d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Trump 2016 > Trump Vs Clinton
Prev13353363373383393169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 2,617.52
May 17 2016 06:10am
Quote (Skinned @ May 17 2016 07:43am)
What a buffoon. The sideshow attraction has become the main show at the GOP.

Obama has justly had this coming for years with his inexperience, immaturity, and hypocrisy.
Gold: 34,747.70
May 17 2016 06:26am
B... But Trump is a racist!

Gold: 285.00
May 17 2016 06:33am
Quote (EndlessSky @ May 17 2016 07:10am)
Obama has justly had this coming for years with his inexperience, immaturity, and hypocrisy.

You're just a partisan hack parroting things you hear. Which of his policy positions or actions suggest what you say?

His handling of the economy has been a huge improvement since his predecessor, his handling of foreign affairs has given the US global respect again...people are talking to us and looking to us, and our foreign interventions have had broad international support as opposed to the "unilateral" actions of his predecessor.

If there is any criticism it would be that he hasn't stood up enough for blacks in America during his time as First Black President. He had ample opportunity with TM, Tamir Rice, that poor kid murdered by the police with the toy gun in Beavercreek when a white kid never would have been gunned down like that...the exposure of Ferguson as an apartheid state where whites and blacks were geographically and economically separated with whites policing the blacks and the blacks doing services for the whites....he had ample opportunities to advocate for further civil advancement of blacks in America and didn't...out of fear of alienating White America, which sees anything that questions white supremacy as an existential threat.

Tell me, how has he showed immaturity, inexperience, and hypocrisy? If it is anybody showing these things it is his treasonous opposition in Congress that literally couldn't do their jobs well enough to operate uninterrupted.

What specific complaints? There is QE3 (trickle-down economics), honoring international treaties that pissed off isolationists in Libya, he killed a few people who were Americans that left and swore allegiance to our enemies in Yemen, kept using American resources to find and kill OBL after his predecessor stopped (after OBL successfully attacked us on his watch....)....

Since Obama has been sworn in our enemies have been dying or fleeing, all the nebulous forces we have been fighting have coalesced into one attack-able enemy (ISIS) which only exists through intervention of the Russian and Saudi states in the region, we have our formal armies out of Iraq and Afghanistan, the longest running US wars in history, we have had several consecutive years of economic growth instead of the recession he he was left to deal with, civil rights have exploded.....more rights for more people and nobody lost because nobody has to lose to admit gay people should be able to live with dignity and the state shouldn't be the arbitrator of love.

Lets here some complaints....I know you're going to parrot some Glen Beck shit. You're young and impressionable, so I forgive you. But I'm gonna verbal you when it comes. I will be real, I totally expect some subliminally racist stuff like "he was mean to the police about all the people they've killed" or "he believes black lives matter and wore a hoody when TM was murdered for being in the wrong neighborhood even though he lived there".

But if it is real policy dispute and not just feelz, posit your argument.

This post was edited by Skinned on May 17 2016 06:34am
Gold: 34,747.70
May 17 2016 06:48am
Quote (Skinned @ May 17 2016 01:33pm)
You're just a partisan hack parroting things you hear. Which of his policy positions or actions suggest what you say?

His handling of the economy has been a huge improvement since his predecessor, his handling of foreign affairs has given the US global respect again...people are talking to us and looking to us, and our foreign interventions have had broad international support as opposed to the "unilateral" actions of his predecessor.

If there is any criticism it would be that he hasn't stood up enough for blacks in America during his time as First Black President. He had ample opportunity with TM, Tamir Rice, that poor kid murdered by the police with the toy gun in Beavercreek when a white kid never would have been gunned down like that...the exposure of Ferguson as an apartheid state where whites and blacks were geographically and economically separated with whites policing the blacks and the blacks doing services for the whites....he had ample opportunities to advocate for further civil advancement of blacks in America and didn't...out of fear of alienating White America, which sees anything that questions white supremacy as an existential threat.

Tell me, how has he showed immaturity, inexperience, and hypocrisy? If it is anybody showing these things it is his treasonous opposition in Congress that literally couldn't do their jobs well enough to operate uninterrupted.

What specific complaints? There is QE3 (trickle-down economics), honoring international treaties that pissed off isolationists in Libya, he killed a few people who were Americans that left and swore allegiance to our enemies in Yemen, kept using American resources to find and kill OBL after his predecessor stopped (after OBL successfully attacked us on his watch....)....

Since Obama has been sworn in our enemies have been dying or fleeing, all the nebulous forces we have been fighting have coalesced into one attack-able enemy (ISIS) which only exists through intervention of the Russian and Saudi states in the region, we have our formal armies out of Iraq and Afghanistan, the longest running US wars in history, we have had several consecutive years of economic growth instead of the recession he he was left to deal with, civil rights have exploded.....more rights for more people and nobody lost because nobody has to lose to admit gay people should be able to live with dignity and the state shouldn't be the arbitrator of love.

Lets here some complaints....I know you're going to parrot some Glen Beck shit. You're young and impressionable, so I forgive you. But I'm gonna verbal you when it comes. I will be real, I totally expect some subliminally racist stuff like "he was mean to the police about all the people they've killed" or "he believes black lives matter and wore a hoody when TM was murdered for being in the wrong neighborhood even though he lived there".

tl;dr

all I have to say is:

May 17 2016 06:53am
Quote (Skinned @ May 17 2016 08:33am)

Your interpretations are wrong and and your attempts at ad hominem dont work on someone intelligent like me.

He knows nothing about economics. He printed money and paid off people to prolong a contraction. Meanwhile hes growing a student loan and healthcare bubble under the phony guise of equality.

Blacks are worse off than they were before Obama too. Look at the birth out of wedlock rates for blacks, one of the single biggest factors in a child's failure to succeed.

He refuses to name the real problems in the political arena, and outside of it even throws petty politics and namecalling into our bedrocks of home and heart like graduation ceremonies.
Gold: 28,296.75
May 17 2016 06:58am
Quote (EndlessSky @ May 17 2016 04:53am)
Your interpretations are wrong and and your attempts at ad hominem dont work on someone intelligent like me.

let's have an IQ test
May 17 2016 06:58am
Quote (Beowulf @ May 17 2016 08:58am)
let's have an IQ test

130 here.
Gold: 25.00
May 17 2016 07:13am
Quote (EndlessSky @ May 17 2016 07:58am)
130 here.

He said an IQ not an SAT.
Gold: 3.33
May 17 2016 07:42am
145 here.
Gold: 5,016.77
May 17 2016 07:48am
Just took a couple IQ tests, scored bout 350.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev13353363373383393169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll