d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Official Political Picture Thread, Continued
Prev13334353637702Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 35,785.13
Warn: 30%
Feb 26 2022 05:39am
Honestly, China wasn't wrong when they said multiculturalism is a problem in the US.
There isn't a single example in human history when racial diversity helped create a better society.
Multiculturalism with people that were too different and wouldn't integrate is what tore down the Roman Empire.
If Rome couldn't survive multiculturalism, America stands absolutely no chance.
If diversity was a strength we would have adopted it as a survival mechanism and it wouldn't need to be forced.
Gold: 751.50
Feb 26 2022 05:48am
Quote (sirthom @ Feb 26 2022 12:39pm)
Honestly, China wasn't wrong when they said multiculturalism is a problem in the US.
There isn't a single example in human history when racial diversity helped create a better society.
Multiculturalism with people that were too different and wouldn't integrate is what tore down the Roman Empire.
If diversity was a strength we would have adopted it as a survival mechanism and it wouldn't need to be forced.

diversity and multiculturalism are against human nature and only dumbass lefties believe that a few hundred thousand years of biological programming will just go away

we are still cavemen and only homogenous societies are working

america was a great experiment and it worked as long as the european migrants united, but not anymore

Gold: 285.00
Feb 26 2022 06:39am
Quote (JohnnyMcCoy @ Feb 26 2022 06:48am)
diversity and multiculturalism are against human nature and only dumbass lefties believe that a few hundred thousand years of biological programming will just go away

we are still cavemen and only homogenous societies are working

america was a great experiment and it worked as long as the european migrants united, but not anymore

What do you mean not anymore? You kids are SOOOO fucking dramatic nowadays. Our society is not working anymore? Largest economy on earth, most powerful military in the world, most empowered citizens anywhere, largest middle class in history with a ton of political rights and clout. Our poor are well taken care of in most instances; we have robust welfare and social security options.

Are you saying this because gays can get married and dudes can wear dresses without fashion police being actual police? If so that is just really fucking stupid.

I would like to hear the reason our society, which has gotten stronger, richer, and freer over the years, is failed. I'm all ears. You sound like that cuck tuck, who of course he is mad at things, just look at him, he has incel written on his forehead. I'm sure he dries up women more than Joe Rogan lol of course he is miserable. Ben Shapiro? Same, sad little fake intellectual.

You seem to be listening to these chicken little voices a lot.

I would like to hear why our success is wrong and you're right, really.

In fact it works so well here people want to come here. Illiberal places like Russia has to keep their citizens from leaving and their leader is hiding in a bunker so his people do not assassinate him. You go to prison for posting memes there.

Liberal multicultural places are the only places on Earth that are actually nice and people want to be.

The irony is that you are only allowed to say society is bad, over, etc, if you are in a liberal society. In a place you would like to be you would not be able to say what you did without punishment. You wish to utilize civil rights complaining about civil rights lol.

If you were in an illiberal you wouldn't even know your own history. It would be managed like the anti-CRT people want it to be. The people who have oppressed others in the past want to keep that oppression a secret. Their shame is correct.

Quote (sirthom @ Feb 26 2022 06:39am)

You don't know history apparently.
Monetary crises lead to the downfall of Rome. They were fine with barbarian emperors there were plenty.
Rome has a transgender teenager for emperor at one point, their history was incredible and they were one of the most successful multicultural empires ever, so much so we still talk about them. You think Rome was a failure?

Jesus christ. They conquered the world and ruled it for a thousand years. All civilization must be a failure to you.

This post was edited by Skinned on Feb 26 2022 06:52am
Gold: 17,384.69
Feb 26 2022 07:09am
Quote (EndlessSky @ 26 Feb 2022 02:03)
It looks like Putin is trying to triple their number of viable world seaports.

Romanian coasts are the best beatchs
Gold: 751.50
Feb 26 2022 07:25am
Quote (Skinned @ Feb 26 2022 01:39pm)
What do you mean not anymore? You kids are SOOOO fucking dramatic nowadays. Our society is not working anymore? Largest economy on earth, most powerful military in the world, most empowered citizens anywhere, largest middle class in history with a ton of political rights and clout. Our poor are well taken care of in most instances; we have robust welfare and social security options.

Are you saying this because gays can get married and dudes can wear dresses without fashion police being actual police? If so that is just really fucking stupid.

I would like to hear the reason our society, which has gotten stronger, richer, and freer over the years, is failed. I'm all ears. You sound like that cuck tuck, who of course he is mad at things, just look at him, he has incel written on his forehead. I'm sure he dries up women more than Joe Rogan lol of course he is miserable. Ben Shapiro? Same, sad little fake intellectual.

In fact it works so well here people want to come here. Illiberal places like Russia has to keep their citizens from leaving and their leader is hiding in a bunker so his people do not assassinate him. You go to prison for posting memes there.

Liberal multicultural places are the only places on Earth that are actually nice and people want to be.

The irony is that you are only allowed to say society is bad, over, etc, if you are in a liberal society. In a place you would like to be you would not be able to say what you did without punishment. You wish to utilize civil rights complaining about civil rights lol.

If you were in an illiberal you wouldn't even know your own history. It would be managed like the anti-CRT people want it to be. The people who have oppressed others in the past want to keep that oppression a secret. Their shame is correct.

more passive aggressiveness please?

your arrogance is part of the problem, you take things for granted when they are not

your economy is only the largest, because said military ensures by force that the dollar remains the worlds reserve currency

your middle class talk is a fucking relic from decades ago, the middle class is getting obliterated as i write this post

the states are heading down the south africa route with an upper class living in gated communities, the rest fights for the scraps, just look at los angeles if you wonder how that looks

do yourself a favor and dont talk about robust welfare before it gets absolutely ridiculous here

dont get me wrong, i am not the biggest welfare fan, but americans should not talk about good welfare or healthcare

a society being free and a society being functional are two completely different things, being free to a degree that literally all social norms are rejected and every degeneracy tolerated will be your downfall

you can have a functioning society in a dictatorship like china, being able to make this post without getting arrested is nice, but problems are not better or worse just because you are allowed to talk about them

people dont want to be in multicultural, liberal places by default

first comes a homogenous society that builds wealth, infrastructure etc and then other people notice and want to move

the states did NOT start as a multicultural, liberal (liberal 2022 definition) society

the clock is ticking, whether you like or not, we are not in the golden 60s anymore buddy

Gold: 8,933.00
Feb 26 2022 08:56am
Quote (Santara @ Feb 26 2022 05:17am)

Gold: 100,701.50
Feb 26 2022 09:27am
Quote (Skinned @ Feb 26 2022 01:39pm)

You don't know history apparently.
Monetary crises lead to the downfall of Rome. They were fine with barbarian emperors there were plenty.
Rome has a transgender teenager for emperor at one point, their history was incredible and they were one of the most successful multicultural empires ever, so much so we still talk about them. You think Rome was a failure?

Jesus christ. They conquered the world and ruled it for a thousand years. All civilization must be a failure to you.

We ain't doing so well anymore bud

- National debt 133% of GDP, debt ceiling after debt ceiling obliterated
- Divide between ultra rich and dirt poor has become unreal
- Race riots due to rampant far left wokeism
- Our statues, history and culture all need to be broken down and replaced by purple haired obese woke idiots --> this is deemed "good" and scores you major points somehow

Give it a decade or two and we're truly fucked. China and Russia will be ruling the world. We will be struggling to keep up and France will have surrendered long ago. Sorry sauceman6000 ;)
Gold: 689.78
Feb 26 2022 09:36am
Quote (sirthom @ Feb 26 2022 06:39am)

America was built on multiculturalism. More people spoke German as a first language at one point than English throughout the entire Northeast. Spanish is still a massively wide-spoken language. Slaves built the infrastructure around the country. Chinese built the railroads. What is American culture to you? It's very strange to me that I can read this thread as a Canadian and see Americans with less knowledge about their cultural history. Do they not teach you these things in school? I feel like I learned more about American history in school than a lot of you. How can an imperialist founded and continuing nation say there's no room for multiculturalism?

Gold: 69.69
Warn: 40%
Feb 26 2022 02:29pm
Quote (sirthom @ Feb 27 2022 12:39am)

Exactly right most laws are straight up forced cuckery anyway. A part of me just wants to have all the wars at once and just let the strong survive. Then after all is said and done it would morph into nature's perfect society
Gold: 35,785.13
Warn: 30%
Feb 26 2022 02:41pm
Quote (addone @ Feb 26 2022 02:29pm)
Exactly right most laws are straight up forced cuckery anyway. A part of me just wants to have all the wars at once and just let the strong survive. Then after all is said and done it would morph into nature's perfect society

There is a parasite feeding on the host (us).
Remove the parasite and watch how most things will be instantly fixed.
If we don't, the parasite will kill the host.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev13334353637702Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll