d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Election Was Rigged, Trap Was Set, Its Coming
Prev13743753763773781965Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1,005.00
Dec 1 2020 06:28pm
Quote (Jere @ Dec 1 2020 07:26pm)
Seems relevant to the topic... Well, no not really..

Are you mad about all the evidence? Are you that self centered and delusional that you don't think anyone could notice unless you or MSM tells them?

Well, maybe they'll tell you about the election, but it won't be anything relevant because MSM doesn't even attend Election board hearings.

https://i.imgur.com/0yphWjC.jpg

Lol I have never disputed the fact that CNN and MSM as a whole is left leaning, but your news sources is as right leaning as they come but you deem them as real news because they make you feel good inside .

This post was edited by kenw on Dec 1 2020 06:28pm
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 10%
Dec 1 2020 06:28pm
Quote (darkhead69 @ 1 Dec 2020 18:26)

Great Success! People in Eu will go nuts especially those crazy Brexit people when financial data drops showing and outlining EU corruption. Jan 1 England will be free of Eu terror and corruption.

World bank is toppling. Any country associated with WB I hope your dark winter isn't long. US will help likely

This post was edited by Jere on Dec 1 2020 06:31pm
Gold: 260.11
Dec 1 2020 06:32pm
Quote (Jere @ Dec 1 2020 06:18pm)
Are you really going to pretend I haven't explained this to you cause I'll do it again and include the original post just like last time where you shut up and stopped posting after proven wrong. :)

Oh, guess not. Later gator

I'm making dinner lol.

We don't all sit in our mother's basement and read conspiracy blogs all day.

Please do link the posts, and explain to me how the overwhelming evidence totally exists but actually it hasn't been shown anywhere because it will come out in discovery but it definitely exists even though you can't prove any of it and they totally showed it to the court even though they didn't.

Oh look, Barr even admitted there's no fraud. Womp womp.

This post was edited by Thor123422 on Dec 1 2020 06:33pm
Gold: 735.00
Dec 1 2020 06:33pm
Quote (Jere @ Dec 1 2020 07:28pm)
Great Success! People in Eu will go nuts especially those crazy Brexit people when financial data drops showing and outlining EU corruption. Jan 1 England will be free of Eu terror and corruption.

World bank is toppling. Any country associated with WB I hope your dark winter isn't long. US will help likely

Trump doesn't care about Republicans or political parties in general. He would have ran as a Democrat if he thought they would vote for him. He doesn't even believe in his own policies. He just took what the GOP promotes to its most extreme and rallied all of the stupid people around him.

Trump doesn't care about ending Obamacare beyond trying to hurt Obama legacy. Trump doesn't care about immigration or border walls. He doesn't care about the coal miners. He doesn't even care about keeping jobs in America.

What trump cares about is trump. He takes care of his corporate buddies so that they will owe him a favor later on. He makes sure to promote his family members to positions that they are unqualified for but fires anyone in the administration that questions him. He throws "all the best people" under the bus because their failures reflect on him. He makes sure that the United States pays trump properties for him to go play golf and tries to get political figures to stay in his hotels.

Trump doesn't care about America. Trump cares about himself.
Dec 1 2020 06:36pm
Quote (Thor123422 @ 1 Dec 2020 18:32)
I'm making dinner lol.

We don't all sit in our mother's basement and read conspiracy blogs all day.

Please do link the posts, and explain to me how the overwhelming evidence totally exists but actually it hasn't been shown anywhere because it will come out in discovery but it definitely exists even though you can't prove any of it and they totally showed it to the court even though they didn't.

If you only knew where I was, things you say are so dumb.

Quote (endymionlune @ 1 Dec 2020 18:33)
Trump doesn't care about Republicans or political parties in general. He would have ran as a Democrat if he thought they would vote for him. He doesn't even believe in his own policies. He just took what the GOP promotes to its most extreme and rallied all of the stupid people around him.

Trump doesn't care about ending Obamacare beyond trying to hurt Obama legacy. Trump doesn't care about immigration or border walls. He doesn't care about the coal miners. He doesn't even care about keeping jobs in America.

What trump cares about is trump. He takes care of his corporate buddies so that they will owe him a favor later on. He makes sure to promote his family members to positions that they are unqualified for but fires anyone in the administration that questions him. He throws "all the best people" under the bus because their failures reflect on him. He makes sure that the United States pays trump properties for him to go play golf and tries to get political figures to stay in his hotels.

Trump doesn't care about America. Trump cares about himself.

Meh, tbh I made it to the word Republican and decided to skip the rest. Party affiliation is obsolete in regards to everything. Probably something about how they did this and blah blah blah...

Anything to avoid reality. Man, I remember 2 weeks ago or so when you were still arguing fraud was impossible type shit

Look how many times you've redrawn a line in the sand. Look how many times we have...

Doo doo doo
Gold: 3,200.00
Dec 1 2020 06:36pm
https://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/HL1905/S00134/how-you-can-be-100-certain-that-qanon-is-.htm

We already know who you are.....

This post was edited by said_aouita on Dec 1 2020 06:38pm
Dec 1 2020 06:39pm
Quote (said_aouita @ 1 Dec 2020 18:36)

100% certainty from SCOOP! I took a government class in college had a professor I didn't care for once, but he brought a speaker in one day whose lines have stuck with me.
"Most articles are OPEDs. You can tell almost immediately by the adjectives that are used in the headlines"

Which adjectives are in this headline?

Oh are we done?
Not even sure how you guys haven't figured out you're not on my level remotely.

Sounds cocky, but I'ma call it confidence in the face of idiocy

This post was edited by Jere on Dec 1 2020 06:43pm
Gold: 63.70
Dec 1 2020 06:48pm
Quote (Jere @ Dec 2 2020 12:28am)

am i believe the Fed is being dissolved into the Treasury department
Dec 1 2020 06:50pm
Quote (darkhead69 @ 1 Dec 2020 18:48)
am i believe the Fed is being dissolved into the Treasury department

Am, there will be likely a 60% shrinkage in government agencies. Severely cutting the overhead currently. But hey, to these other dudes I'm clueless.

You're reading. Watch me be 100%
Gold: 63.70
Dec 1 2020 06:50pm

the more confirmations that take place, and the more governors and secretaries of states the more charges there will be later on
a sting operation, a Dragnet, in my opinion

This post was edited by darkhead69 on Dec 1 2020 06:51pm
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev13743753763773781965Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll