d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > How To Get To Heaven When You Die
Prev1343344345346347487Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 20%
Jan 15 2023 11:51pm
Quote (TiStuff @ Jan 15 2023 09:43pm)
did you read the article?

how about this scripture?
Ephesians 6:12
King James Version
12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
(do you think its about actual physical struggle?)

Bro you are looking at a completely different page and book. Seek help from jesus or he might wrestle with you and apply some elbow greese
Jan 15 2023 11:56pm
Quote (TiStuff @ Jan 15 2023 09:43pm)
did you read the article?

how about this scripture?
Ephesians 6:12
King James Version
12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
(do you think its about actual physical struggle?)

Bro you are looking at a completely different page and book. Seek help from jesus or he might wrestle with you and apply some elbow greese
Quote (CPK001 @ Jan 16 2023 12:52am)
Going by that logic why should anyone trust what you post? I mean you're a human and you wrote that stuff. Why does that rule not apply to you?

See how you pass off any evidence presented to you? You asked if I have studied The Bible, the work and research I have put in and have saved for future reference speaks for itself.

You ignore all evidence presented to you because you do not want to be challenged with how you live your life. You do not want to hear that you are heading towards a path of destruction, a path that will lead to eternal separation from God. You do not want to hear that you are a terrible person and do not meet the perfect standard that only Jesus ever did.

You do not want to hear that you need to give up all your idols and worship the one true God and let Jesus to the LORD over your life.

It shows whenever you come up with some lame excuse saying "That's not evidence, those are just random links." Each link and link within those links took me hours to do. I highly doubt you ever did any research of the kind, because you are afraid of being challenged.

So what's 2+2 again?
Gold: 0.00
Jan 16 2023 12:18am
Quote (addone @ Jan 15 2023 09:51pm)

it should be obvious that i was using it as an example........
Jan 16 2023 12:21am
Quote (TiStuff @ Jan 16 2023 07:18pm)
it should be obvious that i was using it as an example........

What was the origal question that I asked or you off to find another irrelevant quote from the bible that has nothing to do with the one I presented?

This post was edited by addone on Jan 16 2023 12:21am
Jan 16 2023 12:49am
Quote (addone @ Jan 15 2023 10:21pm)
What was the origal question that I asked or you off to find another irrelevant quote from the bible that has nothing to do with the one I presented?

it was a contradiction argument
John 1:18 KJV: vs Genesis 32:30
and originally it wasnt your argument, you need your memory refreshed? it was from jahithbear quote #3408
your showing a lack of reason, why should i consider anything you say?
Jan 16 2023 02:20am
Quote (addone @ Jan 16 2023 03:56pm)

So what's 2+2 again?

Like TiStuff said, the contradiction argument didn't even originate from you. If those 2 verses were stumbling blocks then why didn't you post them a lot sooner? Wouldn't those 2 verses be posted a lot more as an argument if they were a direct contradiction? Why isn't that your go to argument? I'll tell you why, you are simply wrong in your assumptions.

You saw the original post and your mind was made up then and there. It would be a hopeless cause to explain it to you.
Jan 16 2023 04:11am
Quote (CPK001 @ Jan 16 2023 09:20pm)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCtRPtjGGXI

Like TiStuff said, the contradiction argument didn't even originate from you. If those 2 verses were stumbling blocks then why didn't you post them a lot sooner? Wouldn't those 2 verses be posted a lot more as an argument if they were a direct contradiction? Why isn't that your go to argument? I'll tell you why, you are simply wrong in your assumptions.

You saw the original post and your mind was made up then and there. It would be a hopeless cause to explain it to you.

I can see alot of words but no answer. Let's try again what's 2 + 2? I'll give you a hint. It's only one number you have to type.

This post was edited by addone on Jan 16 2023 04:11am
Jan 16 2023 05:49am
Quote (addone @ Jan 16 2023 08:11pm)
I can see alot of words but no answer. Let's try again what's 2 + 2? I'll give you a hint. It's only one number you have to type.

Jan 16 2023 12:23pm
Quote (CPK001 @ Jan 17 2023 12:49am)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCtRPtjGGXI

Incorrect but thanks for playing. If you cannot answer basic questions directly then how can we have a conversation? You are rambling with walls of text trying to lead me into a pit of confusion that is your mind.
If you don't know the answer then shut your clap. Mkay
Jan 16 2023 02:09pm
Quote (addone @ Jan 16 2023 10:23am)
Incorrect but thanks for playing. If you cannot answer basic questions directly then how can we have a conversation? You are rambling with walls of text trying to lead me into a pit of confusion that is your mind.
If you don't know the answer then shut your clap. Mkay

unbelievers most often rely on arguments dug out of ancient obscure text of the old testament. even saucy understands translations can be a problem coming from such ancient text and culture. a christian becomes a christian because of the new testament and the things that it says and the experience 0ne has following the teaching of Jesus. Its a pretty tall order to expect someone to drop all that because some person demands "face to face" be taken literally.

let me give you an example that might help you understand better. in my understanding of scripture I was delivered from alcoholism. do you really believe its reasonable that I should some how defer to your understanding of scripture?
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1343344345346347487Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll