d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Election Was Rigged, Trap Was Set, Its Coming
Prev13513523533543551965Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 10%
Nov 30 2020 08:12pm
Quote (Surfpunk @ 30 Nov 2020 19:57)

Government will always take good care of you I guess? Did something in history teach you this idea?

This post was edited by Jere on Nov 30 2020 08:13pm
Gold: 1,005.00
Nov 30 2020 08:20pm
Quote (Jere @ Nov 30 2020 08:45pm)
I do?I'm just a little human like you. Difference is I use my brain, and you wait for other people to tell you how and when and if you can use yours.

It's there, a ton has been posted that's public and every bit of it you're like "na man Biden is my daddy, he says jump I ask how high"...

700+ affidavits and 11,000+ witness of election officials, military, IT whistleblowers that worked for Dominion, and IT analysts within CIA, MI, NSA and FBI. Video evidence, forensic evidence due to lack of chain of custody, lack of security envelopes, lack of signature verification, change of laws by Governor who didn't have authority to make the change....

You aren't smart.

Since they told you like 2 weeks ago it wasn't real you never thought to look again did you? Did you not look cause MSM didn't bring it up (tell you it's okay to think about this?)

who are the perpetrators? What damning video(s)? You spew stuff but there's no substance so it can't be used effectively in court? Why are you coercing me to trust the words of cultist Maga juiceheads and borderline schizophrenic/paranoid people.
Nov 30 2020 08:28pm
Quote (kenw @ 30 Nov 2020 20:20)
who are the perpetrators? What damning video(s)? You spew stuff but there's no substance so it can't be used effectively in court? Why are you coercing me to trust the words of cultist Maga juiceheads and borderline schizophrenic/paranoid people.

Damn, yes you should just stop talking...

No substance but courts have already been realigned lol...
Man, you're lost aren't you?

None of this sounds odd since Biden won does it?
I bet if this thing existed and Trump had the lead you would all the sudden feel differently.

Hold these, don't look at them because there are letters and words. Raise your hand and hold it high until someone taps you on the shoulder.

This post was edited by Jere on Nov 30 2020 08:29pm
Gold: 1,005.00
Nov 30 2020 08:40pm
Quote (Jere @ Nov 30 2020 09:28pm)

I bet if this thing existed and Trump had the lead you would all the sudden feel differently.

Hold these, don't look at them because there are letters and words. Raise your hand and hold it high until someone taps you on the shoulder.

https://i.imgur.com/TFUzZo1.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/5ElZqQ8.jpg

Still haven't showed me any direct video/deep state confession just biased observations that you think should qualify to undermine democracy.
Gold: 0.70
Nov 30 2020 08:42pm
Quote (Jere @ Nov 30 2020 09:28pm)

https://i.imgur.com/TFUzZo1.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/5ElZqQ8.jpg

You're more persistent than I am.

You're still drilling these dems with the facts I see.

This post was edited by D_urRRR on Nov 30 2020 08:42pm
Gold: 2,525.52
Nov 30 2020 08:42pm
Quote (kenw @ Nov 30 2020 09:20pm)

There is a bunch of evidence in court.

For most of the cases, the judge said "the evidence is true but we're too scared to stop an election with 7 million votes"

Basically, its going to go to the Feds
Gold: 475.46
Nov 30 2020 08:46pm
Quote (Jere @ Nov 30 2020 05:29pm)
Yea, why do you think they don't want you to see it.

If you watch this and then listen to them. You know the media is lying.

What do you think this picture means?
The MSM didn't even send ANYONE to the last hearing.

https://i.imgur.com/BewqG3k.jpg

Maybe if they had something other than hearsay joe blow said this or that real networks would run it.
Quote (D_urRRR @ 30 Nov 2020 20:42)
You're more persistent than I am.

You're still drilling these dems with the facts I see.

I guess, Im def drilling them, but the funny part is they still love their daddy Biden. Anyway...

After spending four years fighting a court battle to defend his reputation from the deep state propaganda campaign which cast him as a Russian spy, when he was actually a rather good armchair diplomat, General Flynn has finally been unleashed against the evil forces of darkness.

America, he declares, is “going through a crucible of history” that will determine whether it survives as a free nation or becomes something “unrecognizable.” He’s helping his attorney, Sidney Powell, to release her Kraken.

What is happening now in America should “never happen” Flynn insists. The time to fix it is NOW! “if we don’t correct what it is that’s happening in the next couple of weeks, then I hate to really even think what will happen,” he warns.

The election was a sham. “This is the greatest fraud that has ever been seen in our history.” Communist China’s involvement “will become clear in the days to come, because it is working hand in glove with globalists and Democrat traitors, all of whom want to see the U.S. dethroned as the world’s leading power and beacon of freedom.”

What we have been seeing, not just in the election but for years leading up to it, is one crime after another. The media has been “complicit,” not just allowing but helping the crime to happen.

“The mainstream media are complicit in the fraud,” Flynn explains, “because they simply refuse to cover the evidence.” He simply can’t believe the heavy-handed censorship. Patriots aren’t going to stand for that.

According to Lieutenant General Michael Flynn, the only thing stopping China from taking over the world is President Donald Trump. The Chinese Communist Party, he asserts, is helping the Democrats steal the election because Xi Jinping is convinced Trump simply has to go. They are doing it right by the book, using common Chinese military warfare tactics to manipulate and control information.

Flynn goes to war with the Deep State
Over the weekend, Michael Flynn gave an interview on LifeSiteNews where he opened the bomb bay doors to drop one explosive piece of verbal ordinance after another.

Not only is President Donald Trump battling the Deep State at home over the blatantly obvious Democrat attempt to steal the election, China put out a political hit contract on him too. Beijing wants Trump out of the White House, one way or another.

After spending four years fighting a court battle to defend his reputation from the deep state propaganda campaign which cast him as a Russian spy, when he was actually a rather good armchair diplomat, General Flynn has finally been unleashed against the evil forces of darkness.

America, he declares, is “going through a crucible of history” that will determine whether it survives as a free nation or becomes something “unrecognizable.” He’s helping his attorney, Sidney Powell, to release her Kraken.

What is happening now in America should “never happen” Flynn insists. The time to fix it is NOW! “if we don’t correct what it is that’s happening in the next couple of weeks, then I hate to really even think what will happen,” he warns.

The election was a sham. “This is the greatest fraud that has ever been seen in our history.” Communist China’s involvement “will become clear in the days to come, because it is working hand in glove with globalists and Democrat traitors, all of whom want to see the U.S. dethroned as the world’s leading power and beacon of freedom.”

The media is complicit n the crime
What we have been seeing, not just in the election but for years leading up to it, is one crime after another. The media has been “complicit,” not just allowing but helping the crime to happen.

“The mainstream media are complicit in the fraud,” Flynn explains, “because they simply refuse to cover the evidence.” He simply can’t believe the heavy-handed censorship. Patriots aren’t going to stand for that.

“I’m really not frustrated. I’m determined. We’re going to straighten this out, it’s going to be done legally, it’s going to be done correctly, and it’s going to be done with American patriots who love this country, and who are fighting like warriors.”

Because all the media networks are obviously out to get him, President Trump is reduced to depending on Twitter to talk to the public. Even Twitter is standing in the way.

“The only way the president has to communicate is through social media. Look at what Twitter is doing to the President of the United States?” Flynn asks. “This is an abomination of the First Amendment.”

Joe Biden is still a long way from the Oval Office. “I do not believe for a second that our country will accept Vice President Biden as the next president.”

China is right in the middle of all the media misinformation. “We’re in this sort of period of information warfare that is unprecedented.” He’s furious that nobody seems to want to stop it.

“At a certain point in time, that has to stop being allowed.” It’s all well rehearsed propaganda and not only that, “the Democrats seem to be taking a leaf out of the Chinese Communist book of psychological warfare.”

There are six phases. “The first five phases all have to do with information. The last phase would be if those failed and you need something with an additional oomph, then you ‘go to the gates’ as I used to say, and that’s when you might see something kinetic.”

Gold: 475.46
Quote (EndlessSky @ Nov 30 2020 07:42pm)
There is a bunch of evidence in court.

For most of the cases, the judge said "the evidence is true but we're too scared to stop an election with 7 million votes"

Basically, its going to go to the Feds

Lol. Nothing is going to the SC.
Gold: 0.70
Nov 30 2020 08:47pm
Quote (Brian_D @ Nov 30 2020 09:46pm)
Lol. Nothing is going to the SC.

Just a little more patience there bud.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev13513523533543551965Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll