d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Official Youtube Video Thread
Prev1371372373374375700Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 4,383.11
Aug 17 2018 06:11am
Quote (fender @ 17 Aug 2018 13:48)
a really tragic case if true.

the fact that you use this case to conclude that 'real refugees' have to flee again, implying that only the IS rapists stay and the vast majority of refugees aren't 'real', just shows how completely misinformed and ignorant you are. do you read anything in your little bubble that you don't spin into your anti refugee narrative?

of course a merkel shill doesnt get the point

the real questions are, how does IS scum enter the country and gets an asylum request granted?
how many of those are here already? hundreds? thousands?

"the vast majority of refugees aren't 'real"

yes fenderp, the vast majority are not actual refugees, they are economic migrants plundering our welfare state illegally
they do NOT meet the criteria for an asylum request
just for starters

however this girl escaped the genocide on her yazidi people, that is what i call a refugee
only a tiny fraction of migrants can say as much (29000 people in 2016)

obviously she needs to return one day, but not like this

"implying that only the IS rapists stay"

i didnt imply anything, nice strawman again
everyone comes in and pretty much everyone stays, including terrorists, criminals, other illegals; thats the whole discussion, which you seem to have missed in the hole that you leave only once a month

talking about uninformed and ignorant, how about you post an actual argument instead of acting like a moron?

but hey, you are welcome to believe that everything is fine, reality will catch up with everyone one day

Quote (Plaguefear @ 17 Aug 2018 13:59)
This is probably the only refugee he sees as legitimate because it fits his narrative.

she is one of the few, yes

and this is based on facts and not a narrative
as i said before, people escaping genocide are refugees in accordance with the law and need help

its kinda cute how you have to stick with your (fender as well) stupid opinion of me rejecting all migrants by default or something (literally being hitler), when i clearly speak in favour of actual refugees

just shows that facts are not important for certain people anymore, its more important WHO says something and what the particular leftist thinks of them

This post was edited by ampoo on Aug 17 2018 06:17am
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 30%
Aug 17 2018 07:29am
Quote (ampoo @ 17 Aug 2018 13:11)
of course a merkel shill doesnt get the point

the real questions are, how does IS scum enter the country and gets an asylum request granted?
how many of those are here already? hundreds? thousands?

"the vast majority of refugees aren't 'real"

yes fenderp, the vast majority are not actual refugees, they are economic migrants plundering our welfare state illegally
they do NOT meet the criteria for an asylum request
just for starters

however this girl escaped the genocide on her yazidi people, that is what i call a refugee
only a tiny fraction of migrants can say as much (29000 people in 2016)

obviously she needs to return one day, but not like this

"implying that only the IS rapists stay"

i didnt imply anything, nice strawman again
everyone comes in and pretty much everyone stays, including terrorists, criminals, other illegals; thats the whole discussion, which you seem to have missed in the hole that you leave only once a month

talking about uninformed and ignorant, how about you post an actual argument instead of acting like a moron?

but hey, you are welcome to believe that everything is fine, reality will catch up with everyone one day

she is one of the few, yes

and this is based on facts and not a narrative
as i said before, people escaping genocide are refugees in accordance with the law and need help

its kinda cute how you have to stick with your (fender as well) stupid opinion of me rejecting all migrants by default or something (literally being hitler), when i clearly speak in favour of actual refugees

just shows that facts are not important for certain people anymore, its more important WHO says something and what the particular leftist thinks of them

the fact that you open your mad little rant with 'merkel shill' even though you are well aware that i criticised her countless times, SPECIFICALLY for her refugee policy, just shows how emotional and ignorant you are when it comes to this topic. everyone who doesn't conform to YOUR standards of hating migrants and refugees must support merkel's approach - how insane and simplistic is that?!

so much for 'acting like a moron'...
speaking of which, you really need to look up what a strawman is. i addressed your post by acknowledging that it was a tragic case (if true).

for the second part, not only did the word "implying" signal that i was arguing a position that was not explicitly stated, but you also confirmed BOTH assumptions (that were already well established by your post history here) in your mad ramblings:

"the vast majority are not actual refugees" / "economic migrants plundering our welfare state illegally [...] everyone stays, including terrorists, criminals, other illegals [...] what i call a refugee only a tiny fraction of migrants"

but hey, someone dishonest enough to act like i ever stated or even suggested 'everything is fine', when in reality i clearly acknowledged the problem, just doesn't care about nuance and facts - those things get lost in your hateful little bigot bubble where everyone is either with you or against you...

This post was edited by fender on Aug 17 2018 07:34am
Gold: 17,384.69
Aug 17 2018 07:50am
and this qanon, thats something

Gold: 4,383.11
Aug 17 2018 10:04am
Quote (fender @ 17 Aug 2018 15:29)
the fact that you open your mad little rant with 'merkel shill' even though you are well aware that i criticised her countless times, SPECIFICALLY for her refugee policy, just shows how emotional and ignorant you are when it comes to this topic. everyone who doesn't conform to YOUR standards of hating migrants and refugees must support merkel's approach - how insane and simplistic is that?!

so much for 'acting like a moron'...
speaking of which, you really need to look up what a strawman is. i addressed your post by acknowledging that it was a tragic case (if true).

for the second part, not only did the word "implying" signal that i was arguing a position that was not explicitly stated, but you also confirmed BOTH assumptions (that were already well established by your post history here) in your mad ramblings:

"the vast majority are not actual refugees" / "economic migrants plundering our welfare state illegally [...] everyone stays, including terrorists, criminals, other illegals [...] what i call a refugee only a tiny fraction of migrants"

but hey, someone dishonest enough to act like i ever stated or even suggested 'everything is fine', when in reality i clearly acknowledged the problem, just doesn't care about nuance and facts - those things get lost in your hateful little bigot bubble where everyone is either with you or against you...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=heIRPfH-weg

i am sticking with the facts and migrants either do have a right to enter the country to get asylum or they do not
there is no middle ground and your "little bigot bubble where everyone is either with you or against you" attempt to make things personal does not change that

you claim to acknowledge the problem, but you always refuse to acknowledge the problems that go along with it, crime, terrorism, financial loss, no go areas etc.
all actual arguments/statements about sending people back, rejecting migrants at the border, actually fighting crime instead of surrendering entire districts (while of course claiming that crime is going down), enforcing the german constitution (those were the days) and others, will be called uninformed, bigot, racist, authoritarian, nazi, the list goes on

of course we never get to know what you would do since you are busy bullshitting others

just like the politicans, who are faking resistance against mass migration, you use empty words to "acknowledge" the problem, but all possible solutions are rejected
you may only choose one
Gold: 17,384.69
Aug 18 2018 09:17am
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 30%
Aug 20 2018 10:14am
Gold: 28,296.75
Aug 20 2018 01:27pm

What I enjoy most about this is I've heard a few late night style jokes since her passing about Trump not being able to spell it (in reference to it being spelled out in the song for those unfamiliar)
Gold: 28,296.75
Aug 21 2018 07:07pm

4:26-4:56

John Miller irl
Gold: 2,195.46
Aug 22 2018 12:27pm
he cant keep getting away with this
Gold: 2,620.00
Aug 22 2018 01:45pm

President Trump lying to the American people aboard Air Force One.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1371372373374375700Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll