d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Election Was Rigged, Trap Was Set, Its Coming
Prev13683693703713721965Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 63.70
Dec 1 2020 03:42pm
people in this thread earlier today posted the story of Barr saying there is no evidence of wide spread voter fraud, they obviously found an article and did 0 research on it, because there is context, context which if they knew they wouldnt of posted the story and laughing ...

AP dropped context from the headline: "Barr said people were confusing use of federal criminal justice system with allegations that should be made in civil lawsuits. Such a remedy for those complaints would be a top-down audit conducted by state or local officials, not DOJ"

https://apnews.com/article/election-2020-joe-biden-donald-trump-elections-william-barr-b1f1488796c9a98c4b1a9061a6c7f49d
Gold: 475.46
Dec 1 2020 03:45pm
Quote (darkhead69 @ Dec 1 2020 02:39pm)
im talking to those who constantly post that im a q nut job, i proved to them Q is real, they just continue saying stupid shit
i been following Q since 2017

Why do you hate Jewish people so much?

This post was edited by Brian_D on Dec 1 2020 03:45pm
Gold: 1,005.00
Dec 1 2020 03:47pm

“There’s a growing tendency to use the criminal justice system as sort of a default fix-all, and people don’t like something they want the Department of Justice to come in and ‘investigate,’” Barr said.

He said first of all there must be a basis to believe there is a crime to investigate.

“Most claims of fraud are very particularized to a particular set of circumstances or actors or conduct. They are not systemic allegations and. And those have been run down; they are being run down,” Barr said. “Some have been broad and potentially cover a few thousand votes. They have been followed up on.”
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 60%
Dec 1 2020 03:48pm
Wel thanks guys my lunch break is over. It’s been real and it’s been good, but I can’t say it’s been real good.
Gold: 0.00
Dec 1 2020 03:49pm
Quote (darkhead69 @ Dec 1 2020 03:30pm)
whens the last time this guy posted anything of substance in this thread, or actually did some fact checking when calling one of our posts 'fake' or 'false'
=================

Irony
Dec 1 2020 03:50pm
Quote (Surfpunk @ Dec 1 2020 04:49pm)
Irony

Conspiracy theorists talking about fact checking lol you can't make this up
Gold: 63.70
Dec 1 2020 04:00pm
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 10%
Dec 1 2020 04:08pm
Quote (darkhead69 @ 1 Dec 2020 15:39)
im talking to those who constantly post that im a q nut job, i proved to them Q is real, they just continue saying stupid shit
i been following Q since 2017

:P Enjoy, this will likely fly FAR ABOVE the heads of the trolls, so can ignore their spam fest. Will red label a few key words you might find useful :)

In order to understand Q. I've come to the conclusion that this bit of history and breakdown is required prior.

Okay, quantum theory has been around for a long time. Einstein talks about it in his Einstein's Moonpublication as well, although he doesn't like it because it "Breaks down the idea of Natural Law". I personally think if we had the technology for him to tinker with it back then he would have lost his life to it's fascination.

Anyway, to understand quantum theory we will start at standard supercomputing. Which utilize extremely high processing power (bits) to process data, run general or specific simulations, or build molecular simulations to solve health issues. It's very powerful and the current market place is exclusive and year maintenance is upwards of $1.2m dollars a year itself.

Quantum computing is even more expensive, due to its energy consumption. The difference between supercomputing and quantum computing is that Quantum (qbits) can exist in multiple states (time, space), they can also self correct any errorsif the quantum field is stable enough, and they can phase in-between their multiple states(think Ant-Man 2) to process projections/probability.

So what does all that bullshit mean?
Each of these types of computing still rely on directives and code to tell them how to function which is to retrieve data, analyze data, organize data, process results of data. While supercomputing does these strings in order of completion. Quantum computing can exist in hundreds, even millions of states at the same time to process the metadata strings separately but all at the same time instead of subsequently as one is finished. Then they can bring all the results back as one and combine them to become results a human can interpret.

Even more lamens?

So imagine a supercomputer is FAST, but it cannot separate the data and reassemble it. A Q CPU separates it to it's smallest form. Analyzes principle value, combines all principle values together and forms results for evaluation.

How does Qanon relate to Quantum Computing?

Q is one of 5 Quantum Computers developed by the Department of Energy and Military Intelligence Partnership that was established in the 1930s, after quantum theory was proven in applications at the time (The problem at the time was holding the "phases" for extended periods of time). During the 1960's they began to really publish some amazing theories that had LONG moved into applications. As time continued to fly by for the quantum computing field, so did the expansions of the idea to run simulations. In2001 George Bush assigned the first Q computer to run simulations for a scenario called "DARK WINTER" which was a simulation that Bill Gates helped create that found ways tolower the population by 15%. This scenario continued to run throughout several Presidents which allowed them to slowly circumvent laws that were in favor of the people and eventually nearly all control of public consumption of information.

How does "Q", Qanon and Trump all relate?

Prior to Trump beating Hillary in the election, Michael Flynnvisited him in his tower and gave him some information about him being monitored (Which he was being illegally FISA tapped at the time). We know that Flynn is one of the highest ranking Military Intelligence officers, and has access to more programs and documents than many others in the military or intelligence agencies, that is documented and doesn't appear to be disputed. We also know that Flynn had many run-ins in the past with invasion of privacy, and concerns about abuse of power within multiple administrations. Flynn told Trump not only that he was being monitored, but how he was being monitored, and that there is basically no way of avoiding Q if you're connected to any network (Q can snap a picture of you with your camera phone and there be no flash or record). If you notice when Trump takes office (I thought this was a weird move at the time) he applies ALL his focus into restructuring and improving FUNDING for the Department of Energy QUANTUM applications and R&D. FIRST THING Coincidence?

Trump and Flynn and other Military Intelligence leaders change Q's directives to both reverse previous actions that harm the integrity of the constitution, locate and isolate any information in any network, process data into results, and disseminate the information into the public network under using covert methods . I will explain them each current quantum computer and it's "features" that are public in detail now.

Off the top of my head, I cannot remember all Q's exact names, but they are all public information and even what they do (Just not in great detail, unless you understand Quantum Theory & Application), but I will list the ones I can remember...You'll find a lot of this on nsa, which will then link you to other subdivisions invovled and their strategic assessments and planning is all public on their websitesas well.

- QIS gathers information from all sources, and it switches into another state to bypass all firewalls and security measures in place. Once QIS has entered the system it begins to COPY everything ALL DATA within the server, bypassing any permissions that may exists using the same virtual quantum applications. QIS then leaves and continues to another website, phone, server, anything with a memory that is on a network basically.

- AIQ takes the results from QIS and analyzes these data for anomalies, keywords, or names within. It then sorts these results into their respective categories. If DATA is missing AIQ is able to us quantum applications virtually and back trace any information laying dormant throughout all the networks it has accessed ONCE AIQ IS IN IT'S IN. It will then query for any missing data, and utilize it's DEEP AI to run simulations and determine the most accurate DATA SET.

QAI- Process the data retrieved from AIQ and runs scenario simulations related to directives assigned or primary directives assigned by Universal Q. Send ALL these results to the main Q for further interpretations and probability analyzing to determine viable choices/routes/predictions.

Q Cant remember - This seemed to focus mostly on medical applications within quantum applications. Didn't relate to the study of the above information either. I did notice patents, and research documents and conclusions that showed they have developed ways to speed up healing of major surgeries and other procedures through different types of quantum applications. I even saw several DENTAL quantum applications in use like gingivitis reversal, cancer applications and cloning.

MAIN Q- Communicates with all of the above. Also noticed PK Teleportation which sounds fucking wild when I read the research PAPER.

Why are "Q" drops often descriptions of an events on an exact day with SPECIFIC details but the year is often earlier?

Q is quantum phasing. Go to reasearch.gov and read a few Quantum papers. If you even halfway understand it from descriptions above, I don't think it will take you long to 1+1=2.

can exist in multiple states (time, space),

This post was edited by Jere on Dec 1 2020 04:17pm
Dec 1 2020 04:10pm
Quote (Jere @ Dec 1 2020 05:08pm)
:P Enjoy, this will likely fly FAR ABOVE the heads of the trolls, so can ignore their spam fest. Will red label a few key words you might find useful :)

In order to understand Q. I've come to the conclusion that this bit of history and breakdown is required prior.

How does Qanon relate to Quantum Computing?

How does "Q", Qanon and Trump all relate?

Off the top of my head, I cannot remember all Q's exact names, but they are all public information and even what they do (Just not in great detail, unless you understand Quantum Theory & Application), but I will list the ones I can remember...You'll find a lot of this on nsa, which will then link you to other subdivisions invovled and their strategic assessments and planning is all public on their websitesas well.

Why are "Q" drops often descriptions of an a events on an exact day but the year is often earlier?

Q is quantum phasing. Go to reasearch.gov and read a few Quantum papers. If you even halfway understand it from descriptions above, I don't think it will take you long to 1+1=2.

"I've come to the conclusion"

I stopped reading after that 😂
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 10%
Dec 1 2020 04:11pm
Quote (kenw @ 1 Dec 2020 16:10)
"I've come to the conclusion"

I stopped reading after that 😂

tbh I doubt you got that far, stated it in first sentece.

Enjoy, this will likely fly FAR ABOVE the heads of the trolls, so can ignore their spam fest.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev13683693703713721965Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll