d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Trump 2020 > Trump Vs. Pack O' Dems
Prev1338339340341342983Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 11,407.33
Apr 23 2020 04:29pm
Quote (theCrossbones @ Apr 23 2020 06:19pm)
So if a certain behavior or stereo type is generated. Is it fair to put actions and stereotypes together..
IE-We can even stick with the racist movement.
Do you know about Red Suspenders? Skinheads?
Or shaved heads even?
those were identifying marks used by people within those groups to identify each other correct?

There are more than a few problems with this false equivalency.

1. Fred Perry shirts have a very long history of use by people and groups who are not white supremacists, including explicit reasons given by PB themselves.
2. PB have many nonwhite members and do not advocate white supremacy.
3. Some white supremacists/nazis might be skinheads, but that doesn't mean everyone who shaves their head for the rest of human history is a nazi.

Let me add.. Just for clarification your PROOF that the Proud Boys weren't racist was posting a video by the founder of the movement itself.

Explicit denial of white supremacy and a detailed analysis of the history of fred perry shirts made by the founder of the Proud Boys is somehow disqualifying in your opinion, rather than a pertinent rebuttal.

Interesting
Gold: 14,569.69
Apr 23 2020 04:33pm
Quote (cambovenzi @ Apr 23 2020 03:29pm)
There are more than a few problems with this false equivalency.

1. Fred Perry shirts have a very long history of use by people and groups who are not white supremacists, including explicit reasons given by PB themselves.
2. PB have many nonwhite members and do not advocate white supremacy.
3. Some white supremacists/nazis might be skinheads, but that doesn't mean everyone who shaves their head for the rest of human history is a nazi.

Explicit denial of white supremacy and a detailed analysis of the history of fred perry shirts made by the founder of the Proud Boys is somehow disqualifying in your opinion, rather than a pertinent rebuttal.

Interesting

You are deflecting again..
1 post.. and you cannot stay the course.
Its not false equivalency I haven't even gotten to that part... I also SPECIFICALLY posted that not ALL people who wear FP shirt etc. were racist.. blah blah blah.
and OF COURSE the guy talking about himself is going to openly deny being racist.. You think he wants that rap? LOL give me a break. And its not a complete history, its a convenient one that fits a narrative that directly benefits himself.
this is your argument? Like I said.. its a complete waste of time..
bye troll.
Gold: 2,617.52
Apr 23 2020 04:34pm
Quote (theCrossbones @ Apr 23 2020 06:19pm)
So if a certain behavior or stereo type is generated. Is it fair to put actions and stereotypes together..
IE-We can even stick with the racist movement.
Do you know about Red Suspenders? Skinheads?
Or shaved heads even?
those were identifying marks used by people within those groups to identify each other correct?

Let me add.. Just for clarification your PROOF that the Proud Boys weren't racist was posting a video by the founder of the movement itself.

30% of proud boys are black. You have to have serious down syndrome to believe all of the VOX headlines about proud boys being racist.
Apr 23 2020 04:37pm
Quote (EndlessSky @ Apr 23 2020 03:34pm)
30% of proud boys are black. You have to have serious down syndrome to believe all of the VOX headlines about proud boys being racist.

Hey stick to bombing china as a good idea..
Apr 23 2020 04:41pm
Quote (theCrossbones @ Apr 23 2020 06:33pm)
You are deflecting again..
1 post.. and you cannot stay the course.
Its not false equivalency I haven't even gotten to that part... I also SPECIFICALLY posted that not ALL people who wear FP shirt etc. were racist.. blah blah blah.
and OF COURSE the guy talking about himself is going to openly deny being racist.. You think he wants that rap? LOL give me a break. And its not a complete history, its a convenient one that fits a narrative that directly benefits himself.
this is your argument? Like I said.. its a complete waste of time..
bye troll.

I'm not deflecting.
I'm explicitly attacking your line of argument and making valid points that destroy your position.

Explicit denial is not proof of guilt.
A video of someone defending himself is not disqualifying.
You have no evidence to back up your smears.

Claiming this is "deflection", therefore a waste of time, and running away instead of providing evidence for your claims and defending your arguments just tells us you have no intellectual integrity.
Apr 23 2020 04:44pm
Quote (cambovenzi @ Apr 23 2020 03:41pm)
I'm not deflecting.
I'm explicitly attacking your line of argument and making valid points that destroy your position.

Explicit denial is not proof of guilt.
A video of someone defending himself is not disqualifying.
You have no evidence to back up your smears.

Claiming this is "deflection", therefore a waste of time, and running away instead of providing evidence for your claims and defending your arguments just tells us you have no intellectual integrity.

So if I had HRC defend her position on the Emails and denied it via a YouTube statement, that would be considered proof in your mind?
like wtf.. LOL
I've already posted a ton of stuff, that you just deny.. are you a member? too much trolling for me.. Sorry
Apr 23 2020 04:55pm
Quote (theCrossbones @ Apr 23 2020 06:44pm)
So if I had HRC defend her position on the Emails and denied it via a YouTube statement, that would be considered proof in your mind?
like wtf.. LOL
I've already posted a ton of stuff, that you just deny.. are you a member? too much trolling for me.. Sorry

No, I am not claiming just any defense of oneself is necessarily proof.
Nor am i asking you to blindly believe what he said.

However, I would not dismiss someone on the basis of defending themselves or dismiss someone who is citing people with first hand knowledge defending themselves.
If they provided accurate information inside that defense, including personal motivations for behavior, that is worth considering.

In the case of HRC there is plenty of proof of actions.
In your case there are baseless low IQ smears and no evidence, yet you want to dismiss people for providing extremely relevant information and explicit denial of beliefs you are trying to force onto them.
Gold: 2,617.52
Apr 23 2020 04:57pm
Quote (theCrossbones @ Apr 23 2020 06:37pm)
Hey stick to bombing china as a good idea..

Dodge cuz bad
Apr 23 2020 05:04pm
After his glorious explanation of such a 'very simple concept', is anyone now convinced wearing polo shirts is sufficient proof of white supremacy?
Gold: 285.00
Apr 23 2020 05:04pm
Now that unemployment is so high we should build national infrastructure. Give Trump his wall; put a million people to work on it.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1338339340341342983Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll