d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Trump 2020 > Trump Vs. Pack O' Dems
Prev1372373374375376983Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 285.00
May 3 2020 10:38am
Quote (EndlessSky @ May 3 2020 12:25pm)
This is utter bullshit. Bill Clinton got a lot done because both sides were open to compromise back then.

Nope. They impeached him over a blow job you dumbass. Gingrich was cheating on his wife who was dying of cancer, ensign had his parents pay off the staffer whose wife he knocked up, and craig was blowing dudes in airport bathrooms while married to a woman and making family values proclaimations, and they impeached Bill Clinton for lying about getting his dick sucked at work in front of his wife.

That's what actually happened. They didn't work together at all. They were much worse to him than Pelosi has been with Trump. Trump was impeached for real crimes he committed that didn't rise to the level if impeachable offense in the end.

Carter was the last time the parties worked together, and it resulted in electoral defeat. Spoils system ruins all the kumbayah.

This post was edited by Skinned on May 3 2020 10:40am
Gold: 10,485.00
May 3 2020 10:48am
Quote (thundercock @ May 3 2020 12:23am)
If Trump loses in 2020 AND the GOP loses the Senate, what policies can be enacted to keep the Democrats in power? IMO, Democrats should step on the throat of the GOP and refuse to allow a single breath. The current GOP needs to die so that a party with good ideas can rise from the ashes.

No divisive ideas there. :/
May 3 2020 10:51am
Quote (Ghot @ May 3 2020 12:48pm)

All coming from former republicans and conservatives looking for a real party.

These people are not democrats.
Gold: 14,569.69
May 3 2020 10:54am
Quote (Ghot @ May 3 2020 09:48am)

go talk to moscow mitch
Gold: 10,485.00
May 3 2020 11:21am
Quote (Skinned @ May 3 2020 12:51pm)
All coming from former republicans and conservatives looking for a real party.

These people are not democrats.

Silly me, I thought it was coming from thundercock. :D

/e

This post was edited by Ghot on May 3 2020 11:25am
Gold: 4,404.67
May 3 2020 11:30am
Quote (Skinned @ 3 May 2020 18:35)
Trump will prove to be right about Coronavirus, it will lead to the downfall of the Communist Party of China, and Trump will be credited with achieving the end of Communism on Earth. Hopefully he will avoid direct armed conflict with China and only engage militarily through proxy wars.

This is my prediction.

His luck is supernatural.

This will not be the downfall of the CPC, they will marginally lose power domestically and gain power on the international stage.

Anyway, you surely know the old saying of gamers: "when luck becomes a habit, it's called skill". ;)

Nope. They impeached him over a blow job you dumbass. Gingrich was cheating on his wife who was dying of cancer, ensign had his parents pay off the staffer whose wife he knocked up, and craig was blowing dudes in airport bathrooms while married to a woman and making family values proclaimations, and they impeached Bill Clinton for lying about getting his dick sucked at work in front of his wife.

That's what actually happened.

They impeached him over lying under oath. That the investigation was highly embarrassing for him and put him in a bad place with his wife and the public etc. pp. is true, but nothing you can blame the Republicans for. Bill has no one but himself to blame for ending up in this place, he should have kept his pants on, plain and simple. There's nothing inappropriate with the opposition party investigating a president who's shoving objects into his intern's vagina inside the oval office... .... ....
May 3 2020 11:33am
Quote (Black XistenZ @ May 3 2020 01:30pm)
This will not be the downfall of the CPC, they will marginally lose power domestically and gain power on the international stage.

Anyway, you surely know the old saying of gamers: "when luck becomes a habit, it's called skill". ;)

They impeached him over lying under oath. That the investigation was highly embarrassing for him and put him in a bad place with his wife and the public etc. pp. is true, but nothing you can blame the Republicans for. Bill has no one but himself to blame for ending up in this place, he should have kept his pants on, plain and simple. There's nothing inappropriate with the opposition party investigating a president who's shoving objects into his intern's vagina inside the oval office... .... ....

My paragraph was wrong how? You corrected me without correcting me, so where is the lesson? Maybe i missed it.

A group of pervs and pederasts impeached him for lying about a BJ in front of his wife. That is what i said.

And Trump is a beast.

This post was edited by Skinned on May 3 2020 11:34am
Gold: 4,404.67
May 3 2020 11:35am
Quote (Skinned @ 3 May 2020 19:33)
My paragraph was wrong how? You corrected me without correcting me, so where is the lesson? Maybe i missed it.

You said they impeached him over a blowjob. I corrected you by pointing out that he was impeached over lying under oath.

Had Bill told the truth and admitted the relationship with Lewinsky right away, he would have been about as disgraced as he ended up anyway, but there would have been no ground whatsoever for impeachment.
May 3 2020 11:38am
Quote (Black XistenZ @ May 3 2020 01:35pm)
You said they impeached him over a blowjob. I corrected you by pointing out that he was impeached over lying under oath.

Had Bill told the truth and admitted the relationship with Lewinsky right away, he would have been about as disgraced as he ended up anyway, but there would have been no ground whatsoever for impeachment.

My sentence was missing two words but pervs and pederasts draw no condemnation :rofl:

Rhetoric is fun though.

Quote (Ghot @ May 3 2020 01:21pm)
Silly me, I thought it was coming from thundercock. :D

/e

https://i.imgur.com/HC0BwDI.png

You should have seen how much Icemage and Tcock hated the Obama years. Now they do not seem that bad lol.

Trump is the honey badger too.

This post was edited by Skinned on May 3 2020 11:41am
Gold: 12,730.67
May 3 2020 11:45am
Quote (Black XistenZ @ May 3 2020 08:05am)
Good ideas like turning illegal border crossings into a petty offense or free abortions for transgender women? :lol:

Regarding the premise of your thought experiment: the natural advantage of the GOP in the Senate is so big that there exist no measures the Democrats could enact that would prevent them from losing the Senate in 2022, or 2024 at the latest. (In 2024, the extremely GOP-favorable Senate map is up again.) You cant gerrymander Senate seats, and changing the seat allocation in the Senate would require supermajorities in the Senate itself which are completely out of reach for Democrats, no matter what.

Oh yeah, one more thing: Trump himself has already killed the old GOP, the GOP of the Romneys, Ryans, Bushes and McCains, and resurrected it with new ideas. You just dont like their new ideas (populist nationalism).

Well, due to demographic changes and retirements, it's possible for the Dems to dominate the Senate by 2022. Right now, I think we can safely say that the Dems will gain 1 seat in 2020 (McSally and Gardner losing for the GOP and Jones losing for the Dems). Tillis and Collins are tossups in the Senate which would give the Dems the majority if they win both the presidency and those 2 seats. The real pain occurs if the GOP loses a seat in Georgia and Montana in 2020. That makes 2022 REALLY hard for the GOP. Ultimately, barring realignment, I think the Dem strategy should be to focus on winning at the state level, get independent redistricting done in states like NC, FL, GA, TX, etc.

I agree that the old GOP is dead which is what made people like me homeless. As I've said before, the GOP should be the party of elitists and experts who know how to make tough decisions. They should be the party of hard work and conservative values. Unfortunately, they decided to go down another path. I actually don't mind nationalism when it unifies the country. Polarizing nationalism is crippling and that's what we have now.

Quote (Ghot @ May 3 2020 09:48am)

What's wrong with being divisive towards the GOP and their idiot voters?

This post was edited by thundercock on May 3 2020 11:52am
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1372373374375376983Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll