d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Is Covid Fake?
Prev1343536373879Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.69
Nov 29 2021 02:55am
Quote (Sioux @ Nov 29 2021 12:52am)
In one instance for one purpose early in the pandemic. I can literally go to work tomorrow and walk to the lab next door and see their covid19 cultures.

alot of other people saying "nope" saying "bullchit" your looking at influenza

COVID-19 IS A FAIRY TALE !! NO ONE HAS EVER ISOLATED A SAMPLE OF THIS "SO-CALLED" COVID-19 VIRUS !!
https://www.bitchute.com/video/URyzGEiM0Fwe/

This post was edited by TiStuff on Nov 29 2021 02:56am
Gold: 550.00
Nov 29 2021 03:00am
Quote (TiStuff @ Nov 29 2021 12:55am)
alot of other people saying "nope" saying "bullchit" your looking at influenza

COVID-19 IS A FAIRY TALE !! NO ONE HAS EVER ISOLATED A SAMPLE OF THIS "SO-CALLED" COVID-19 VIRUS !!
https://www.bitchute.com/video/URyzGEiM0Fwe/

Those people are wrong. I dont know what to tell you beyond that. Covid19 has distinct genetics to influenza. You can pull a sample and throw it on an electron microscope and see the trademark halo in a coronavirus that flu doesnt have.

People saying covid is really flu are literally just wrong. Its the same as looking at a dog and telling the world it's a bathtub.

Maybe ask yourself why these people are so eager to lie to you and manipulate you from the truth

This post was edited by Sioux on Nov 29 2021 03:00am
Nov 29 2021 03:12am
Quote (Sioux @ Nov 29 2021 01:00am)
Those people are wrong. I dont know what to tell you beyond that. Covid19 has distinct genetics to influenza. You can pull a sample and throw it on an electron microscope and see the trademark halo in a coronavirus that flu doesnt have.

People saying covid is really flu are literally just wrong. Its the same as looking at a dog and telling the world it's a bathtub.

Maybe ask yourself why these people are so eager to lie to you and manipulate you from the truth

how come places like youtube (leftie world) just cancel them instead of meeting them on the "battle ground" so to say?

thATS the trade mark of a liar. accuse some one instead of showing it to be so. genning up sequences on a computer is chit
Nov 29 2021 03:18am
Quote (TiStuff @ Nov 29 2021 01:12am)
how come places like youtube (leftie world) just cancel them instead of meeting them on the "battle ground" so to say?

thATS the trade mark of a liar. accuse some one instead of showing it to be so. genning up sequences on a computer is chit

No it's not letting obvious disinformation propagate on their platform. You don't have a constitutional right to post garbage on YouTube. They can ban you for whatever they want, that's the TOS you agreed to when you signed up. I bet d2jsp has something similar.

Aligning sequences on a computer isn't shit. Unless you think all consumer sequencing is fabricated. It isn't making it up. If you took the Bible and smashed it up into every possible 50 letter fragments and then measured each fragment thousands of times, a computer could reconstruct the entirety of the Bible with ease. Would you say the computer invented the Bible out of thin air? Or course not

This post was edited by Sioux on Nov 29 2021 03:18am
Nov 29 2021 03:35am
Quote (Sioux @ Nov 29 2021 01:18am)
No it's not letting obvious disinformation propagate on their platform. You don't have a constitutional right to post garbage on YouTube. They can ban you for whatever they want, that's the TOS you agreed to when you signed up. I bet d2jsp has something similar.

Aligning sequences on a computer isn't shit. Unless you think all consumer sequencing is fabricated. It isn't making it up. If you took the Bible and smashed it up into every possible 50 letter fragments and then measured each fragment thousands of times, a computer could reconstruct the entirety of the Bible with ease. Would you say the computer invented the Bible out of thin air? Or course not

its the fascist way, your asserting "false" instead of proving "false"

it is chit, it only proves it could be it doesnt prove, is.

"You don't have a constitutional right to post garbage on YouTube. They can ban you for whatever they want, that's the TOS you agreed to when you signed up. I bet d2jsp has something similar."
(none of that proves anything "trur or false". its gibberish)

" into every possible 50 letter fragments"
(your just admitting to using fragments. which isnt a virus its hocus pocus, its chit. they put all kinds of thing together depending on the program and pick what looks/sounds good its also chit science. but covid scam is a good money maker for sell outs. any good nurse dance vids out?

Nov 29 2021 03:37am
Quote (TiStuff @ Nov 29 2021 01:35am)
its the fascist way, your asserting "false" instead of proving "false"

it is chit, it only proves it could be it doesnt prove, is.

"You don't have a constitutional right to post garbage on YouTube. They can ban you for whatever they want, that's the TOS you agreed to when you signed up. I bet d2jsp has something similar."
(none of that proves anything "trur or false". its gibberish)

" into every possible 50 letter fragments"
(your just admitting to using fragments. which isnt a virus its hocus pocus, its chit. they put all kinds of thing together depending on the program and pick what looks/sounds good its also chit science. but covid scam is a good money maker for sell outs. any good nurse dance vids out?

Aren't you asserting the entire field of genetic sequencing is false without proof right now?

Just because you don't understand the method doesn't mean it's made up or "chit". Just admit you're confused and it's making your one brain wrinkle hurt and move on. I promise you it's a legitimate and we'll validated technique.

This post was edited by Sioux on Nov 29 2021 03:38am
Nov 29 2021 03:43am
Quote (Sioux @ Nov 29 2021 01:37am)
Aren't you asserting the entire field of genetic sequencing is false without proof right now?

no? it already admits its computer generated from a program

you should check out my "no mask" thread.
https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=84140232&f=27
easily prove there is something wrong in covidiot world. I recommend starting with most recent posts.
something wrong with a person if they still cant figure out the BS about the masks

Nov 29 2021 03:46am
Quote (TiStuff @ Nov 29 2021 01:43am)
no? it already admits its computer generated from a program

you should check out my "no mask" thread.
https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=84140232&f=27
easily prove there is something wrong in covidiot world. I recommend starting with most recent posts.
something wrong with a person if they still cant figure out the BS about the masks

The words on your computer screen are being generated by a computer sitting next to you. Are they made up? You haven't done anything to show that the sequencing data is made up. I can take the published genome. Make a pair of PCR primers and make my own covid test tomorrow that will work because the initial sequence is accurate.

Edit: they've also isolated and taken pictures of covid already. Hard to do if it doesn't exist

This post was edited by Sioux on Nov 29 2021 04:04am
Nov 29 2021 04:13am
Quote (Sioux @ Nov 29 2021 01:46am)
The words on your computer screen are being generated by a computer sitting next to you. Are they made up? You haven't done anything to show that the sequencing data is made up. I can take the published genome. Make a pair of PCR primers and make my own covid test tomorrow that will work because the initial sequence is accurate.

Edit: they've also isolated and taken pictures of covid already. Hard to do if it doesn't exist

they are put in order by the person at the keyboard its not a mystery.

you need to be getting over there and another vid from canada saying the same thing. you know the people enforing covidiot world admitting they cant prove covid u need to be getting over there.
Gemma O’Doherty: Traitorous Irish Government admits Covid-19 does not exist
https://www.bitchute.com/video/HvXakDVcg2YM/

assertion fallacy. just something you believe
----------------------------------------------------
some where in this thread was a link to the first "covid sequencing" it was from china and the western world took it and based everything at face value. bet the chinese still hee hawing over that one.
what makes the most sense though is covid it really just a tool. reference the klaus schwab book covid 19 2020 and the great reset. it came out in july (middle of summer)2020. the exact time governments started mandating idiot masks and other such covidiot stuff.

google "klaus schwab beach" use imagies, lol that dude is the master mind of covidiot world.
i cant do a link or jsp will say no no to much like nudity.

why believe anything from covidiot world. i been running the number from the start. while medical people follow orders and do hokey dance vids.

This post was edited by TiStuff on Nov 29 2021 04:35am
Gold: 35,785.13
Warn: 30%
Nov 29 2021 07:48am
Quote (Sioux @ Nov 28 2021 09:42pm)
I hate that I'm wasting my time correcting this for you, but that sentence your video is quoting is both true and is purposefully misconstrued by your bichute video. When the Covid19 outbreak began, the genome was sequenced from isolated virus and published. The CDC test was tested on in vitro generated RNA due to the limited availability of viral COVID-19 in the US when the tests were being rolled out.

They had isolated DNA when they originally sequenced the virus. There's no reason you need to validate your diagnostic test on live viruses if you're looking for a string of RNA that matches the Covid19 genome. You can just use a representative bit of DNA to test your assays limit of detection. It really isn't a big deal nor is it nefarious. If you have any legitimate questions about diagnostic assay development or validation, feel free to ask. I worked on them for other diseases for years.

Edit: Here's the paper where they originally isolated and sequenced the Covid19 genome. https://www.nature.com/articles/s41586-020-2008-3

The CDC and any other gov organization are completely coerced or corrupted.
They are no longer to be trusted.
In short, you are being lied to...on purpose.
Do some digging, it falls apart as soon as you do.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1343536373879Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll