d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Election Was Rigged, Trap Was Set, Its Coming
Prev13693703713723731965Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 63.70
Dec 1 2020 04:13pm
California’s Highest-Paid Govt Employee Worked for Org Tied to Chinese Espionage
https://freebeacon.com/politics/californias-highest-paid-govt-employee-worked-for-org-tied-to-chinese-espionage/
Gold: 1,005.00
Dec 1 2020 04:18pm
Quote (Jere @ Dec 1 2020 05:11pm)
tbh I doubt you got that far, stated it in first sentece.

You are like the AOC of conservatives. I'd take you more seriously if you tone it down a bit... a lot and look at things objectively for a change instead of skewed safe space conclusions.
Gold: 12,730.67
Dec 1 2020 04:21pm
Quote (kenw @ Dec 1 2020 02:18pm)
You are like the AOC of conservatives. I'd take you more seriously if you tone it down a bit... a lot and look at things objectively for a change instead of skewed safe space conclusions.

Um, he's far far worse than AOC.
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 10%
Dec 1 2020 04:22pm
Quote (kenw @ 1 Dec 2020 16:18)

ogdc. You'll take it more seriously because you cant not look at it and not take it seriously.

People who aren't taking it seriously are the ones not "clicking" or "afraid" to hear anything that might be counterintuitive. I even have an inkling of thought that it's likely the manipulation is sold so well that cognitive dissonance is occurring in some people.

I can certainly see where it seems odd if you start in the middle like SPACE reference, and not the beginning to the end. There was another guy yesterday in here doing that with paragraphs, full scope of the corruption doing that first glance looks like higher probability for margin of error, but hey.... What do I know huh?
Gold: 260.11
Dec 1 2020 04:24pm
Quote (thundercock @ Dec 1 2020 04:21pm)
Um, he's far far worse than AOC.

AOC also gets a pass because I want her to step on me.
Gold: 735.00
Dec 1 2020 04:40pm
Jere, have you heard of Occum's razor?
What is more plausible:

1) You, a random nobody with zero insider knowledge, zero academic background, who spends most of his time shit posting on d2jsp has somehow pieced together a global conspiracy of voter fraud from behind his monitor. YOU of all people have connected the dots and you're just that special and awesome.(Narcissist)

2) You a random human creature who is so scared by his own smallness and helplessness in the universe that he gives up all his uniqueness and dissolves his ego into a demigod who allows him to feel once again like a child, blindly following the hypnotic spell of the leader so that he does not have to look at the truth of reality: that he is a small trembling animal who will decay and die.

Which do you think is more likely?
Dec 1 2020 04:42pm
Quote (endymionlune @ 1 Dec 2020 16:40)
Jere, have you heard of Occum's razor?
What is more plausible:

1) You, a random nobody with zero insider knowledge, zero academic background, who spends most of his time shit posting on d2jsp has somehow pieced together a global conspiracy of voter fraud from behind his monitor. YOU of all people have connected the dots and you're just that special and awesome.(Narcissist)

2) You a random human creature who is so scared by his own smallness and helplessness in the universe that he gives up all his uniqueness and dissolves his ego into a demigod who allows him to feel once again like a child, blindly following the hypnotic spell of the leader so that he does not have to look at the truth of reality: that he is a small trembling animal who will decay and die.

Which do you think is more likely?

Stopped there, figured rest was based on assumptions as well.

Cognitive Dissonance isn't where everyone is, some are just bias fools.

This post was edited by Jere on Dec 1 2020 04:42pm
Gold: 735.00
Dec 1 2020 04:45pm
Quote (Jere @ Dec 1 2020 05:42pm)
Stopped there, figured rest was based on assumptions as well.

Cognitive Dissonance isn't where everyone is, some are just bias fools.

You've been hypnotized by a group sadism. You long to turn over your freewill to a powerful leader with absolute control. Your need for order out of the chaos of your life harkens you like an infant giving up control to a parent. The demigod validates you like a father, and thus you become dependent on the demigod which provides the illusion of security in your helpless creaturely state.

edit: makes sense you've already done it in the army, it's what they train you to do, not to think, just to do what you're told.

This post was edited by endymionlune on Dec 1 2020 04:46pm
Dec 1 2020 04:52pm
Quote (endymionlune @ 1 Dec 2020 16:45)
You've been hypnotized by a group sadism. You long to turn over your freewill to a powerful leader with absolute control. Your need for order out of the chaos of your life harkens you like an infant giving up control to a parent. The demigod validates you like a father, and thus you become dependent on the demigod which provides the illusion of security in your helpless creaturely state.

Sentence 1
I have? Which group I haven't found a leader.

Sentence 2
I think you missed these pictures:
https://i.imgur.com/T5sx8E5.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/5NfyDSS.jpg

Also will of the people? Might be good to provide those people coverage?
Not sure MSM actually shows will of the people, more like will of their bank account.

Here is a packed room of MSM attending Election board hearings, so that they can then tell you what's happening.
https://i.imgur.com/1Cmfiii.jpg

The rest of your weird rant.
You a psychologist? Who has diagnosed me without having any sessions with me... If you are I should report you to Medical Board. Probably not though cause anyone with experience and education to make those determinations would likely know better.

Would you like to play again?

This post was edited by Jere on Dec 1 2020 04:52pm
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 60%
Dec 1 2020 04:52pm
Quote (endymionlune @ Dec 1 2020 12:45pm)

edit: makes sense you've already done it in the army, it's what they train you to do, not to think, just to do what you're told.

I doubt he actually even a veteran tbh
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev13693703713723731965Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll