d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Trump 2020 > Trump Vs. Pack O' Dems
Prev1334335336337338983Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 11,407.33
Apr 23 2020 01:11pm
Quote (theCrossbones @ Apr 23 2020 03:00pm)
you clearly didn't spend the time to read all the articles i attached with them
you are obviously trying to be a troll.. You know the shirts don't come with PB logo on them? where does that come from?
sorry if you can't read or figure it out. Its not a GQ article only. Why are all the idiots wearing the same shirt?

could at this point care less what you think.. I know better I have witnessed it myself.
PZ

I did, actually.
I also watched videos debunking the low quality far-left journalists' hit piece years ago.

You blindly believe and repeat smears instead of investigating what the actual facts are and then insult people who point out that you are wrong.

Yes proud boys wear fred perrys and have made custom shirts. I did not deny that.
The proud boys aren't a 'white power' group.

You now say you 'dont care' what I have to say and want to leave because you are wrong and unwilling to question your views and positions.

Looking forward to your refutation of this and the 'proof' that trump rallies and pro-freedom protests are filled with "white power hate crazed lunatics"
Gold: 14,569.69
Apr 23 2020 01:18pm
Quote (cambovenzi @ Apr 23 2020 12:11pm)
I did, actually.
I also watched videos debunking the low quality far-left journalists' hit piece years ago.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s70gTXkV8N8

You blindly believe and repeat smears instead of investigating what the actual facts are and then insult people who point out that you are wrong.

Yes proud boys wear fred perrys and have made custom shirts. I did not deny that.
The proud boys aren't a 'white power' group.

You now say you 'dont care' what I have to say and want to leave because you are wrong and unwilling to question your views and positions.

Looking forward to your refutation of this and the 'proof' that trump rallies and pro-freedom protests are filled with "white power hate crazed lunatics"

Sorry yes they are.. I have met them in my actual real life.. not typing like some idiot on a forum claing to "know" something somebody on tv/etc said to actually be honest i have been in actual fist fights with the idiots.
please stop guessing what you think the truth is. They roam around the punk music scene in WA/OR and are full on white power idiots. Maybe you should leave the house.. Or you think all the white power flags etc are lefty "plants" LMAO
/end

ugh i just wasted my time watching that video.. nobody is claiming that the maker of the shirts is racist. Nobody is saying that EVERY person that wears one is.. The point is they are easy to spot when they spew hate, give attitude attack people ( i have seen it in person multiple times) and their favorite outfit is color matching Fred Perry shirts.. It just a FYI its been that way for 10+ years. Sorry you just getting involved in the discussion was worn by "skins" was worn by "SHARPS" has been used as a statement for people supporting or supporting anti racism by the use of force for a LONG time. Who every that hipster on the video is has clearly never been in a bar when 5-10 of the knuckleheads roll in to force their agenda on him.. he wouldn't be saying any of that if HE had ever left the house.

This post was edited by theCrossbones on Apr 23 2020 01:30pm
Apr 23 2020 01:28pm
Quote (theCrossbones @ Apr 23 2020 03:18pm)
Sorry yes they are.. I have met them in my actual real life.. not typing like some idiot on a forum claing to "know" something somebody on tv/etc said to actually be honest i have been in actual fist fights with the idiots.
please stop guessing what you think the truth is. They roam around the punk music scene in WA/OR and are full on white power idiots. Maybe you should leave the house.. Or you think all the white power flags etc are lefty "plants" LMAO
/end

I'm not 'guessing' anything. I'm extremely familiar with the situation.
Trying to write off what I know by making false assumptions about me is not an argument.

You have provided zero proof proud boys are a white power group.
Your claim is so far backed up by nothing more than poorly written far-left-written hit pieces that have been torn apart.

GQ article! lmao!
Allegedly Getting into a fight with them because you are likely a garbage person/antifa supporter/irrational lunatic who accosted them for being 'white supremacists' is not proof.

Where is your evidence that proud boys carry all these 'white power' flags?
Where is your evidence that trump rallies and freedom protests are filled with white supremacists?
Apr 23 2020 01:32pm
Quote (cambovenzi @ Apr 23 2020 12:28pm)
I'm not 'guessing' anything. I'm extremely familiar with the situation.
Trying to write off what I know by making false assumptions about me is not an argument.

You have provided zero proof proud boys are a white power group.
Your claim is so far backed up by nothing more than poorly written far-left-written hit pieces that have been torn apart.

GQ article! lmao!
Allegedly Getting into a fight with them because you are likely a garbage person/antifa supporter/irrational lunatic who accosted them for being 'white supremacists' is not proof.

Where is your evidence that proud boys carry all these 'white power' flags?
Where is your evidence that trump rallies and freedom protests are filled with white supremacists?

What I'm telling you is have zero desire to try and prove to YOU my life experiences.. as you make shitty judgements about me? Proof?
you have a typical double standard..
there is literally NO point in talking to you..
Cam=My opinion is fact
anyone else=prove it with a source I approve of..
LOL
just to be lazy
here is the easy to find Wiki.. (let me guess its L biased of course) even the FBI
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proud_Boys

This post was edited by theCrossbones on Apr 23 2020 01:34pm
Apr 23 2020 01:38pm
Quote (theCrossbones @ Apr 23 2020 03:32pm)
What I'm telling you is have zero desire to try and prove to YOU my life experiences.. as you make shitty judgements about me? Proof?
Cam=My opinion is fact
LOL

Ah right, 'your truth' overrides actual facts and the need to substantiate and defend your claims.
How convenient and anti-intellectual.

I am more than willing to argue points and have provided proof and logic that have debunked some of your claims.
You are the one unwilling to provide evidence and arguments to support your claims or to consider the idea that you could be wrong.

You are getting upset that someone disagreed with you and dared to not uncritically accept the 'my political opponents are white supremacists because they wear shirts' narrative you are parroting.
Apr 23 2020 01:40pm
Quote (cambovenzi @ Apr 23 2020 12:38pm)
Ah right, 'your truth' overrides actual facts and the need to substantiate and defend your claims.
How convenient and anti-intellectual.

I am more than willing to argue points and have provided proof and logic that have debunked some of your claims.
You are the one unwilling to provide evidence and arguments to support your claims or to consider the idea that you could be wrong.

You are getting upset that someone disagreed with you and dared to not uncritically accept the 'my political opponents are white supremacists because they wear shirts' narrative you are parroting.

How would i prove my life experience?
I have given you many points to reference.. LOL look at the Seattle WIKI= photo surprise Black/yellow Fred Perry shirts..
FBI- noted them has them classified as an extremist group..
keep defending them.. shows me where you align.
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 30%
Apr 23 2020 01:43pm
Quote (theCrossbones @ 23 Apr 2020 21:32)
Cam=My opinion is fact
LOL

for camboy, everyone who doesn't explicitly admit they are white supremacists, can never be reasonably identified as such. no matter how clear their messaging, how deafening their dog whistles, how revealing the recordings from behind the scenes are - to him, those people are merely 'dressing stylish' or 'recommending award winning books'...
also, every source you will provide to support the already blatantly obvious, he will try to dismiss for the flimsiest of reasons, while ironically quoting far-right rags to 'support' his white nationalist apoligism...
Gold: 10,485.00
Apr 23 2020 01:52pm

Apr 23 2020 01:53pm
here is the easy to find Wiki.. (let me guess its L biased of course) even the FBI
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proud_Boys

Are you seriously suggesting that wikipedia is a reputable and definitive source?
Some far left activist edited the site to say they are racist and fascist so it must be true?

How would i prove my life experience?
I have given you many points to reference.. LOL look at the Seattle WIKI= photo surprise Black/yellow Fred Perry shirts..

I have not denied the fact that they wear shirts.
I am contesting the ridiculous notion that wearing the shirts makes them a white power group.

The video I posted went over this and you have not addressed the points.

FBI- noted them has them classified as an extremist group..
keep defending them.. shows me where you align.

1. The claim that the proud boys were classified by the FBI as a white nationalist extremist group is fake news that was refuted years ago.
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/dec/5/fbi-denies-designating-proud-boys-extremist-group/

"thats not what we do" - FBI

Going to admit you were wrong about that?

2. Having the balls to defend people and fight back against antifa could be called 'extreme', but is justified and has nothing to do with race.

This post was edited by cambovenzi on Apr 23 2020 01:57pm
Apr 23 2020 01:55pm
Quote (fender @ Apr 23 2020 03:43pm)
for camboy, everyone who doesn't explicitly admit they are white supremacists, can never be reasonably identified as such. no matter how clear their messaging, how deafening their dog whistles, how revealing the recordings from behind the scenes are - to him, those people are merely 'dressing stylish' or 'recommending award winning books'...
also, every source you will provide to support the already blatantly obvious, he will try to dismiss for the flimsiest of reasons, while ironically quoting far-right rags to 'support' his white nationalist apoligism...

Typical anti-intellectual cowardice we have come to expect from fender.

Refuses to address the points and writes a fictional story about what I believe instead, including false claims of white nationalism.
Shameful.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1334335336337338983Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll