d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Is Covid Fake?
Prev1333435363779Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2.77
Oct 24 2021 08:45pm
Quote (TiStuff @ Oct 24 2021 09:35pm)
some say its just the flu renamed and they have a good argument

you mean a dumb one?
Gold: 0.69
Oct 24 2021 08:51pm
Quote (iWorshiptheBlahaj @ Oct 24 2021 07:45pm)
you mean a dumb one?

right on, translate that into a reasoned argument and lets see it
Nov 12 2021 04:51pm
the "vaccine" is based on the genetic code the chinesse gave them (vaccine makers)(the honer system from the chinesse) ............wow what a cluster fuk

16 min vid

CHINA DIDN'T ISOLATE THE VIRUS, HOW DO YOU HAVE A TEST AND A VACCINE IF THERE IS NO VIRUS?
https://www.bitchute.com/video/h0JNsVGmcdVK/
Gold: 80,771.69
Nov 13 2021 05:57pm
Quote (iWorshiptheBlahaj @ Oct 24 2021 06:45pm)
you mean a dumb one?

Quote (TiStuff @ Oct 24 2021 06:51pm)
right on, translate that into a reasoned argument and lets see it

Quote (TiStuff @ Nov 12 2021 02:51pm)
the "vaccine" is based on the genetic code the chinesse gave them (vaccine makers)(the honer system from the chinesse) ............wow what a cluster fuk

16 min vid

CHINA DIDN'T ISOLATE THE VIRUS, HOW DO YOU HAVE A TEST AND A VACCINE IF THERE IS NO VIRUS?
https://www.bitchute.com/video/h0JNsVGmcdVK/

chitinase

"Di-Flu-Can"
"fluconazole"
Virosa

This post was edited by lodd222 on Nov 13 2021 06:27pm
Nov 28 2021 05:54pm
It's Going Exactly As Planned...
https://www.bitchute.com/video/vwGKaXvibHfm/

@2:15-2:50 about the virus not being isolated............
Gold: 550.00
Nov 28 2021 09:42pm
Quote (TiStuff @ Nov 28 2021 03:54pm)
It's Going Exactly As Planned...
https://www.bitchute.com/video/vwGKaXvibHfm/

@2:15-2:50 about the virus not being isolated............

I hate that I'm wasting my time correcting this for you, but that sentence your video is quoting is both true and is purposefully misconstrued by your bichute video. When the Covid19 outbreak began, the genome was sequenced from isolated virus and published. The CDC test was tested on in vitro generated RNA due to the limited availability of viral COVID-19 in the US when the tests were being rolled out.

They had isolated DNA when they originally sequenced the virus. There's no reason you need to validate your diagnostic test on live viruses if you're looking for a string of RNA that matches the Covid19 genome. You can just use a representative bit of DNA to test your assays limit of detection. It really isn't a big deal nor is it nefarious. If you have any legitimate questions about diagnostic assay development or validation, feel free to ask. I worked on them for other diseases for years.

Edit: Here's the paper where they originally isolated and sequenced the Covid19 genome. https://www.nature.com/articles/s41586-020-2008-3

This post was edited by Sioux on Nov 28 2021 09:48pm
Nov 29 2021 02:10am
Quote (Sioux @ Nov 28 2021 07:42pm)
I hate that I'm wasting my time correcting this for you, but that sentence your video is quoting is both true and is purposefully misconstrued by your bichute video. When the Covid19 outbreak began, the genome was sequenced from isolated virus and published. The CDC test was tested on in vitro generated RNA due to the limited availability of viral COVID-19 in the US when the tests were being rolled out.

They had isolated DNA when they originally sequenced the virus. There's no reason you need to validate your diagnostic test on live viruses if you're looking for a string of RNA that matches the Covid19 genome. You can just use a representative bit of DNA to test your assays limit of detection. It really isn't a big deal nor is it nefarious. If you have any legitimate questions about diagnostic assay development or validation, feel free to ask. I worked on them for other diseases for years.

Edit: Here's the paper where they originally isolated and sequenced the Covid19 genome. https://www.nature.com/articles/s41586-020-2008-3

you need to be getting over there with this article.......
Gemma O’Doherty: Traitorous Irish Government admits Covid-19 does not exist
https://www.bitchute.com/video/HvXakDVcg2YM/

i would have to go back through the paper to find more specific. looks like a computer program is used to gen up a virus from genetic fragments. which is bull chit. and no irl bat connection in the article.

i also notice they dont have anything to do with "Koch's postulates" which is the gold standard.

This post was edited by TiStuff on Nov 29 2021 02:26am
Nov 29 2021 02:47am
Quote (TiStuff @ Nov 29 2021 12:10am)
you need to be getting over there with this article.......
Gemma O’Doherty: Traitorous Irish Government admits Covid-19 does not exist
https://www.bitchute.com/video/HvXakDVcg2YM/

i would have to go back through the paper to find more specific. looks like a computer program is used to gen up a virus from genetic fragments. which is bull chit. and no irl bat connection in the article.

i also notice they dont have anything to do with "Koch's postulates" which is the gold standard.

They used a computer program to deconvoluted next-gen sequencing data which is the gold standard method for assembling a genome. This is what 23andme does thousands of times a day.

Next-gen sequencing will break a string of DNA down into bite sized overlapping chunks. These pieces can then be analyzed for identity, and realigned. Like if you took the sentence "The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog" and broke it up four ways into

"The quick brown fox jumped" "fox jumped over" "over the lazy" and "the lazy dog" you would be able to reassemble the original sentence based on those fragments fairly simply.

Again, it isn't nefarious it's just confusing if you've never encountered it.

Edit: kochs postulate is from a pre-genetic sequencing era. It's out of date now that we can identify infectious diseases based on sequencing. It's also never been bid for viruses which can't be cultured in a pure culture as they don't independently replicate.

This post was edited by Sioux on Nov 29 2021 02:51am
Nov 29 2021 02:51am
Quote (Sioux @ Nov 29 2021 12:47am)
They used a computer program to deconvoluted next-gen sequencing data which is the gold standard method for assembling a genome. This is what 23andme does thousands of times a day.

Next-gen sequencing will break a string of DNA down into bite sized overlapping chunks. These pieces can then be analyzed for identity, and realigned. Like if you took the sentence "The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog" and broke it up four ways into

"The quick brown fox jumped" "fox jumped over" "over the lazy" and "the lazy dog" you would be able to reassemble the original sentence based on those fragments fairly simply.

Again, it isn't nefarious it's just confusing if you've never encountered it.

break it up and make anything. who going to say it isnt broke up even more that your asserted idea????

my links show various government institutions admit they dont have it isolated you need to be getting over there.
Nov 29 2021 02:52am
Quote (TiStuff @ Nov 29 2021 12:51am)
break it up and make anything. who going to say it isnt broke up even more that your asserted idea????

my links show various government institutions admit they dont have it isolated you need to be getting over there.

In one instance for one purpose early in the pandemic. I can literally go to work tomorrow and walk to the lab next door and see their covid19 cultures.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1333435363779Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll