d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Trump 2016 > Trump Vs Clinton
Prev13313323333343353169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 388.33
May 16 2016 06:57pm
Quote (Beowulf @ May 16 2016 04:45pm)
I've said plenty of times I'm an America supporter. I just admit I'd vote hillary over trump because I don't believe in not voting or voting for unrealistic people and I don't mind being upfront with my decision. As much as you want to paint me as a strong hillary supporter or lump me in with leftists it won't make it accurate.

Ok so you don't support Hillary but will just vote for her to spite Trump. What is unrealistic about Trump being president? Do you just not like his personality? You hold him being on a reality show at some point in his life against him?

Quote (beowulf)
I don't think the country's future, our kid's future, or the future of those that depend on us being stable and reliable deserve the unpredictability of a Trump presidency nor should we accept any political rise based on racism and divisiveness just because people are frustrated with the system.

You say things like this but never really go into detail about how Trump will ruin the future. I think you perceive Trump as unpredictable and then imagine the worst from there.
Gold: 25.00
May 16 2016 07:09pm
Quote (Beowulf @ May 16 2016 07:45pm)
I've said plenty of times I'm an America supporter. I just admit I'd vote hillary over trump because I don't believe in not voting or voting for unrealistic people and I don't mind being upfront with my decision. As much as you want to paint me as a strong hillary supporter or lump me in with leftists it won't make it accurate.

i know from my 2012ish memories that youre far from a leftist lol
Gold: 2,617.52
May 16 2016 08:20pm
We all know the real reason why Sadiq refused the IQ test challenge.

He's dumber than dirt and he'd get stomped.
Gold: 109.01
May 16 2016 08:36pm
Quote (EndlessSky @ May 16 2016 09:20pm)
We all know the real reason why Sadiq refused the IQ test challenge.

http://ftnews.firetrench.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/sadiq.jpg

He's dumber than dirt and he'd get stomped.

...it's not credible to think that anyone who is a graduate of law school, argued successfully in court and worked as a solicitor is not at least above average intelligence. Ambition and drive, common sense and a grounding in ethics is far more relevant then a handful of IQ points on the scale even if you believe that this a solid metric for comparing individuals.
I'm no fan of Sadiq's political views, and loath and reject the ideology of Islam as anethema to Western principals , but it's beyond disingenuous to claim he's "dumber than dirt".

Sadiq has nothing to gain by accepting this challenge.

This post was edited by Master_Zappy on May 16 2016 09:00pm
Gold: 28,296.75
May 16 2016 09:29pm
Quote (majorblood @ May 16 2016 04:57pm)
Ok so you don't support Hillary but will just vote for her to spite Trump. What is unrealistic about Trump being president? Do you just not like his personality? You hold him being on a reality show at some point in his life against him?

I've grown to like Obama over the years and she is no Obama and I don't even care for her that much but I have a general idea of where she stands and I consider her to be a serious politician with the ability and connections to achieve what she says she will or close to it.

On social issues I find her acceptable and with foreign affairs...ehh but it'll do. My hypothetical Hillary vote has never been an enthusiastic one but against Trump I will not hesitate to vote for her

I have no judgement for Trump as a celebrity all of my disdain for him is based on his campaign

Quote (majorblood @ May 16 2016 04:57pm)

You say things like this but never really go into detail about how Trump will ruin the future. I think you perceive Trump as unpredictable and then imagine the worst from there.

No experience
Unpredictable
No solid core or integrity
He has shown time and time again he doesn't really know what he is talking about
Excites racists and shitty people in general (with exceptions)
Trump appointing judges? No thank you

I don't trust anything he says and I don't understand how anyone does.

Anyone with power can be dangerous I think Trump is far more dangerous than most.
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 40%
May 16 2016 09:33pm
Quote (Beowulf @ May 16 2016 10:29pm)
I've grown to like Obama over the years and she is no Obama and I don't even care for her that much but I have a general idea of where she stands and I consider her to be a serious politician with the ability and connections to achieve what she says she will or close to it.

On social issues I find her acceptable and with foreign affairs...ehh but it'll do. My hypothetical Hillary vote has never been an enthusiastic one but against Trump I will not hesitate to vote for her

I have no judgement for Trump as a celebrity all of my disdain for him is based on his campaign

No experience
Unpredictable
No solid core or integrity
He has shown time and time again he doesn't really know what he is talking about
Excites racists and shitty people in general (with exceptions)
Trump appointing judges? No thank you

I don't trust anything he says and I don't understand how anyone does.

Anyone with power can be dangerous I think Trump is far more dangerous than most.

"Grown to like Obama"
R u high or trolling or stupid idk
May 16 2016 09:39pm
Quote (Trump2016 @ May 16 2016 07:33pm)
"Grown to like Obama"
R u high or trolling or stupid idk

I was a more conservative person when Obama was elected.

I never had a problem with him as I've always been pragmatic but I quite like him now.

You make such a strong case for the bold it's hard for me to rebut
May 16 2016 09:41pm
Quote (Beowulf @ May 16 2016 10:39pm)
I was a more conservative person when Obama was elected.

I never had a problem with him as I've always been pragmatic but I quite like him now.

You make such a strong case for the bold it's hard for me to rebut

Never had a problem lol...
Do you not remember when Obama went past congress with those Iran strikes? That's impeachable

Grown to like haha cracks me up
May 16 2016 09:42pm
Quote (Trump2016 @ May 16 2016 07:41pm)
Never had a problem lol...
Do you not remember when Obama went past congress with those Iran strikes? That's impeachable

Grown to like haha cracks me up

Your guy was the one that said in order to be less trigger happy we should kill everyone within 4 countries of a terrorist or something like that right?
May 16 2016 09:44pm
Quote (Beowulf @ May 16 2016 10:42pm)
Your guy was the one that said in order to be less trigger happy we should kill everyone within 4 countries of a terrorist or something like that right?

Actually Trump was agienst the war in Iraq prob should do some research before spewing out information

Lets not forget Obamacare totally a win for us Americans

Hopefully you catch the sarcasm
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev13313323333343353169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll