d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Black On White Hate Crime > Caught On Video
Prev1363738394044Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 126.16
Apr 26 2011 02:14pm
Quote (hATemOnkEy @ Apr 26 2011 04:36pm)
Also a hypothetical question to the Contra Crowd:

Would you as a man refuse to enter a bathroom marked 'WOMEN', when you seriously need to piss and there are no alternatives? (Let's say for hypothetical reasons that the bathroom marked 'MEN' is barricaded shut and there are no other men's bathrooms for miles around. Your bladder is about to explode. What do?)

No, you gotta do what you gotta do...
Gold: 2,004.00
Apr 26 2011 02:15pm
Quote (Handcuffs @ Apr 26 2011 03:11pm)
Do you not understand the difference between sexual orientation and gender identity/expression?

No matter what way you want to try to define it, it is simply irrelevant considering a MAN went into a specifically labeled female's bathroom.
Gold: 11.00
Apr 26 2011 02:17pm
Quote (ArcticShadow @ Apr 26 2011 04:15pm)
No matter what way you want to try to define it, it is simply irrelevant considering a MAN went into a specifically labeled female's bathroom.

Don't bother arguing with them. They try to twist things into a mind over matter issue, and try to make things more than they are to make everyone happy. In the end, the guy has a penis. That makes him a man. Male genitalia is what defines you as a male. Hence why only males have them. Female Genitalia defines you as a female. Hence why only females have them. But these people like to imagine that somehow that thinking you shouldn't have a penis means you shouldn't have one ;)
Gold: 0.00
Apr 26 2011 02:18pm
Quote (ArcticShadow @ Apr 26 2011 08:15pm)

Alright, so you realize that it was never an issue of sexual orientation. Good to know.
Gold: 678.00
Apr 26 2011 02:18pm
Quote (ArcticShadow @ 26 Apr 2011 21:15)

And how is that an offense worthy of getting stomped on until you go into seizure?

Also, if I (a heterosexual man with a small bladder) was to go inside a female restroom because it was that or piss my pants, do I deserve to get the shit beaten out of me? I didn't look at / talk to / touch a girl while inside, just in and out - piss and leave. How does that justify me getting stomped on?
Gold: 7,252.72
Apr 26 2011 02:20pm
Quote (hATemOnkEy @ Apr 26 2011 04:14pm)
Learn to read or the meaning of the word 'hypothetical'.

...why entertain a hypothetical that is counter-factual ?

With all my travels across the highways and byways compounded by my affinity for copious amounts of coffee I have never had to use the womens room .
Gold: 260.11
Apr 26 2011 02:20pm
Quote (njaguar @ Apr 26 2011 01:34pm)
Way to dodge every point entirely. I consider that your acceptance of defeat. You did not answer #1, #2, or #3. (1- you can get someone to crawl under the stall, if you're too overweight to do so yourself, I've never been to a bathroom that I couldn't fit under or over, and you dodged the medical issues situation, 2- check your local news or police records for sexual assault records, 3- the minority is not always right, this is a non-argument. There are minorities for everything under the sun, ranging from pedophilia (once a majority in some societies), to putting sterilants in drinking water to manage population control, etc.)

Thanks for the fun, but everything has already been stated, and you're adding nothing further to this conversation, other than red herrings.

Nice. I refute every one of your points and you ignore them. I consider this you admitting you can't refute anything but still have to conserve your ego.

Anyway I'll post again for the sake of it.

1. Your argument is that if a child runs in and locks the door with floor to ceiling stalls the child won't be able to figure out the lock and you won't be able to retrieve them. This is a non issue because I don't know anybody male or female that can fit under the stalls so either way you will be relying on the child either crawling out from under it themselves or pushing a button to unlatch the door. The button is easier to explain to a child.

2. I have given statistics on why we wouldn't expect an increase of sexual crimes because of these bathrooms. It is your turn to provide evidence to the contrary.

3. First you said there is a problem because the majority doesn't use them. This is a fallacy. Then you switched over to saying that I think liberals are always right and that not every liberal idea is good. I completely agree however what we are discussing is an idea. If it happens to fall into the category of liberal so be it but that is not a reason to dismiss it. Both liberal and conservatives have good and bad ideas.

This post was edited by Thor123422 on Apr 26 2011 02:25pm
Gold: 285.00
Apr 26 2011 02:21pm
Quote (hATemOnkEy @ Apr 26 2011 04:18pm)
And how is that an offense worthy of getting stomped on until you go into seizure?

Also, if I (a heterosexual man with a small bladder) was to go inside a female restroom because it was that or piss my pants, do I deserve to get the shit beaten out of me? I didn't look at / talk to / touch a girl while inside, just in and out - piss and leave. How does that justify me getting stomped on?

I was drunk at a bar and went into the womens room on accident a few weeks ago. I guess I got lucky in not getting curb stomped by rampaging savages.
From the look of the girls on the video they might have beaten her ass anyway and it might not have been over what we think it is.
Gold: 678.00
Apr 26 2011 02:23pm
Quote (WidowMaKer_MK @ 26 Apr 2011 21:20)
...why entertain a hypothetical that is counter-factual ?

With all my travels across the highways and byways compounded by my affinity for copious amounts of coffee I have never had to use the womens room .

Learn the meaning of the word 'hypthetical'. Until you do,

This post was edited by hATemOnkEy on Apr 26 2011 02:23pm
Gold: 11.00
Apr 26 2011 02:23pm
Quote (hATemOnkEy @ Apr 26 2011 04:18pm)

We never said it was worthy of getting stomped on. That was never what we were saying. If that's what you thought we were saying, you've been arguing the wrong point for a long time now. I said that I didn't think they should have beat that man.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1363738394044Next
Closed New Topic New Poll