d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Andy Ngo
Prev1363738394072Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Jul 5 2019 02:33am
Quote (krackprophet @ 5 Jul 2019 05:01)
And where is all this evidence? If you link these things then maybe we would think you less of a radical?

On Andy Ngo the evidence is the barfight that happened with him there where a woman's vertebrae was fractured with a baton by a patriot prayer dude. That he arrived ands set up with the Patriot Prayer dudes is common knowledge but I can't give you a source on that that isn't from antifa. I shouldn't need to give evidence for Atomwaffen murders and extremism... they're well known for it.

What else do you want evidence of exactly?

Here's the independent article - https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/alt-right-antifa-death-threats-doxxing-quillette-a8966176.html
Gold: 22,164.69
Jul 5 2019 03:44am
/e

This post was edited by Goomshill on Jul 5 2019 03:45am
Gold: 28,296.75
Jul 5 2019 06:55am
Quote (TransTankie @ Jul 5 2019 01:33am)
On Andy Ngo the evidence is the barfight that happened with him there where a woman's vertebrae was fractured with a baton by a patriot prayer dude. That he arrived ands set up with the Patriot Prayer dudes is common knowledge but I can't give you a source on that that isn't from antifa. I shouldn't need to give evidence for Atomwaffen murders and extremism... they're well known for it.

Here's the independent article - https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/alt-right-antifa-death-threats-doxxing-quillette-a8966176.html

They are complaining about being linked to antifa and their violence and extremism because of who they follow and cover

The same thing you and those like you have done to him by claiming he works with and help the nazis and far right in violence

you don't give sources you just post the talking points from your side. It's not "common knowledge" which is why you can't give a source outside of antifa

Nobody outside the antifa anti-antifa drama cares about you guys playing cyber war games with each other what we care about is when people are mob attacked and physically assaulted on video when we can clearly see who was in the wrong

Antifa is heading one direction and one direction only. They are going to kill someone, put them in a wheelchair or coma and the authorities are going to smash them with a lot of public support. Your talking points and excusing and yelling about nazis will make no difference nor will it save the group

This post was edited by Beowulf on Jul 5 2019 06:55am
Gold: 2,617.52
Jul 5 2019 07:00am
Theyre going to ban face masks eventually. Its the same tactics the police use against the KKk
Jul 5 2019 07:02am
Quote (EndlessSky @ Jul 5 2019 06:00am)
Theyre going to ban face masks eventually. Its the same tactics the police use against the KKk

they are going to be limited to one night a year of nazi fighting which will be halloween

I guess they can wear purge masks
Gold: 2,617.52
Jul 5 2019 07:09am
Quote (Beowulf @ Jul 5 2019 09:02am)
they are going to be limited to one night a year of nazi fighting which will be halloween

I guess they can wear purge masks

:rofl:
Gold: 290.37
Jul 5 2019 08:08am
https://amgreatness.com/2019/07/04/antifa-terrorists-of-the-bourgeoisie/

The irony of anti-fascists fighting on behalf of state power and major corporations. The double-think required to believe this boggles the mind.
Jul 5 2019 08:15am
Quote (TransTankie @ Jul 5 2019 01:33am)

Quote (bogie160 @ Jul 5 2019 07:08am)
https://amgreatness.com/2019/07/04/antifa-terrorists-of-the-bourgeoisie/

The irony of anti-fascists fighting on behalf of state power and major corporations. The double-think required to believe this boggles the mind.

Tankie posts far right and bogie center left

so can we safely assume this is a conservative site that probably focuses on Tim Poolish Dave Rubinish style conservative confirmation bias and is not center left and is not far right?

This post was edited by Beowulf on Jul 5 2019 08:42am
Jul 5 2019 08:55am
Quote (Beowulf @ 5 Jul 2019 15:15)

Center left? Lol.

They are center-right leaning far-right. This is easy to see in their article on 'conservative censorship'.
As examples of how conservatives are treated unfairly by online platforms they cite a list of people who have been banned by twitter. This list comprises of a bunch of literal neo-nazis, white supremacists and hate preachers like Mike Enoch, Richard Spencer, Jared Tailor, Identity Evropa/AIM and (no joke) the actual American Nazi Party and neglects to mention almost all the prominent left-wing commentators that have also been banned.
https://www.richardhanania.com/data

Twitter treats conservatives poorly because it bans Nazis... This is not a story that a 'center-left' magazine would publish.

This is about as bad as they get though. They definitely aren't Stormfront... Even if Stormfront loves their content.

This post was edited by TransTankie on Jul 5 2019 09:01am
Jul 5 2019 08:56am
Quote (TransTankie @ Jul 5 2019 03:33am)

A journalist following a lead and documenting violence is just a journalist doing their job.

Tankie posts far right and bogie center left

so can we safely assume this is a conservative site that probably focuses on Tim Poolish Dave Rubinish style conservative confirmation bias and is not center left and is not far right?

Dunno, I've seen some pretty progressive stuff in Quillette. Center right would be the most accurate probably overall.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1363738394072Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll