d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Election Was Rigged, Trap Was Set, Its Coming
Prev13673683693703711965Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 475.46
Dec 1 2020 03:32pm
Oh shit Bill Barr is deep state leftist now!

https://news.google.com/articles/CAIiEAhO1iPKeY23ZAO0TySF3s8qFwgEKg8IACoHCAowhO7OATDh9Cgwu4lR?hl=en-US&gl=US&ceid=US:en

This post was edited by Brian_D on Dec 1 2020 03:32pm
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 10%
Dec 1 2020 03:32pm
Quote (GLYC123 @ 5 Nov 2020 02:36)
[

I mean the Democrat did change all of the rules considering they pushed for mass mail in voting. Despite Trump and all others being pissed about it months ago. This isn't new that people opposed it.

Mass mail in ballots, which are different than Absentee. Unsolicited ballots being sent out. No chain of custody. Who knows where some of them go, or who they are coming from exactly.

What can you do though. Democrats are the party of the establishment and the corporations. Big tech and big media are their biggest promoters and sponsors. They will cover for them as much as they can
Which has gotten dramatically worse in 2020.

Thank you! It's important to also important, as cited in the TITLE of this thread. The Trap was set long ago, but the media misrepresent Trump and have a clear bias to inflate or deflate information or news depending on what political party it is associated to...So how does he tell the people? He lets it play out, he lets the evidence build so big it can't be ignored and we all watch the illusion fall away and reveal all this corruption.

Only the legislature can make these changes legally. Take a peek at wh] made those changes. Take a look at executive orders that specifically reference election.

Enjoy

This post was edited by Jere on Dec 1 2020 03:35pm
Gold: 63.70
Dec 1 2020 03:35pm
Quote (DrFaGgIt @ Dec 1 2020 09:31pm)
I think it would be a good idea to make a far right blog right about now, it’s a serious cash cow I could retire off of.

maybe you will learn some thruth along the way, go for it

Dominion-Trained IT Contractor Blows Up Michigan Hearing, ‘They Were Re-Scanning, Counting Ballots 8 to 10 Times’ (VIDEO)

Cristina Laila
December 1, 2020

Trump haters ignore facts at all times, hence why they target my sources only and never prove me wrong.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/12/dominion-trained-contractor-blows-michigan-hearing-re-scanning-counting-ballots-8-10-times-video/

i proved Q was real using sources in which they use to 'prove me wrong'
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 60%
Dec 1 2020 03:35pm
Quote (Jere @ Dec 1 2020 11:32am)
Thank you! It's important to also important, as cited in the TITLE of this thread. The Trap was set long ago, but the media misrepresent Trump and have a clear bias to inflate or deflate information or news depending on what political party it is associated to...

Only the legislature can make these changes legally. Take a peek at who made those changes. Take a look at executive orders that specifically reference election.

Enjoy

QFT
Dec 1 2020 03:36pm
Quote (darkhead69 @ Dec 1 2020 11:35am)

Dominion-Trained IT Contractor Blows Up Michigan Hearing, ‘They Were Re-Scanning, Counting Ballots 8 to 10 Times’ (VIDEO)

Cristina Laila
December 1, 2020

Trump haters ignore facts at all times, hence why they target my sources only and never prove me wrong.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/12/dominion-trained-contractor-blows-michigan-hearing-re-scanning-counting-ballots-8-10-times-video/

Laila. ????

Lala

Lala land

Drug use confirmed

Wait I actually just read this and it says “trump hater [...] target my sources” when your source is a dumpster fire what else should be done with it

This post was edited by DrFaGgIt on Dec 1 2020 03:38pm
Dec 1 2020 03:36pm
BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: WE GOT IT! — Col. Waldron Confirms US Has a Copy of the Election Night Data ‘Traffic and Packets’ Sent Overseas to Frankfurt! (VIDEO)

this isnt breaking to me i watched it life, but for you fact haters, it is for you
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/12/breaking-exclusive-got-col-waldron-confirms-us-copy-election-night-data-traffic-packets-sent-overseas-frankfurt-video/
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 10%
Dec 1 2020 03:37pm
Quote (darkhead69 @ 1 Dec 2020 15:35)

Cristina Laila
December 1, 2020

I told you about Q? How, who, when, why, where?

I got this history from 1930 to now

This post was edited by Jere on Dec 1 2020 03:39pm
Dec 1 2020 03:39pm
Quote (Jere @ Dec 1 2020 09:37pm)
I told you about Q? How, who, when, why, where?

im talking to those who constantly post that im a q nut job, i proved to them Q is real, they just continue saying stupid shit
i been following Q since 2017

This post was edited by darkhead69 on Dec 1 2020 03:39pm
Gold: 1,005.00
Dec 1 2020 03:39pm
(CNN)The Justice Department hasn't found evidence to support allegations of widespread fraud that could have changed the result of last month's presidential election, Attorney General William Barr said in an interview with the Associated Press published Tuesday.

"To date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have affected a different outcome in the election," Barr said.

Barr, who prior to the election echoed President Donald Trump's claims that mail-in voting wasn't secure, said both the Justice Department and the Department of Homeland Security have looked into claims of fraud and come up empty.

"There's been one assertion that would be systemic fraud and that would be the claim that machines were programmed essentially to skew the election results," Barr said. "And the DHS and DOJ have looked into that, and so far, we haven't seen anything to substantiate that."

The comments from Barr, who has been steadfast in his support of Trump during his tenure, represent the latest official rebuke of the President's claims of widespread fraud. They come several weeks after a former cybersecurity official also publicly rebuffed Trump's claims, leading the President to unceremoniously fire him from his post in the administration.
Dec 1 2020 03:42pm
Quote (kenw @ Dec 1 2020 11:39am)
(CNN)The Justice Department hasn't found evidence to support allegations of widespread fraud that could have changed the result of last month's presidential election, Attorney General William Barr said in an interview with the Associated Press published Tuesday.

"To date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have affected a different outcome in the election," Barr said.

Barr, who prior to the election echoed President Donald Trump's claims that mail-in voting wasn't secure, said both the Justice Department and the Department of Homeland Security have looked into claims of fraud and come up empty.

"There's been one assertion that would be systemic fraud and that would be the claim that machines were programmed essentially to skew the election results," Barr said. "And the DHS and DOJ have looked into that, and so far, we haven't seen anything to substantiate that."

The comments from Barr, who has been steadfast in his support of Trump during his tenure, represent the latest official rebuke of the President's claims of widespread fraud. They come several weeks after a former cybersecurity official also publicly rebuffed Trump's claims, leading the President to unceremoniously fire him from his post in the administration.

Tomorrow’s headline “Attorney General William Barr to be replaced by Jere@d2jsp”
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev13673683693703711965Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll