a decent characterisation.

Quillette is a combo of Rubin and Pool but a smidge to the right of both of them.
Gold: 2,617.52
Jul 5 2019 09:10am
Quote (TransTankie @ Jul 5 2019 11:02am)
I mean Rubin is a Koch propagandist.

Yiannopoulos was right. The left doesn't care about principles. They just want to destroy their enemies. Rubin is about as milquetoast as it gets.
Gold: 28,296.75
Jul 5 2019 09:10am
Quote (TransTankie @ Jul 5 2019 08:02am)
I mean Rubin is a Koch propagandist and Pool spits out alt-right talking points with his mouth set to full-auto so... Seems like a decent characterisation.

Quillette is a combo of Rubin and Pool but a smidge to the right of both of them.

people always go back and forth on the koch and soros stuff but I doubt it applies to pretty much any of these youtube personalities

they get popular peddling confirmation bias they develop a cult that donates and spreads their content and they live off that

He's not pushing anything really he is selling his voice as a gay man that pretends to have ever had a core politically. He's an opportunist that tells people what they want to hear not pushing Koch shit

The audiences of pool and rubin and candace and the like are a very specific type of people that want to hear an abundance of anti left stuff from a gay ex lefty and a ex far lefty and a black woman

Koch doesn't have shit to do with that he's the political equivalent of a celebrity gossip rag sitting on a rack near the register just like the others

///

these people are always doing ads for silly products and pushing for subs and sales of random merch and donations for a reason

it's how they make their money. These political net celebs aren't in any dark shadowy pay conspiracy it's all out in the front. People want that shitty content and they pay for it, simple as that

This post was edited by Beowulf on Jul 5 2019 09:17am
Jul 5 2019 09:26am
Quote (Beowulf @ 5 Jul 2019 16:10)
people always go back and forth on the koch and soros stuff but I doubt it applies to pretty much any of these youtube personalities

they get popular peddling confirmation bias they develop a cult that donates and spreads their content and they live off that

He's not pushing anything really he is selling his voice as a gay man that pretends to have ever had a core politically. He's an opportunist that tells people what they want to hear not pushing Koch shit

The audiences of pool and rubin and candace and the like are a very specific type of people that want to hear an abundance of anti left stuff from a gay ex lefty and a ex far lefty and a black woman

Koch doesn't have shit to do with that he's the political equivalent of a celebrity gossip rag sitting on a rack near the register just like the others

///

these people are always doing ads for silly products and pushing for subs and sales of random merch and donations for a reason

it's how they make their money. These political net celebs aren't in any dark shadowy pay conspiracy it's all out in the front. People want that shitty content and they pay for it, simple as that

Lol. He got a massive paypacket from LearnLiberty and then flipped on a bunch of issues.

It's no conspiracy you're right. It's just how conservative YouTube goes. Most of the big shows receive large amounts of their funding from conservative and libertarian think tanks... And it's all out in the open because they know their viewers don't care or are too dumb to check their sources.

This post was edited by TransTankie on Jul 5 2019 09:26am
Jul 5 2019 09:32am
PragerU is one of the most popular right wing propaganda channels on YouTube right now. Go look where their funding comes from. I'll wait here for you. Shouldn't take a minut to find. Like I said it's all out in the open.
Gold: 2,617.52
Jul 5 2019 09:35am
Quote (TransTankie @ Jul 5 2019 11:32am)
PragerU is one of the most popular right wing propaganda channels on YouTube right now. Go look where their funding comes from. I'll wait here for you. Shouldn't take a minut to find. Like I said it's all out in the open.

But is any of what they say wrong?

Love how it never applies to outright Soros lies
Jul 5 2019 09:39am
Quote (EndlessSky @ 5 Jul 2019 16:35)
But is any of what they say wrong?

Love how it never applies to outright Soros lies

PragerU 😆

Yes. Demonstrably. PragerU are actually fucking retarded even among right wing propagandists their content is laughably easy to debunk.

Anyone who watches that shit and doesn't realise they're being lied to repeatedly is an utter moron.

This post was edited by TransTankie on Jul 5 2019 09:40am
Gold: 28,296.75
Jul 5 2019 09:42am
Quote (TransTankie @ Jul 5 2019 08:26am)
Lol. He got a massive paypacket from LearnLiberty and then flipped on a bunch of issues.

It's no conspiracy you're right. It's just how conservative YouTube goes. Most of the big shows receive large amounts of their funding from conservative and libertarian think tanks... And it's all out in the open because they know their viewers don't care or are too dumb to check their sources.

It's all weaponized nonsense that both sides throw at each other

tyt type places push their products and beg for donations non stop because they need it to stay afloat

just like rubin and crowder and all the other side versions of them

it's not "conservative" media it 's confirmation bias honeydicking. "We tell you what you want to hear and you pay us" The left does it the right does it libertarians do it that's the nature of the beast with these personalities online

It's snowflakes that want they be told that they are right and the other side are terrible. Non stop exaggerations and echo chambers. People that want to hear nazis are taking over and people that want to hear that the left are all evil and out to slaughter babies and harm children and all the other wild shit they love to hear

These are cults. They only hear what they want. They believe they are the good doing the right and the others are the enemies and are trying to take over.

Blaming koch or Soros has been a long term strategy by both sides and it's to cower from accountability. You aren't hearing the Kochs or Soros talking points you are seeing a reflection of decaying political discourse and humanity that the people are entirely crowd funding
Gold: 260.37
Jul 5 2019 09:44am
Quote (Beowulf @ Jul 5 2019 10:15am)
https://i.imgur.com/IgiMMK4.png

https://media.giphy.com/media/Qe5oD5aXjEbKw/giphy.gif

Tankie posts far right and bogie center left

so can we safely assume this is a conservative site that probably focuses on Tim Poolish Dave Rubinish style conservative confirmation bias and is not center left and is not far right?

Tells you more about the ideological leaning of Independent than anything else.

American Greatness is obviously a right media outfit.

I just read through Quilette's political headlines and they seem rather tame.
Jul 5 2019 09:46am
Quote (Beowulf @ 5 Jul 2019 16:42)
It's all weaponized nonsense that both sides throw at each other

tyt type places push their products and beg for donations non stop because they need it to stay afloat

just like rubin and crowder and all the other side versions of them

it's not "conservative" media it 's confirmation bias honeydicking. "We tell you what you want to hear and you pay us" The left does it the right does it libertarians do it that's the nature of the beast with these personalities online

It's snowflakes that want they be told that they are right and the other side are terrible. Non stop exaggerations and echo chambers. People that want to hear nazis are taking over and people that want to hear that the left are all evil and out to slaughter babies and harm children and all the other wild shit they love to hear

These are cults. They only hear what they want. They believe they are the good doing the right and the others are the enemies and are trying to take over.

Blaming koch or Soros has been a long term strategy by both sides and it's to cower from accountability. You aren't hearing the Kochs or Soros talking points you are seeing a reflection of decaying political discourse and humanity that the people are entirely crowd funding

RADICAL CENTRISM INTENSIFIES
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1373839404172Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll