d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Black On White Hate Crime > Caught On Video
Prev1373839404144Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 7,252.72
Apr 26 2011 02:23pm
Quote (Skinned @ Apr 26 2011 04:21pm)
I was drunk at a bar and went into the womens room on accident a few weeks ago. I guess I got lucky in not getting curb stomped by rampaging savages.
From the look of the girls on the video they might have beaten her ass anyway and it might not have been over what we think it is.

...the original reports claimed the tranny did a little flirting with one of the thugs boyfriends .
Gold: 2,004.00
Apr 26 2011 02:24pm
Quote (hATemOnkEy @ Apr 26 2011 03:18pm)
And how is that an offense worthy of getting stomped on until you go into seizure?

Also, if I (a heterosexual man with a small bladder) was to go inside a female restroom because it was that or piss my pants, do I deserve to get the shit beaten out of me? I didn't look at / talk to / touch a girl while inside, just in and out - piss and leave. How does that justify me getting stomped on?

OK, here we go.

They've finally given up on whether the man belonged in the bathroom or not and have moved onto the punishment.

If this man was dressed as a man and 2 white christian girls beat him up for going into a women's bathroom, they would be hailed as heroines.

It's a messy situation. Maybe he didn't deserve to get kicked in the head after he had already given up, but it's not like this was a completely unwarranted attack.
Gold: 678.00
Apr 26 2011 02:25pm
Quote (OgreDan @ 26 Apr 2011 21:23)
We never said it was worthy of getting stomped on. That was never what we were saying. If that's what you thought we were saying, you've been arguing the wrong point for a long time now. I said that I didn't think they should have beat that man.

Good.
Now explain why it's such a big NONO for a man to be in a women's restroom or vice versa. When you're done doing that, you can continue in explaining what is inherently wrong with the concept of unisex bathrooms.
Gold: 678.00
Apr 26 2011 02:27pm
Quote (ArcticShadow @ 26 Apr 2011 21:24)
OK,  here we go.

They've finally given up on whether the man belonged in the bathroom or not and have moved onto the punishment.

If this man was dressed as a man and 2 white christian girls beat him up for going into a women's bathroom, they would be hailed as heroines.

It's a messy situation.  Maybe he didn't deserve to get kicked in the head after he had already given up, but it's not like this was a completely unwarranted attack.

Not by me. If he was just in there to take a piss and nothing else, then the girls should be charged with assault (and depending on how hard they stomped him, attempted murder). If he doesn't pose a threat to anyone, and just taking a piss is not posing a threat, then no amount of violence (small or big) against him is justified.

Edit: I don't have a problem with a man in a women's restroom if it is out of necessity and to actually use the facilities. I haven't 'given up' on that. But it's becoming futile to keep arguing this, when you just keep stating that it's wrong without giving reasons.

This post was edited by hATemOnkEy on Apr 26 2011 02:28pm
Gold: 11.00
Quote (hATemOnkEy @ Apr 26 2011 04:23pm)
Learn the meaning of the word 'hypthetical'. Untill you do,

http://blogs.995themountain.com/files/2009/12/shhh.jpg

You are trying to prove your point by making up a hypothetical situation, and saying that anyone who doesn't like it is wrong. If they agree with you, then what they've previously said is rendered useless because they just said they would do the same thing. You are trying to prove a point by trapping people in a lie. Hypothetical? You can argue Hypotheticals all damn day. It doesn't get you anywhere, and guess what? Hypotheticals aren't proof.
Gold: 2,004.00
Quote (hATemOnkEy @ Apr 26 2011 03:25pm)
Good.
Now explain why it's such a big NONO for a man to be in a women's restroom or vice versa.

The sign on the door said "WOMEN"

Gold: 0.00
Holy fuck I go to class for 3 hours and come back to this shit?

Feel like I opened a can of worms here with post #44 or whatever it was, so let's back the fuck up...

Unisex bathrooms are good for two specific reasons:

1) More efficient use of space (as I mentioned earlier when there's a line for the women's but only one or two guys in the men's)
2) Accommodates people who may be going through some very difficult shit.

In relation to the original video, the controversy is whether the teenagers were appropriate or not in their response to the adult. The overall consensus seems to be no. It also shows that, if anything, adults should be afraid to enter into a bathroom with teenagers...

As for the whole pedophile/rapist conversation, I think it's just silly. Wouldn't it make sense for there to be unisex bathrooms so that parents can easily accompany their children of the opposite gender into the appropriate place? As it is right now, parents have to either let their kids go in alone in this situation, have a stranger accompany the child, or take the child into the bathroom for their gender.

The responsible thing to do is for parents to accompany their children into the bathroom. First and foremost, so their children don't get taken advantage of. Second, so the people inside the bathroom, regardless of the genders involved, aren't later accused of something they didn't do (like sexually assault children...) It makes me nervous when I'm alone in a bathroom with a kid who I'm not looking after, simply because people will try and pull that shit and make false accusations. Having worked in the YMCA, the BSA, and through my university, it is for this very reason we know that you NEVER want to be ANYWHERE alone with someone. ALWAYS be accompanied by other staff or multiple children/clients/whatever when going into secluded places.
Gold: 260.11
Apr 26 2011 02:28pm
Quote (njaguar @ Apr 26 2011 01:49pm)
Plenty more reasons were given besides a risk of sexual assault (not just pedophiles, mind you). There are 325 replies on this topic for you to read regarding those reasons. You guys just fixate on pedophilia, which is rather disturbing in and of itself.

All the pro arguments consist of red herrings, and no proof. Anecdotal evidence is not evidence. Even when provided with proof that they do pose a risk, they are discarded as not important, which means you don't really care what the risk.

That's not having a debate, and calling foul on things that you yourself are equally guilty of is laughable.

Good show!

Ostrich syndrome, bury your head in the sand until nanny government gives you information written in 2nd grader language so you don't have to think for yourself.

You refused to list the reasons against unisex bathrooms every time you were asked. You simply fixate on the emotional appeal against it and haven't given any real evidence.

All the against arguments are emotional appeals and fallacies without proof. If anecdotal evidence is not evidence then you still have nothing. Even if they do pose some risk so does everything. It is a cost-benefit analysis and we have argued that there is not substantial risk. You just ignore this and yell BUT THE PEDOPHILES.

You are correct. This is not a debate. The pro side is debating while you are throwing personal attacks and calling evidence fallacies without explaining why. Good to see the admins here are worthless.
Apr 26 2011 02:30pm
Quote (ArcticShadow @ Apr 26 2011 04:24pm)
OK,  here we go.

It's a messy situation.  Maybe he didn't deserve to get kicked in the head after he had already given up, but it's not like this was a completely unwarranted attack.

Umm... as a Christian, we would not hail those girls as heroines... We would have told them they need to learn how to handle the situation better, and to take responsibility for the wrongs they have committed....
Apr 26 2011 02:32pm
Quote (Thor123422 @ Apr 26 2011 04:28pm)
You refused to list the reasons against unisex bathrooms every time you were asked.  You simply fixate on the emotional appeal against it and haven't given any real evidence. 

All the against arguments are emotional appeals and fallacies without proof.  If anecdotal evidence is not evidence then you still have nothing.  Even if they do pose some risk so does everything.  It is a cost-benefit analysis and we have argued that there is not substantial risk.  You just ignore this and yell BUT THE PEDOPHILES.

You are correct.  This is not a debate.  The pro side is debating while you are throwing personal attacks and calling evidence fallacies without explaining why.  Good to see the admins here are worthless.

You are claiming that we are throwing personal attack and calling fallacies without explaining why, but you just called the admins worthless. See the irony? You are a hypocrite.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1373839404144Next
Closed New Topic New Poll